What's new

Indian man beheads daughter in rage over lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is going to control the population? India is a democracy, and state has no control over the personal lives of citizens. The only thing that government can do is educate people about birth control.
yet the government deliberately to keep the mass starved, mal-nutralised and less educated, yeah a real 'democracy'

We dont making fun of it. We are not indians or jews that make fun about innocent baby's, kids and women that getting killed.

We talking about a country with overpopulation and a system that cant control it. There is no system in that country + the non understandable cultures making the country nothing else but a HUGE MESS. + the poverty taking away the healthy intellect of the people. This causes for some really bad psychological damage. No wonder things like this happen.. In 8 years the poppulation grow with like 140 milion people man. You have already a system that cant run.. why dont doing something to control the poppulation?

Almost every indian complain about poverty but if it comes to making babys they dont have limits and giving full gas..

Come on man.

Your comment seems to be based on prejudices and popular stereotyping.

Indian Govt population control plans have succeeded .

Over-Population is no longer a major problem for India.

India's total fertility rate is 2.7 and at current rate of decrease it should come to 2.1 by 2015 or 2020.

india+fertility+rate

yet the government deliberately to keep the mass starved, mal-nutralised and less educated, yeah a real 'democracy'

Sometimes I really wonder about your IQ. How is it democracy's fault if we elected the scum among us? Please for all your boasting about your intellect, it pays to use it once in a while.

Did CCP deliberately starve your people during great leap forward?

If the Father lost his dignity in tribal society because of his daughter, is it enough reason to take the life of his daughter? What right he has to take his daughter's life?

tribalism,pride etc are taken very seriously in rural society in India be it North India or Tamilnadu. it may be intertwined with religion also. Education and Urbanization must be supported.

I wrote a PM to the MOD asking him to close this thread as its not only inviting trolling but also in the wrong section. But instead the mods had closed the other thread where MUSLIMS killed a man because he married a muslim girl.
what hypocracy is going on here. I thouhgt the mods are un-biased. I now take it back

Taliban in Afghanistan are missing you area commander.

Don't speak silly things if you are from rural area you able to understand that situation. If a married women having affairs with many men and eloped with some one means its great disgrace for their family. It will create bad reputation on unmarried girls in their home and affect their future badly. In urban areas those things are not at all an issue , If you live in Rome behave like a Roman.

Don't speak silly things if you are from rural area you able to understand that situation. If a married women having affairs with many men and eloped with some one means its great disgrace for their family. It will create bad reputation on unmarried girls in their home and affect their future. In urban areas those things are not at all an issue , If you live in Rome behave like a Roman.

And beheading is the answer????

And beheading is the answer????
a man so happy when the same child is born, takes the extreem step of beheading her,
think about the tramatic experiance the man must have gone through before and after the incident.
I am not justifying this incident, all i am saying is these kinds of things happen when youngsters do not have any dignity in them nor for their family they are born or married to.
Don't say that these kind of things can not be seen else where in the ASIAn countries, This is common in both Pakistan, INDIA and ME and SE Asia

Don't speak silly things if you are from rural area you able to understand that situation. If a married women having affairs with many men and eloped with some one means its great disgrace for their family. It will create bad reputation on unmarried girls in their home and affect their future badly. In urban areas those things are not at all an issue , If you live in Rome behave like a Roman.

How about the possibilities that,

1. Her Married Husband was unable to satisfy her

2. She may be a nymphomnaic/promiscuous and requires proper treatment

I'll admit that i'll look down upon a women who has children and has extra martial affair, but death, murder or beheading is not answer.

Also, should a man , who has an extra marital affairs suffer the same consequence?

a man so happy when the same child is born, takes the extreem step of beheading her,
think about the tramatic experiance the man must have gone through before and after the incident.
I am not justifying this incident, all i am saying is these kinds of things happen when youngsters do not have any dignity in them nor for their family they are born or married to.
Don't say that these kind of things can not be seen else where in the ASIAn countries, This is common in both Pakistan, INDIA and ME and SE Asia

And it is a curse........

First she have to get divorce from her first husband then she marry somebody means such activities can be avoided.

How much evidence is there that she was actually doing "SUCH ACTIVITIES"???? Even if she was a *****
beheading is not the answer.... If huge populations of your country want this you can make a law to to put them in jail or even hang them.... But taking law in your own hands and beheading someone is not right and i stand firmly on this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom