What's new

Eye Opener | An Indian-American Visits Pakistan.

I have made a thread where I posted my childhood pics. It's called share your childhood pics. Post it there. I want to see what a southern european dalit looks like.

Bhai I never said i am south european . I can pass as one though maybe .:cool:

Dumbass genetic studies have proved caste system based on race, tamil, bengali, marathi brahmins etc have lower ASI then local non-brahmin population.

Again same lies. :omghaha:

Dumbass genetic studies have proved caste system based on race, tamil, bengali, marathi brahmins etc have lower ASI then local non-brahmin population.

harappadna.org, go there and learn more about South Asian genetics. Or even better, take a test which only cost $99 from 23andme.com and send your raw data to harappadna.org so they can break down your ancestry.

Go to hell with your genetic studies ! What genetic studies ? Provide sources .
According to your genetic studies I should look like a dark australoid guy . Why the hell do I not look like that then being a dalit chamar from uttar pradesh which you call a dravidian land . My cousin sister looks milk white I am neither from kashmir nor Punjab and not even a brahmin . I don't even have any pigmentation disorder . Then why ?:hitwall:
So there go your bs theories down the gutter :omghaha:

harappadna.org, go there and learn more about South Asian genetics. Or even better, take a test which only cost $99 from 23andme.com and send your raw data to harappadna.org so they can break down your ancestry.

I am a gareeb Aadmi . Can't shell out 99$ . And genetic data of a handful of individuals proves nothing .

Last edited by a moderator:

Cant see anything,

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

[MENTION=145846]If you think this kid will grow up and look like South Euro then you are dumb. Post your recent pic, its clear you have no idea of anything. (nice foto by the way)

Why don't you post yours ? I am not going to post my recent pic ! Already told the reason .

Okay I don't look south european if that makes you sleep .:sleep:

Go to hell with your genetic studies ! What genetic studies ? Provide sources .
According to your genetic studies I should look like a dark australoid guy . Why the hell do I not look like that then being a dalit chamar from uttar pradesh which you call a dravidian land . My cousin sister looks milk white I am neither from kashmir nor Punjab and not even a brahmin . I don't even have any pigmentation disorder . Then why ?:hitwall:
So there go your bs theories down the gutter :omghaha:

I am a gareeb Aadmi . Can't shell out 99$ . And genetic data of a handful of individuals proves nothing .

That guy is completely lying, I have read the another genetic studies done by Harvard Medical School and CSIR Hyderabad. The research says all Indians are same people from two races called Ancestral North Indians and ancestral South Indians irrespective of castes or being North or South Indians, only the percentage of genes varied.

Cant see anything,

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

:hitwall: ok i'l try once again

227810_111426152278049_3575401_n.jpg

1379576_630350823682427_1502507113_n.jpg

@MohitV Did it for you

thanks dude.....
@shan

two of school mates mohit(upper) and akash(lower) n his hot sister....

That guy is completely lying, I have read the another genetic studies done by Harvard Medical School and CSIR Hyderabad. The research says all Indians are same people from two races called Ancestral North Indians and ancestral South Indians irrespective of castes or being North or South Indians, only the percentage of genes varied.

Stop spreading fud, lol. That study didn't say that at all. The same study which say

"To model ANI–ASI mixture, we selected a subset of 18 groups that formed tight clusters along the Indian Cline, and included the Pathan and Sindhi from Pakistan because they were consistent with the Indian Cline in the PCA but showed greater proximity to western Eurasians (Supplementary Note 2), providing more information about ANI–ASI mixture."

227810_111426152278049_3575401_n.jpg

1379576_630350823682427_1502507113_n.jpg

@MohitV Did it for you

Yep as expected look like average Indian. But one have to post pictures of group of people when studying facial features or better yet DNA tests.

Here is another exemple, one punjabi and the other average Indian.

4478066809_99f6126b3c.jpg

Stop spreading fud, lol. That study didn't say that at all. The same study which say

"To model ANI–ASI mixture, we selected a subset of 18 groups that formed tight clusters along the Indian Cline, and included the Pathan and Sindhi from Pakistan because they were consistent with the Indian Cline in the PCA but showed greater proximity to western Eurasians (Supplementary Note 2), providing more information about ANI–ASI mixture."

Yep as expected look like average Indian. But one have to post pictures of group of people when studying facial features or better yet DNA tests.

Here is another exemple, one punjabi and the other average Indian.

4478066809_99f6126b3c.jpg

ok Mr. professor u win....yippee.....partiieee......i want my party now :D

You are going by words, I wrote nothing inaccurate in my previous comment.

Your claims had lots of loopholes , first of all you failed to answer why low caste Hindus ended up having a high percentage of ANI, it not just 2-3% of ANI in low caste Hindus. Second loopholes you forget to take consideration of later Indo-European immigrants in Indian subcontinent like Greeks, Scythians, Parthians, Kushans etc. who increased the percentage of ANI among the people of North India, since they never arrived in Vedic period. While the same genetic studies say endogamous caste system can only be traced to 1900 yrs ago. You made a inaccurate analysis out of your deep Hinduphobia. :wacko::wacko:

Back
Top Bottom