What's new

Indian man beheads daughter in rage over lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is murdering a family pride? For the god sake, the girl was 20 years, the man should have left the girl to make her own decision. She was not harming anyone.
I am not saying its pride man, where are your senses. all i am saying is that the man lost his mental balance after being made fun in the streets by his daughters behavior.
living a life in INDIA, MOST men and women do not live for themself, they fear what the socity might talk about them. these are few ills that young generation should chnage

Education is the only way for word for people like them and some members on PDF.

I am not saying its pride man, where are your senses. all i am saying is that the man lost his mental balance after being made fun in the streets by his daughters behavior.
living a life in INDIA, MOST men and women do not live for themself, they fear what the socity might talk about them. these are few ills that young generation should chnage

Sorry to say, but I don't have any remorse for the man. It is not only the younger generation, but also the older generation should change. The older generation should know that they cannot force everything on the younger generation, while younger generation should respect the older generation.

Sorry to say, but I don't have any remorse for the man. It is not only the younger generation, but also the older generation should change. The older generation should know that they cannot force everything on the younger generation, while younger generation should respect the older generation.

Respect should be earned not taken for granted. Grey hair is not always a sign of wisdom.

even i have no remorse for the man, he will be judged by the Indian Justice system, and we are not jurry to call for capital punishment.
To Judge some one over one incident is not a wise move. To Jude a person you or I should well know the socity that we live in before we pass comment on some one.
I sure belive that the man, is seeking God that he be given capital punishment for killing his loved girl, that he cerished her since she came into this world.

The strong family structure in India is a double edged sword. It is an a social safety net but at the same time can force you to do extreme steps like the one mentioned inorder to protect your honor in front of family and relatives.

What i don't understand is it really a WORLD AFFAIR, its just a crime which has no global consequences.

Crimes related to women are increasing with really fast speed in India and they are growing and growing India really needs to check that specially in big cities like Delhi and Mumbai
Seriously, this coming from you Zarvan?
I bet you'd have done the same thing, and deep down inside you're praising the faggot

Seriously, this coming from you Zarvan?
I bet you'd have done the same thing, and deep down inside you're praising the faggot
thanks for that reply man, he need to be reminded how much hipocratic he is and has been in the past

if any of you guys still make fun of this incident, then you are not either a parent nor a mature guy to understand the feeling of being a father

We dont making fun of it. We are not indians or jews that make fun about innocent baby's, kids and women that getting killed.

We talking about a country with overpopulation and a system that cant control it. There is no system in that country + the non understandable cultures making the country nothing else but a HUGE MESS. + the poverty taking away the healthy intellect of the people. This causes for some really bad psychological damage. No wonder things like this happen.. In 8 years the poppulation grow with like 140 milion people man. You have already a system that cant run.. why dont doing something to control the poppulation?

Almost every indian complain about poverty but if it comes to making babys they dont have limits and giving full gas..

Come on man.

We dont making fun of it. We are not indians or jews that make fun about innocent baby's, kids and women that getting killed.

We talking about a country with overpopulation and a system that cant control it. There is no system in that country + the non understandable cultures making the country nothing else but a HUGE MESS. + the poverty taking away the healthy intellect of the people. This causes for some really bad psychological damage. No wonder things like this happen.. In 8 years the poppulation grow with like 140 milion people man. You have already a system that cant run.. why dont doing something to control the poppulation?

Almost every indian complain about poverty but if it comes to making babys they dont have limits and giving full gas..

Come on man.

Who is going to control the population? India is a democracy, and state has no control over the personal lives of citizens. The only thing that government can do is educate people about birth control.

Who is going to control the population? India is a democracy, and state has no control over the personal lives of citizens. The only thing that government can do is educate people about birth control.

Democracy is a huge lie that manipulate people only. The state can not always be soft agains his citizenry. If you dont take measures you will cause for big intern problems like this and shocking their own country and the world with it.

They can do atleast a baby limit for several years to restructure the poppulation and economic welfare.

Democracy is a huge lie that manipulate people only. The state can not always be soft agains his citizenry. If you dont take measures you will cause for big intern problems like this and shocking their own country and the world with it.

They can do atleast a baby limit for several years to restructure the poppulation and economic welfare.
You are a man from Turkey? right.. Tell that to yur PM Erodogan, who has given birth to 4 kids.
In INDIA the average child birth per couple is 2 or less than that.
you have a grudge for Hindus and Jews, that your mental health is imbalanced thinking of our intelect. Look in the world big companies the COE is either INDIAN or CHINESE, so you can take a hike when questioning about INDIAN intelect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom