What's new

Indian Hatemonger Who Called for Rape of Kashmiri Women, Gets Fired by USA company

Oh I for one, never claimed that we don't have the intention to finish you off. Read all my past posts ever since I joined this forum and you'll see a crystal clear theme that you'll start it, we'll finish it along with you. Thought you knew... 8-)

This chap is extremely stupid. He should be sent for a mental analysis before they try him

BC real ID se moon sanbhal ker bakwaas kerni chayee he can join our forum with fake name and post BS

Is Modi giving this monster a ticket for elections?

Is Modi giving this monster a ticket for elections?
Monster! he is davta for indians i am sure he is getting elected as PM after modi! Indians always reward terrorists and rapists!

Aur phir hua yun ke hero ban gaya jeero. :enjoy:

True face of rape-public of India.

Oh I for one, never claimed that we don't have the intention to finish you off. Read all my past posts ever since I joined this forum and you'll see a crystal clear theme that you'll start it, we'll finish it along with you. Thought you knew... 8-)

Assured mutual destruction for what?? For Jannat??

For some paradise is what we make of this earth?? Anyway keep it up.

Assured mutual destruction for what?? For Jannat??

For some paradise is what we make of this earth?? Anyway keep it up.
Yes we can see what a "paradise" you and your types have turned india into. Mutual destruction is better than the tiniest level of injustice.

And besides, don't worry, your up against the third largest nuclear weapons nation in the world, you won't get a chance to retaliate if it ever gets that far. Secondly, thanks to the ignorance of you and your types, all we have to do is just arm the Muslims in india, they'll take care of the rest. Don't think it's hard for us...

Yes we can see what a "paradise" you and your types have turned india into. Mutual destruction is better than the tiniest level of injustice.

And besides, don't worry, your up against the third largest nuclear weapons nation in the world, you won't get a chance to retaliate if it ever gets that far. Secondly, thanks to the ignorance of you and your types, all we have to do is just arm the Muslims in india, they'll take care of the rest.

Take care of your home. We have seen it first hand what a paradise you have created after separating from India.

You have shown that you are cannot live peacefully with other muslims also. Just look at middle east.

Take care of your home. We have seen it first hand what a paradise you have created after separating from India.

You have shown that you are cannot live peacefully with other muslims also. Just look at middle east.
:omghaha:
Don't worry about our home, compared to your sewage desh, we're doin' JUST FINE AND DANDY! Ask anyone here, they'll tell you hands down that Pakistan is truly a paradise compared to rapistan india where people don't even access to the basics of latrine sanitation like toilets and people have survive of eating the charred dead human bodies pulled out of your ganges river.

THANK GOD WE BROKE india APART.

And we'll do it again if we deem necessary...8-)

Last edited:
:omghaha:
Don't worry about our home, compared to your sewage desh, we're doin' JUST FINE AND DANDY! Ask anyone here, they'll tell you hands down that Pakistan is truly a paradise compared to rapistan india where people don't even access to the basics of latrine sanitation like toilets and people have survive of eating the charred dead human bodies pulled out of your ganges river.

THANK GOD WE BROKE india APART.

And we'll do it again if we deem necessary...8-)

We know very well who broke who apart. We are glad you are happy in your paradise.

We know very well who broke who apart. We are glad you are happy in your paradise.
Still trying to find some remnant self esteem is a 50 year old civil war I see. Well here, lemme ruin that for you as well.... ahem ahem...THEY USED YOU AND TOSSED YOU LIKE A TISSUE PAPER! :laugh:

In spite of your sacrifices, they still gave you that finger and kicked you out, choosing to be independent rather than join you. :enjoy:

Still trying to find some remnant self esteem is a 50 year old civil war I see. Well here, lemme ruin that for you as well.... ahem ahem...THEY USED YOU AND TOSSED YOU LIKE A TISSUE PAPER! :laugh:

In spite of your sacrifices, they still gave you that finger and kicked you out, choosing to be independent rather than join you. :enjoy:

Occupation was never an option for us. Safe return of some 10 million refugees was our concern. In order to achieve this objective the army was told to hold enough land and to form a provisional government of Bangladesh and secure it.

Occupation was never an option for us. Safe return of some 10 million refugees was our concern. In order to achieve this objective the army was told to hold enough land and to form a provisional government of Bangladesh and secure it.
Suuuuuure it wasn't. Not what your bjp and rss leaders say.

Back
Top Bottom