What's new

Indian hate Pakistani and Pakistani hate Indians.

duhastmish

Reaction score

I wonder some time why there is so much hate in this forum. Common names I wouldn't like to point at.

Then there are people like webby, mastan sir, imran bhai.

Over seas I have got so much love and affection from Pakistani which is impossible to imagine from Indians.

Then why this hate. After listening to this radio act. I asked locals and I found there is no increase in hate to my surprise people are responding right opposite to this media hate mongering.

Imran bhai tumhari jaga koi aur hota toh kutia kehne pe sir phod deta.

par chal koi ni waise bhi computer mein tumhari kaun si poonch ukhad leta.

you are one reason to come to this for um.
ary tumhy bhai smajh ker kaha mery bhai :frown: ok i am so sorry . kya zamana a gya hai hum to agreezi bhi nhi likh sakty ab goory ko copy ker raha tha main :D:P

I think this is only keyboard warriors who fight here and Also, Stupidity from posters (mostly teenagers) creates hate. I have here lot of Pakistani friends and when we meet, we discuss a lot of things. Trust me the easiest part to start discussion with person from either side is to start with language, Cricket, Bollywood and Abuse to Politicians. :)

If Pakistan had majority of people like Imran, Secur, Jangibaaz, Oscar , Nuclearpak then don't you think what happened in 1947 wouldn't have happened.
But reality is very different hence, raising this useless question is wastage of bandwBut reality is very different hence, raising this useless question is wastage of bandwBut reality is very different hence, raising this useless question is wastage of bandwBut reality is very different hence, raising this useless question is wastage of bandwidth.

Last edited:
If Pakistan had majority of people like Imran, Secur, Janglibaaz, Oscar , Nuclarpak then don't you think what happened in 1947 wouldn't have happened.

But reality is very different hence, raising this useless question is wastage of bandwBut reality is very different hence, raising this useless question is wastage of bandwBut reality is very different hence, raising this useless question is wastage of bandwBut reality is very different hence, raising this useless question is wastage of bandwidth.

I wonder some time why there is so much hate in this forum. Common names I wouldn't like to point at.

Then there are people like webby, mastan sir, imran bhai.

Over seas I have got so much love and affection from Pakistani which is impossible to imagine from Indians.

Then why this hate. After listening to this radio act. I asked locals and I found there is no increase in hate to my surprise people are responding right opposite to this media hate mongering.
I guess you know the answer

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom