What's new

Sunanda Pushkar found dead in hotel room

First of all RIP, but then

Some thing fishy!! Why a woman who is self sufficient and successful business woman would commit suicide? I mean even if Sashi would have left her after election then also why? She was a strong woman. There is IPL, a Pak Journo, an allegation against ISI, coming election, a coming divorce....all kind of conspiracy is coming to mind!! It's too murky and muddy!!

ISI? Like seriously....Indians really need to get a life.

Yes. ISI have nothing better do than getting involved in personal lives. Instead of blaming 'evil eye' they will start balming ISI.

Car broke down on the way to work? ISI!

If the 'alleged' affair is true (let's still remain skeptic), it raises another question.

Why is a 'fair' skinned Pakistani Woman involved with an Indian?

Even worse! A South Indian man who is even uglier and darker?

But you know what, I hate this guy now.

Or the simpler explanation is that Mrs. Tharoor was not in the best frame of mind and became a tad paranoid.

Yes, alleged by a lady not in the best frame of mind...

Look through my posts yesterday.

I said the same thing yesterday.

And I know Mehr Tarar's writings. While she does admire Tharoor, I still think it is an ideological admiration.

I still stand by my skeptical stand.

Why are you quoting me btw, it was a joke.

And I have the same opinion of yours.

and who is this Mehr Tarar? No one gives a damn about her in Pakistan. Maybe now people will out of curiosity, but honestly this is the first time i've come across her on Internet.

Many members here say she might have been murdered by Tharoor. I dont see it that way. I dont know this guy or their relationship but circumstantial evidence does not seem to agree to it.

I dont either know how prosecution or police in India is. If it was Pakistan, Mr. Tharoor would have easily devised to save himself from evidence or prosecution.

But looking at Mr. Tharoor in many CNN interviews, I dont see him as murderer, but then I could be wrong too!

and who is this Mehr Tarar? No one gives a damn about her in Pakistan. Maybe now people will out of curiosity, but honestly this is the first time i've come across her on Internet.

Exactly!! I have heard her name as some journalist but if Sundana was from an influential family and Tharoor being such a high achiever in his life, I dont see Ms. Tarar even standing a chance!

If the 'alleged' affair is true (let's still remain skeptic), it raises another question.
I'm pretty sure you still believe their account was hacked :tsk:

Apparently Pakistanis are no "fair".......if it was a Bangladeshi then it would have been a different ball game altogether.

A hung up Jumbo helps :rolleyes1:

But you know what, I hate this guy now.

She has like one pic that makes her look "fair skinned" look at her twitter and she is probably actually as dark as him lol.

I am serious man!!. Today morning I had constipation and had to go to bathroom three times to clear and I believe ISI is behind this!!.

On a lighter note, I did not say that!! It was the dead person who wrote in her twitter day before yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom