What's new

Indian Man with 14.5 inch hairy TAIL

Raja.Pakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A man with a 14.5-inch hairy tail growing from his back has been hailed as a god by villagers in India.

Chandre Oraon, 35, was born with a patch of hair on his lower back and has refused to have it cut, leading to locals believing that he is an incarnation of Hindu monkey deity Hanuman.

Worshippers travel hundreds of miles to queue up outside his house in Alipurduar, West Bengal, to seek blessings by touching his tail.
article-2553786-1B4365B400000578-780_634x567.jpg

article-2553786-1B4361B400000578-508_306x581.jpg

Mr Oraon, who works as a tea picker, said: ‘I am Hanuman. People have a lot of respect for me because of my tail. I don't mind the tail at all. It is a gift by god.’

His followers see his ability to climb trees as proof that he is Hanuman, and believe he has healing powers.

Monika Lakda, who had travelled overnight to see Mr Oraon at his small makeshift shrine, said: ‘My brother's son was once very unwell and had fever.

‘We gave him medicine but it did not work. So we came to Chandre to seek his blessings. The baby recovered soon after that.
article-2553786-0E8659CD00000578-683_634x473.jpg

‘We believe that Chandre is an incarnation of Hanuman. They say he was born on the Holy Hanuman day. So we have faith in him.

To Read More

Indian worshipped as a reincarnation of a monkey god because he has grown a 14-inch TAIL | Mail Online

Mr Oraon, who works as a tea picker, said: ‘I am Hanuman. People have a lot of respect for me because of my tail. I don't mind the tail at all. It is a gift by god.’

What, he says that he is a God?

Isn't that blasphemy or something?

I don't think if he was claiming to be a god he would have mentioned "his tail as a gift of god".
Mr Oraon, who works as a tea picker, said: ‘I am Hanuman. People have a lot of respect for me because of my tail. I don't mind the tail at all. It is a gift by god.

Mr Oraon, who works as a tea picker, said: ‘I am Hanuman. People have a lot of respect for me because of my tail. I don't mind the tail at all. It is a gift by god.

Yeah an incarnation because he reflects the image of the hindu deity nonetheless the concept of god isn't absolute in hinduism as far as i know.

so osama will be God of many Hindus :D Its not like that but anything unusual is enough to make one God in India :)

Anything unusual is enough to make one God in India

No even Osama is god. The belief is that god himself/itself/herself manifested as the universe and everything in it is nothing but god. That is every particle, every atom, every quark, just about everything animate as well as inanimate.

Yeah an incarnation because he reflects the image of the hindu deity nonetheless the concept of god isn't absolute in hinduism as far as i know.

Most likely a case of spina bifida, but whatever rocks his boat. He feels special and the people who see him feel blessed. So all in all a net positive.

Seriously though, that is major bum fluff coming out of his ***-crack, isn't that unhygienic lol.

Back
Top Bottom