What's new

Indian man beheads daughter in rage over lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that news that i heard about India this last month just wow.. Creepy country and also the indians here on this forum scaring me a little bit :(
what will you do if your daughter has an afire with every man in your street?
this is a matter of dignity to the family, and the father became mentally troubled over his daughters behavior.
No father wants to have his loved childs life end in his own hand like that.
Those who make fun of a nation because of this incident, put yourself in the mans shoe and ask yourself to which extent you are ready to go to save your family pride, or how much will you be mentally disturbed when the street you live in make fun of your daughters poor behaviour.

The guy had no intension of escaping the crime he has commiteed, he got himself surrendered to the police.

So you are saying that the act was justified as she eloped with b.f??? :O
i am not saying that its justified, all i am saying is that he was mentally distured by his beloved daughter that he took the extreem step of beheading the very same girl, whom he loved from the moment she open her eyes till the moment he closed them.
he will be punished for his action, he will not be let free.
put your self in the mans shoe, what will you do if your daughter has multiple afire with men from your street. will you praise her for her behavior or kill her for bring bad name to the family

Crimes related to women are increasing with really fast speed in India and they are growing and growing India really needs to check that specially in big cities like Delhi and Mumbai
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/women-killed-for-dancing-at-pakistani-wedding/1/199007.html

Situation is same in India and Pakistan....the only difference is that In India due to open media these casses comes to lime light ......

i am not saying that its justified, all i am saying is that he was mentally distured by his beloved daughter that he took the extreem step of beheading the very same girl, whom he loved from the moment she open her eyes till the moment he closed them.
put your self in the mans shoe, what will you do if your daughter has multiple afire with men from your street. will you praise her for her behavior or kill her for bring bad name to the family

Tell her to get the hell out of the house.

Tell her to get the hell out of the house.
thats a mature step for a balanced man, do you think that the man was in balanced state?
besides, i don't know about others.. but let me telll you this, man is just a animal with the gift to think and this gift some times makes the man go in to depression because of the actions of the very same people we love.
may be you are saying the above solution because you are not the stake holder here, but what you'll behave if the same happens to you is altogether a different story

what will you do if your daughter has an afire with every man in your street?
this is a matter of dignity to the family, and the father became mentally troubled over his daughters behavior.
No father wants to have his loved childs life end in his own hand like that.
Those who make fun of a nation because of this incident, put yourself in the mans shoe and ask yourself to which extent you are ready to go to save your family pride, or how much will you be mentally disturbed when the street you live in make fun of your daughters poor behaviour.

The guy had no intension of escaping the crime he has commiteed, he got himself surrendered to the police.

What the fcuk is this family pride? and it cannot be greater than a human life. The girl has not indulged in any crime. It is her life and her decision on how she lives. The man is sick and must be hanged.

buddy, obv it would have imprinted profound shock to the father and every father will experience the same provided with the prevailing society. But it is purely a matter of up-bringing. If you nurture your child in a well-mannered way, he/ she will never commit the same as the succumbed did. Anyhow, the act was horrendous.

What the fcuk is this family pride? and it cannot be greater than a human life. The girl has not indulged in any crime. It is her life and her decision on how she lives. The man is sick and must be hanged.
how old are you? how many kids do you have?
if you are not married, then your mentality has not yet evolved to think like a father.
I am a father, besides i think on "why a person goes to the extreem", not like you who just thinks in boolean fasion

buddy, obv it would have imprinted profound shock to the father and every father will experience the same provided with the prevailing society. But it is purely a matter of up-bringing. If you nurture your child in a well-mannered way, he/ she will never commit the same as the succumbed did. Anyhow, the act was horrendous.
and he will be punished based on the IPC for his crimes.
but making fun of this incident either on nationality or relgious association or politicizing is not welcomed. thats what i have been making the other forumers realize

I'm sure ISI is behind this.... Sad incident though, he could have kicked her out of the house instead of chopping off her head.

how old are you? how many kids do you have?
if you are not married, then your mentality has not yet evolved to think like a father.
I am a father, besides i think on "why a person goes to the extreem", not like you who just thinks in boolean fasion

Is murdering a family pride? For the god sake, the girl was 20 years, the man should have left the girl to make her own decision. She was not harming anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom