What's new

Indian man beheads daughter in rage over lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
onge tamil enake puriley :lol:

Ana guda, ovoh taale arkarde yedeke support pannano?

iya, he is not supporting this man, all he and i are saying is that the man got jolted because of his daugthers discugting filt$hy behavior and beheaded her in a rage. No man ever wishes for his son or daughter to get killed in his own hands

Er......if crocodile tears of certain Indians on Arab, Pakistani or Bangali threads is seen as a parameter by you to judge whether you would ever imagine talking about humane treatment or equity are Indians, then do you have same opinion about Pakistan and Bangladeshis too, since some of them open threads with Indo-phobic intent?

He probably won't have the same opinion coz with them Religion comes into play..

Also, it's ironic to see Arab commenting on some rare beheading incidents at other places when beheading is kind of norm in Arab countries..

If the Father lost his dignity in tribal society because of his daughter, is it enough reason to take the life of his daughter? What right he has to take his daughter's life?

tribalism,pride etc are taken very seriously in rural society in India be it North India or Tamilnadu. it may be intertwined with religion also. Education and Urbanization must be supported.

Ok, let me ask you this. How many Indians have you seen involved in such sick incidents let alone hindus? Stop acting an expert about things you know nothing about and better deal with your own religion's issues.. You weaklings need even pettiest of the issues to attack other's religion..

Btw, I didn't wanted to comment on this thread but nobody seems to have taken a note that the guy involved was mentally challenged..

Mentally challenged father beheads daughter

OH yes... I am from a place where every injustice is punished with out any bias. and you accuse us of being inhuman. why don't you see your side of the picture.
Because the King of Jordon is a beacon of religious tolerance does not make his subjects and his country men as tolerant to other religion, is it not?

We don't have any religious intolerance in Jordan. You can see a church next a mosque everywhere. Anyway, a week ago a 17 years old teenager killed all of his family in Amman, it was a tragic incident of course. But such incidents are rare. So what?, can't you find numbered criminals in a 6 million country? this happens every time everywhere, but you guys use it bash and trash specific countries reputations here. Infanticide is a rampant in India. And if I seek for such horrible crimes in it, I will not have enough time. So, that's why I say you should drop pretending being more human that others. A logical and reasonable comment would be pprecaited, but publishing them in intend to mudsling a country is not acceptable especially from you.

iya, he is not supporting this man, all he and i are saying is that the man got jolted because of his daugthers discugting filt$hy behavior and beheaded her in a rage. No man ever wishes for his son or daughter to get killed in his own hands

Sorry to say bro..you seem to be an idealist out of tune with reality. The fact of the matter is , in this world there are also fathers who rape their daughters, sell them to prostitution, mothers who throw away their newborns, brothers who kill eachother for land and money etc etc. Me and you may be lucky to have a perfect loving family, but not everyone is not so lucky.

Sorry to say bro..you seem to be an idealist out of tune with reality. The fact of the matter is , in this world there are also fathers who rape their daughters, sell them to prostitution, mothers who throw away their newborns, brothers who kill eachother for land and money etc etc. Me and you may be lucky to have a perfect loving family, but not everyone is not so lucky.
i am not saying i am living in a idealistic world, the above incidents you are taking, how many happen for a given year, what is the percentage when compared to the fathers who love their kids, brothers who respect each other, etc.
This is just an isolated incident and it should be treated as one.

a week ago a 17 years old teenager killed all of his family in Amman, it was a tragic incident of course. But such incidents are rare. So what?, can't you find numbered criminals in a 6 million country? .
Did not knew that, if it had happened, RIP to the entire family and I pray such incidents do not happen else where in the world

Jordan Honor killing

If you want more, google it, there are many.. This is when we talk about 6 million and for India you are talking about 1.2 billion and making a case out of one mentally challenged person..
lets not cmpare my friend. thats the reason he is saying that he has a negative attitude towards INDAINs

no replies from OP???????????????
The OP is good at initiation stupid thread in the wrong sections

lets not cmpare my friend. thats the reason he is saying that he has a negative attitude towards INDAINs

Hypocrites they are, who comments on Indian issues and do not want Indians to comment on theirs..

Jordan Honor killing

If you want more, google it, there are many.. This is when we talk about 6 million and for India you are talking about 1.2 billion and making a case out of one mentally challenged person..
This makes indians feel better about themselves?

Last edited by a moderator:
This makes indians feel better about themselves?

Nopes, not at all.. He was portraying a picture and I completed it..

and as far as this idiot Indian is considered, I am sure he will get the punishment he deserves..

@jbond197
Yes, it exists, as I said, such things happen everywhere every time. But I could barely hear about honor murder, it's very rare as our society is still conservative and our girls don't make such things in the first place, there are rare incidents however. Guys plz, spare me from whose country is worse contest. I have no desire continuing this debate as I have already made my points clear.

BTW, the pen appeared at 2:06 is a Pakistani made one. One of the cheapest and high-quality pens in the market. :)

Plz, Skip the first minute as it contains graphic content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel bad for the father. Too bad his daughter was a slag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom