What's new

Eye Opener | An Indian-American Visits Pakistan.

Are you a born dumbo or what ? The kids in the pic are pakistanis while the guy is Indian who is the author of the piece in OP. Or are you disowning those kids like you disowned your dead soldiers in kargil ?:rofl::pakistan:

Rofl.gif

Lol probably my arse looks much fairer and better looking than your face if being fair is anything to brag about . And only imbecile girls like you think that fair means good looking .:lol:

Main bhi sochoon indians to still kaly hain to ye saari indian fairness creams jati kidher hain ... now i get it... and another thing please itni over acting mat kiya karo tum log

stop+acting+as+if+it+s+small+you+over+compensating+douche+_58b6e35cf0bdaa50b45213f3a1b23db5.jpg

Definitely ... some parts of punjab and other few cities are same but most of us are not same...

1: nobody in Pakistan marry's with dog or tree..
2: Religion is a big diffrence
3: Eid-ul-azha in pakistan is very different from india
there are many thing's ...countless... but living together as brothers won't hurt both countries... and for that India and Indian extremist hindu groups shud whole heartidly accept pakistan first as a sovereign identity... this step is difficult but it can start a chain of changes in the region...

(thats my opinion)

Yeah there are some differences too, no doubt.
1. No one in India gets raped for being a religious minority and there are no forced conversions of religious minorities.
2. As you said, religion is a BIG difference, India being secular and Pak being Islamic.
3. India is million times more stable than Pak when it comes to democracy, terrorist attacks, rule of law etc.

Completely agree with you, we can live together in peace but for that Pak has to accept Kashmir as an integral part of India and stop sponsoring terrorism in India and the Muslim extremists in Pak should stop seeing India as the enemy and the cause of everything that goes wrong in Pakistan. And Pak should do a lot more to protect its religious minorities before they all vanish from their demographics.

:omghaha:

Kid im a Kashmiri

Im from Bagh City in Azad Kashmir. and we Pakistanis have background mostly from west ie ME or CARs.

and abt Africa, it depends where u look at Africa. The northern African states which r largely Muslims have some of the most beautiful people on Earth and Egypt is the most populated country in Africa as well as has the most populated City in the continent ie Cairo.

and this has been the fact about human nature since times memorial. U accept or not makes no difference to the reality.

There is no kashmir in pakistan . Only the valley is called kashmir . You are just a wannabe kashmiri unless you migrated from the actual kashmir i.e., Vale of Kashmir which is in India .Tomorrow we will rename uttar pradesh as kashmir and start calling myself kashmiri but that does not make me kashmiri ! Does it ? No harm in admitting that you are a punjabi settler to pakistan maqbooza j and k .

I visited kashmir a month ago and most people there were darker than me( again not saying that fair is better ) .
I was thinking that kashmiris would look totally alien to other Indians but lo ! They look pretty similar to average haryanvi , rajasthani etc just a bit fairer on average( there are very dark kashmiris as well) and only a very few of them look like blue/green eyed afghans .

and we Pakistanis have background mostly from west ie ME or CARs.

90 % of Pakistanis are Indic and have south asian backgrounds .:omghaha:

and abt Africa, it depends where u look at Africa. The northern African states which r largely Muslims have some of the most beautiful people on Earth and Egypt is the most populated country in Africa as well as has the most populated City in the continent ie Cairo.

I was talking about negroids . What do you think about them ?

Great he had that experience. I was kind of expecting it. Most of the people could have not figured out by looks if he was Indian. These people to people interactions can break the myths.

Yeah there are some differences too, no doubt.
1. No one in India gets raped for being a religious minority and there are no forced conversions of religious minorities.
2. As you said, religion is a BIG difference, India being secular and Pak being Islamic.
3. India is million times more stable than Pak when it comes to democracy, terrorist attacks, rule of law etc.

Completely agree with you, we can live together in peace but for that Pak has to accept Kashmir as an integral part of India and stop sponsoring terrorism in India and the Muslim extremists in Pak should stop seeing India as the enemy and the cause of everything that goes wrong in Pakistan. And Pak should do a lot more to protect its religious minorities before they all vanish from their demographics.

Now your ego is hurting u... well what i said was true u can't complain about it...but ur points :disagree:... lets have a look..:coffee:

1: Rape ....:what: Seriously u want me to talk about rapes in India... don't embarrass urself
2: secular (partly agree) because of BJP or RSS or bhartia sevakh, or bal thakray and gujrat riots e.t.c .... Islamic (totally agree)
3: As for stability Red corridor ...Khalistan .. Kashmir movement... Naxals... and other 50+ separatist movements in india shows very clear picture ( a little stable for a period of time is agreeable)
4: Thinking Kashmir as ur integral part is laughable... it is a core issue b/w Pak and india ...solve it and no one will ever see india as enemy...
5: Take care about ur dalits and slum issues before pointing on someone... :cheers:
Peace
Don't be offended... read my post ...there was nothing offensive

SAAAR so much sickularism and brotherly love in this article. I am so happy and crying tears of secularism and Aman ki Asha as I type over this brotherly article :cry:

Choro yeh rona/dhona, and stop this aman ki tamasha....

SAAAR so much sickularism and brotherly love in this article. I am so happy and crying tears of secularism and Aman ki Asha as I type over this brotherly article :cry:

Choro yeh rona/dhona, and stop this aman ki tamasha....

There is no kashmir in pakistan . Only the valley is called kashmir . You are just a wannabe kashmiri unless you migrated from the actual kashmir i.e., Vale of Kashmir which is in India .Tomorrow we will rename uttar pradesh as kashmir and start calling myself kashmiri but that does not make me kashmiri ! Does it ? No harm in admitting that you are a punjabi settler to pakistan maqbooza j and k .

I visited kashmir a month ago and most people there were darker than me( again not saying that fair is better ) .
I was thinking that kashmiris would look totally alien to other Indians but lo ! They look pretty similar to average haryanvi , rajasthani etc just a bit fairer on average( there are very dark kashmiris as well) and only a very few of them look like blue/green eyed afghans .

90 % of Pakistanis are Indic and have south asian backgrounds .:omghaha:

I was talking about negroids . What do you think about them ?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where have u came from?

A Gutter?

i didnt knew that i was talking to a 12 years old kid. What an A-hole u r.
OK garbage can we r the Liberated Kashmiri with much more freedom and reliability we even have our own constitution elections, judiciary totally independent from Pakistan, No wonder People of Kashmir hate u sooooooo much u Hindus r burden in our valley and please dont compare us with u we r the followers of a real religion not some fake idol worshipers who follow a religion of outdated times of prehistoric roots.

Ur the ones who r not Kashmiris not we as fight and strive for struggle and betterment of our People and our Nation and who r u?
Bunch of traitors who kick boots of foreign oppressors who even dont speak our language nor look like us. U go to India we dont need u people.

@TheOccupiedKashmir @Eldin Bleze look we have found another a$$ hole, a bloody Indian Dog.

and now lousy child here is my cast.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbasi

Last edited by a moderator:
Main bhi sochoon indians to still kaly hain to ye saari indian fairness creams jati kidher hain ... now i get it... and another thing please itni over acting mat kiya karo tum log

Write this thing in some native Pakistan language instead of an Indian language you just wrote above.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where have u came from?

A Gutter?

OK garbage can we r the Liberated Kashmiri with much more freedom and reliability we even have our own constitution elections, judiciary totally independent from Pakistan, No wonder People of Kashmir hate u sooooooo much u Hindus r burden in our valley and please dont compare us with u we r the followers of a real religion not some fake idol worshipers who follow a religion of outdated times of prehistoric roots.

Ur the ones who r not Kashmiris not we as fight and strive for struggle and betterment of our People and our Nation and who r u?
Bunch of traitors who kick boots of foreign oppressors who even dont speak our language nor look like us. U go to India we dont need u people.
@TheOccupiedKashmir @Eldin Bleze look we have found another a$$ hole, a bloody Indian Dog.

Abbasi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where have u came from?

A Gutter?

Abbasi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yaar galiyan kyon de raha hai ?

Lol you can scream your arse off but that won't make you kashmiri because kashmir is in India . The area enclosed in orage is Kashmir(proper) .

Kashmir_border.JPG

And I myself don't give a $hit about my own religion because I am an atheist anyway but I won't abuse yours as you kashmiri wannabe has done in your post .

LOl I get the impression that you think I am kashmiri pandit . I am from UP not kashmir . There is a Srinagar in Uttarakhand as well .

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom