What's new

Indian man beheads daughter in rage over lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it is a curse........
Certainly it is,
First and formost thing that the asian people have to develop is the attitude to live for themself and their kid and not to question "WHAT THE SOCITY MIGHT SAY?" and secondly avoid talking about or character assasinating the neighbours family.
if we do the above, the curse will be gone

I wrote a PM to the MOD asking him to close this thread as its not only inviting trolling but also in the wrong section. But instead the mods had closed the other thread where MUSLIMS killed a man because he married a muslim girl.
what hypocracy is going on here. I thouhgt the mods are un-biased. I now take it back

Guys, plz. I hope you stop starting threads bashing others. Because you have much to be ashamed of. Some of you started faking being sensitive when sth similar happen in Muslim world or Pakistan, but I have never replied to you, because you don't deserve it. I am sorry if I offended you. I am being 100% frank here.

How much evidence is there that she was actually doing "SUCH ACTIVITIES"???? Even if she was a *****
beheading is not the answer.... If huge populations of your country want this you can make a law to to put them in jail or even hang them.... But taking law in your own hands and beheading someone is not right and i stand firmly on this point.

Let her be innocent or guilty, now that she is a victim of an emotional incident and the crime will be punished by the IPC taking into account all the evidence at hand and the confession of the people who where in close proximity to the the crime location.

How about the possibilities that,

1. Her Married Husband was unable to satisfy her

2. She may be a nymphomnaic/promiscuous and requires proper treatment

I'll admit that i'll look down upon a women who has children and has extra martial affair, but death, murder or beheading is not answer.

Also, should a man , who has an extra marital affairs suffer the same consequence?

I already told some murder committed for family dignity and Prestige.

If a man having extra marital affairs means it will affects his family to some extent but women(family backbone) did that means totally devastated that family. If you ask me that our society is male dominant one? means yes it is.

Guys, plz. I hope you stop starting threads bashing others. Because you have much to be ashamed of. Some of you started faking being sensitive when sth similar happen in Muslim world or Pakistan,

Well, most of those who do get banned very soon, so we Indians don't have a problem in that case.

but I have never replied to you, because you don't deserve it. I am sorry if I offended you. I am being 100% frank here.

as you wish.

Guys, plz. I hope you stop starting threads bashing others. Because you have much to be ashamed of. Some of you started faking being sensitive when sth similar happen in Muslim world or Pakistan, but I have never replied to you, because you don't deserve it. I am sorry if I offended you. I am being 100% frank here.
Dude that incident to happened in INDIA and in CHENNAI, the muslim brothers killed a hindu for marrying their sister, this happend in INDIA.
but that thread was closed citing trolling as the reason, but this thred is let loose to see how much disgrace the INDIAN community had to get in this live thred, not to mention the incident revolved arrond a SIKH man and his daughter.

and for your info, I did not start that thread, it was started by a PAKISTANI named ZARVAN

I already told some murder committed for family dignity and Prestige.

If a man having extra marital affairs means it will affects his family to some extent but women(family backbone) did that means totally devastated that family. If you ask me that our society is male dominant one? means yes it is.

Question is why get so jumpy when its a women, why target them specifically.

Dude that incident to happened in INDIA and in CHENNAI, the muslim brothers killed a hindu for marrying their sister, this happend in INDIA.
but that thread was closed citing trolling as the reason, but this thred is let loose to see how much disgrace the INDIAN community had to get in this live thred, not to mention the incident revolved arrond a SIKH man and his daughter

Go and see your country fellow members in Arab, Pakistani or Bangali threads! Some of you pretended dropping tears... really? guys everyone has much to be ashamed of in his country, but the last people I would ever imagine talking about humane treatment or equity are Indians, with all due respect. so why don't you quit it already.

Go and see you country fellow members in Arab, Pakistani or Bangali threads! Some of you pretended dropping tears... really? guys everyone has much to be ashamed of in his country, but the last people I would ever imagine talking about humane treatment or equity are Indians, with all due respect. so why don't you quit it already.
OH yes... I am from a place where every injustice is punished with out any bias. and you accuse us of being inhuman. why don't you see your side of the picture.
Because the King of Jordon is a beacon of religious tolerance does not make his subjects and his country men as tolerant to other religion, is it not?

Go and see your country fellow members in Arab, Pakistani or Bangali threads! Some of you pretended dropping tears... really? guys everyone has much to be ashamed of in his country, but the last people I would ever imagine talking about humane treatment or equity are Indians, with all due respect. so why don't you quit it already.

Er......if crocodile tears of certain Indians on Arab, Pakistani or Bangali threads is seen as a parameter by you to judge whether you would ever imagine talking about humane treatment or equity are Indians, then do you have same opinion about Pakistan and Bangladeshis too, since some of them open threads with Indo-phobic intent?

You are from wic state?

Currently in Tamil Nadu.

Currently in Tamil Nadu.

Cool....Karpu olukkam(accham , madam ,naanam, payirpu) enbathu penngalutaan anngaluku illai even our literature emphasizing the same. That's y i mentioned ours is male dominated society.

Cool....Karpu olukkam(accham , madam ,naanam, payirpu) enbathu penngalutaan anngaluku illai even our literature emphasizing the same. That's y i mentioned ours is male dominated society.

onge tamil enake puriley :lol:

Ana guda, ovoh taale arkarde yedeke support pannano?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom