What's new

Indian man beheads daughter in rage over lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya
seems like that guy found a justification now

Look at the comment I replied to. which was about rampant infanticide in India and no religious issues in Jordan. I just pointed it out to him how wrong he was about no religious issues in Jordan..

And you are a mod here, so please don't try to put words in my mouth.. I was not looking for any justification to begin with..

But it's odd to see people over extending debate on an one-off issue in India, which is rampant in their own countries..

what will you do if your daughter has an afire with every man in your street?
this is a matter of dignity to the family, and the father became mentally troubled over his daughters behavior.
No father wants to have his loved childs life end in his own hand like that.
Those who make fun of a nation because of this incident, put yourself in the mans shoe and ask yourself to which extent you are ready to go to save your family pride, or how much will you be mentally disturbed when the street you live in make fun of your daughters poor behaviour.

The guy had no intension of escaping the crime he has commiteed, he got himself surrendered to the police.

Looks like we have an honor killing supporter right here! shame on you! will you support if it is a son and he sleeps with every woman on the street? The father will probably just be proud that his Zameendar son is macho and you will say that's their culture. If even educated ones still have such tribal mentality, I dont see a future for our women any time soon.

A person committed a crime, a horrible crime, a shameful crime, an inhuman crime. Hope he gets the punishment he deserves.

Indian state policy is to discourage such crimes and to punish them harshly. It shocks most of Indians here to know that a father, no matter how mad with his daughter, can do such a thing. Lets just leave it at that. But if you think this is somehow an opportunity to bash India or that crimes do not happen in your countries, then you are not worth talking to in the first place.

That Turk who finds India creepy and wants to wage war on India is LOLs.

lets not cmpare my friend. thats the reason he is saying that he has a negative attitude towards INDAINs

The OP is good at initiation stupid thread in the wrong sections

Look, I respect Indians, the few I have met in my life were decent. But, you guys are trying to portray yourselves here as civilized, progressive people while others especially Pakistanis as the savage, back-warded ones. This is just ridiculous. I don't know, but this is the second or third time I ever debate with you, because I either have nothing toward you or just abstain from the trolls.

Looks like we have an honor killing supporter right here! shame on you! will you support if it is a son and he sleeps with every woman on the street? The father will probably just be proud that his Zameendar son is macho and you will say that's their culture. If even educated ones still have such tribal mentality, I dont see a future for our women any time soon.

Not often i agree with you jay - but on this you are bang on mate. We must educate and move forward. Such a sad incident to see.

A slag is a slag. Nobody wants to father one.

Look, I respect Indians, the few I have met in my life were decent. But, you guys are trying to portray yourselves here as civilized, progressive people while others especially Pakistanis as the savage, back-warded ones. This is just ridiculous. I don't know, but this is the second or third time I ever debate with you, because I either have nothing toward you or just abstain from the trolls.

Don't bother bro, if you notice that most troll threads are infested with Indians and there is no point in arguing with them.
They will just bring you down to their level and even if you win, you will still feel really dirty afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom