What's new

Indian Girls - Spin Off Thread (split from Paris Air Show)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adux

Reaction score
Nagraj, Tamilian...no wonder he is shy.though overall leaves much to be desired.
Hmm, I dont usually say this about Indian Presentation..cuz we are pathetic.
But thats one beautiful camo, and the built quality looks excellent.
Nice to see HAL has changed and no wonder they have 10 billion order bookb

pS that woman is so ugly...we need some hot bangalorean girls there

FYI to Adux: Bangalorean girls are smoking ugly!
Only the North Indians in Bangalore are hot.

FYI to Adux: Bangalorean girls are smoking ugly!
Only the North Indians in Bangalore are hot.

You have no clue son;
Aishwarya Rai is a Manglorean. Mallu Girls and Kanadigga girls are very nice. Northi Girls are way too **** for me. And i say that after going around with a Marwadi gal for 4 years

malay you have seriously no clue your forgetting Khusboo.... .

whereas north indian girls like gujrati/rajasthani/up are really sometimes weird, no offence but weird type.

Punjabi girls are nice, but hehe bong girls are very nice as well.

Well, I was really close to marrying that *****, thankfully better sense prevailed

Well, I was really close to marrying that *****, thankfully better sense prevailed

Well marwaris are beautiful but they have weird issues, and sometime lacks the freeness i find among punjabi or bengali girls.

Here is a pic of my gf :P

Well marwaris are beautiful but they have weird issues, and sometime lacks the freeness i find among punjabi or bengali girls.

Here is a pic of my gf :P

Hmm, couldnt have put it better, I love PUNJABI gals, gives me the Hippie syndrome back...
Anyways, the best looker's i have seen till now are punjabi's and mangaloreens.
And I am slightly in favour of bengali's and mallu's..They have the assets and are very sweet and supportive. I havent seen much good looking tamilians and marwadi's are to me what jews is to muslims ...lol

Tanushree Dutta...not my favorite actress.lol..good looking though..

Joey,

I fail to decide whether you are "bragging" or "complaining". If she was mine, I will hide her away from the lecherous members of this forum. However, if you are complaining that Babes like her exist and you havent got'em. I join you in this lol !

She isnt my fav actress either but I know her personally. anyways.

Marwaris are fine, but actually they are very conservative, and as you said youngsters wants the hippie syndrome like stuff hehe :P

I have seen many good looking Tamilians in my place though.

Joey,

I fail to decide whether you are "bragging" or "complaining". If she was mine, I will hide her away from the lecherous members of this forum. However, if you are complaining that Babes like her exist and you havent got'em. I join you in this lol !

lol ofcourse i dont have her, I actually know her, well haen gotten em is not true, in calcutta its not that hard you know :azn:

Ps no more off topic, i'm off to watch Dragonball Z ...

Dhruv looks cool. Probably the only Indian product that doesnt look out of place in a intl exhibition.

Here's my Indian dreamgirl....:smitten:

I should be sitting next to her...

I wonder if she's thinking about me...

My Kajol....:smitten:
014b461e95840f729b644c64ccaa8380.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom