What's new

Indian Man with 14.5 inch hairy TAIL

No even Osama is god. The belief is that god himself/itself/herself manifested as the universe and everything thing in it is nothing but god. That is every particle, every atom, every quark, just about everything animate as well as inanimate.
What logic is that? There are many rapists,child molester and evil people out there and considering them God will be non sense

What, he says that he is a God?

Isn't that blasphemy or something?

This is a permanent birth defect called Spina Bifida which is caused by incomplete closing of embryonic neural tube.

No, in India this is not blasphemy. People,particularly living in Rural or semi urban areas are still superstitious like they used to be two centuries ago. When a deformed child born with four hands, people started calling him incarnations of Vishnu. When milk gets sucked by capillary action,people started thinking Lord Ganesha actually drinking it. We love to see deities or devils in human. A lot of work is being done by several NGOs to get rid of these things but the efforts are still meager compared to the vast population.

What logic is that? There are many rapists,child molester and evil people out there and considering them God will be non sense

For that to make sense you have to understand why god manifested as the universe in the first place. We call it Leela. Where god becomes everything and takes on the role of every particle, every being, covering the entire spectrum of good and bad, light and darkness. He/she/it undergoes the experience of each role it plays.

For that to make sense you have to understand why god manifested as the universe in the first place. We call it Leela. Where god becomes everything and takes on the role of every particle, every being, covering the entire spectrum of good and bad, light and darkness. He/she/it undergoes the experience of each role it plays.
So that mean all evils can be attributed to God? No man should be punished for rape or child molestation in Hinduism ?

Its similar to bleeding jesus, roti which has name of allah or 786. these kind of superstitions still exist all over the world.

When milk gets sucked by capillary action,people started thinking Lord Ganesha actually drinking it.

That milk was not sucked by capillary action. There was no residual milk in the bottom. Why did capillary action not take place on other days. I am talking about all kinds of statues, metallic to ceramic.

So that mean all evils can be attributed to God? No man should be punished for rape or child molestation in Hinduism ?
Hinduism des not provide laws to govern people. the moment it provides law, it stops being a religion or a dharma, and becomes a dogma/government.
Hinduism says that everything is a manifestation of god, but cannot be put simplistically. there is a philospphy and questioning behind it.

That milk was not sucked by capillary action. There was no residual milk in the bottom. Why did capillary action not take place on other days. I am talking about all kinds of statues, metallic to ceramic.
My point was the immediate human reaction to it. I know there are other scientific reasons behind this phenomenon.

No karma is independent and will work, so all your actions and inactions will be accounted for. If god in the role of Osama does the killing, then god in the role of Osama will also be killed. When God became everything, god also became individual souls of himself/herself/itself (the whole point being to experience himself/herself/itself in all ways possible). So each soul while being god has no memory of it and will have to account for its action.

The analogy given is of 2 parrots sitting on a tree. One parrot keeps on eating the fruits on the tree. The other parrot is just a silent watcher/companion. The parrot which eats the fruit will account for the fruit. The other parrot will be its companion and but beyond his actions.

Last edited:
Hinduism des not provide laws to govern people. the moment it provides law, it stops being a religion or a dharma, and becomes a dogma/government.
Hinduism says that everything is a manifestation of god, but cannot be put simplistically. there is a philospphy and questioning behind it.
I know but i mean if we assume that man has no role to play in act of raping and he was destined by God to do this act of rape then why he should be punished in such society who keep such beliefs

My point was the immediate human reaction to it. I know there are other scientific reasons behind this phenomenon.

There are many many inexplicable things happening everyday. Science itself bases itself on suppositions which it has not verified yet.

I know but i mean if we assume that man has no role to play in act of raping and he was destined by God to do this act of rape then why he should be punished in such society who keep such beliefs
that's not what Hinduism says. destiny is one thing, but there is also responsibility for your current actions. and also hindus realise that you cannot apply religion for personal or criminal law or lieving under a govt in a nation state., which is why the penal code still exists.
Again, if we disentangle personal beliefs from modern nation state the rule of law can be more clear.

Back
Top Bottom