What's new

Indian jawans like to play Simon says in front of PLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
'PLA is no match for Indian Army'
By ARCHANA MASIH
December 28, 2020 08:44 IST
'Chinese troops are not geared to fight Indian troops who are battle hardened and acclimatised and are far more hardy.'

The PLA soldier fights for the party, he is a conscript who serves for 2-3 years and the situation is further compounded by his being the only child of his parents.

For the Indian soldier it is a profession. he is more determined to defend the territorial integrity of the nation.

China needs all the technology to help, sustain and motivate their soldiers.

Last edited:
You should be more concerned about Waziristan rather than something that happened last year and these are not even of the whole event, the clash was on a very big scale, well I would rather wait for media from our side to get posted to know the whole truth.

And Kargil? My soldiers were given all military honors whoever gave his life for my country, can’t say the same about the disowned ones who were given military honours by us, and even recommended for gallantry award Nishan-e-haider by our senior officer.
Why should we be more concerned about waziristan? Please enlighten us master 5 star arm chair general.

well I would rather wait for media from our side to get posted to know the whole truth.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha OMG. WHAT A BLINDLY LOYAL BHAKT

Indian media and truth dont go together.

As for kargil you didnt except all your casualties. We accepted all of ours in 2010 whereas in 2013 you were debating whether or not you should release the casualties regarding kargil. Its such a shame as well. From prostrating in the so called islamic funeral prayer you were doing for propaganda to the dead rotting corpses of indian soldiers littered strewn across those 8 peaks... Shame.... What a shameless nation india is

Why should we be more concerned about waziristan? Please enlighten us master 5 star arm chair general.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha OMG. WHAT A BLINDLY LOYAL BHAKT

Indian media and truth dont go together.

As for kargil you didnt except all your casualties. We accepted all of ours in 2010 whereas in 2013 you were debating whether or not you should release the casualties regarding kargil. Its such a shame as well. From prostrating in the so called islamic funeral prayer you were doing for propaganda to the dead rotting corpses of indian soldiers littered strewn across those 8 peaks... Shame.... What a shameless nation india is

Looks like someone’s desperate enough to not read what’s inside, an RTI was cancelled by the computer for being a question related to the military. 527 of ours got KIA, and we created a big memorial for them, wonder why none of their family members ever spoke up.
1636298912723.png

Edit: CIC is not PIB, they are incharge of RTI act, which runs by computers, it’s not that all queries are manually read, if the constitution does not allow certain things (even if it is already available) to be made public, RTI does not entertain the query.

I know there are X number of tanks in IA, but if I’ll file an RTI asking the number of tanks in IA, they will reject my query, will that mean army is lying with the figures of their equipment? Kya mazak hai?

Last edited:
'PLA is no match for Indian Army'
By ARCHANA MASIH
December 28, 2020 08:44 IST
'Chinese troops are not geared to fight Indian troops who are battle hardened and acclimatised and are far more hardy.'

The PLA soldier fights for the party, he is a conscript who serves for 2-3 years and the situation is further compounded by his being the only child of his parents.

For the Indian soldier it is a profession. he is more determined to defend the territorial integrity of the nation.

China needs all the technology to help, sustain and motivate their soldiers.

indians mouth indeed number 1

I think China have changed the "speak softly" part towards Indians specificially, they have been pretty straightforward in the recent talks with Indians.

I can not find a even more shameless and pathetic bunch, the citizens from the world poorest african countries I met before have way more honor and being more honest than the average indian jokers I met here, they are truly a special species, in many case I am almost speechless.

Indians think differently than Chinese, if you treat them nice, they think you are afraid of them :rofl:

this logic and culture very foreign to Chinese

This is how the delusional Indian insects in the shit forum are coping with the new picture. Their idiot wanna "expert" is praising them on handling the meltdown. He is telling them India too caught 40+PLA POWs to make his LOW IQ slaves feel better. Last time he told them he "SAW" pictures of captured PLA soldiers on the Indian soldier cell phone. lol

we have pictures but too afraid to show them

or

We were beaten and have no pictures :rofl:

Indians hard to make a choice

Looks like someone’s desperate enough to not read what’s inside, an RTI was cancelled by the computer for being a question related to the military. 527 of ours got KIA, and we created a big memorial for them, wonder why none of their family members ever spoke up.
View attachment 790998

Edit: CIC is not PIB, they are incharge of RTI act, which runs by computers, it’s not that all queries are manually read, if the constitution does not allow certain things (even if it is already available) to be made public, RTI does not entertain the query.

I know there are X number of tanks in IA, but if I’ll file an RTI asking the number of tanks in IA, they will reject my query, will that mean army is lying with the figures of their equipment? Kya mazak hai?
'

I know there are X number of tanks in IA, but if I’ll file an RTI asking the number of tanks in IA, they will reject my query, will that mean army is lying with the figures of their equipment?'

That is the shittest excuse i have ever heard.

The information which was sought last year in May was denied by army citing section 8(1)(a) of the RTI Act which allows withholding of information, disclosure of which would prejudicially affect the sovereignty and integrity of India, the security, strategic, scientific or economic interests of the State, relation with foreign State or lead to incitement of an offence

How does revealing casualties affect any of the mentioned above when its apparently been already disclosed? Which by the way is indian claimed. It holds no weight.

Indians think differently than Chinese, if you treat them nice, they think you are afraid of them :rofl:

this logic and culture very foreign to Chinese
Those ear pulling Indian soldiers kneel like kiddy surely respect Chinese soldiers when we wallop them hard. I bet the Chinese soldiers told them next round will break their leg or arms if they try to be funny again.

They go back, surely build a Chinese warrior idol and worship it like Trump God.

Trump39s-biggest-Indian-fan-dies-home-to-huge-temple-with-6-foot-Trump-statue.jpg

697952b1-33bb-4afd-9476-855d3e914058.jpg

'

I know there are X number of tanks in IA, but if I’ll file an RTI asking the number of tanks in IA, they will reject my query, will that mean army is lying with the figures of their equipment?'

That is the shittest excuse i have ever heard.

The information which was sought last year in May was denied by army citing section 8(1)(a) of the RTI Act which allows withholding of information, disclosure of which would prejudicially affect the sovereignty and integrity of India, the security, strategic, scientific or economic interests of the State, relation with foreign State or lead to incitement of an offence

How does revealing casualties affect any of the mentioned above when its apparently been already disclosed? Which by the way is indian claimed. It holds no weight.
This is what I explained, you suck at even comebacks.

There is a story in the famous Chinese novel Water Margin.
Yang Zhi carries the family sword to sell on the street. Came a rogue called Niu Er to provoke. This sword has three amazing features:

When the hair is placed on the blade, it will be cut off with the slightest breath.

A pile of copper coins placed on a stone can be cut in half with a single hit, but the blade will not be harmed at all.

Killing a man with this sword without a drop of blood on it.

Niu Er let Yang Zhi show the first two, and then let Yang Zhi show the last one.Yang Zhi do not want to kill anyone, so he tried to leave. But Niu Er insisted that Yang Zhi show. At last, Yang Zhi became angry and killed niu Er with one hit. There was no blood on the sword.

Similarly, India is asking the PLA to show the last one.

This is what I explained, you suck at even comebacks.
As of according to them they will reject the query for any of the things mentioned above. How is asking for the casualties of a war from over 14 years ago (from then), of which supposedly the casualties was apparently made public straight after the war, going to affect the sovereignty of the indian state? How? Where is the logic?

Also lol your comebacks are pure shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom