What's new

Eye Opener | An Indian-American Visits Pakistan.

What a retarded argument. Stop fighting over skin tones.

Being more fair has nothing to do with good looking. Nor does it reveal any tangible benefit.
@FCPX Is there a way to give a 1000 thanks for your comment, so true

Dude its a Fact that human nature is that it appreciates beauty and attracts towards it.

And the beauty is largely dependent on how u look. And same way fairness is an essential part of the look.

Yr denial doesnt proves anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fairness is only a subjective perception. Some like it, some don't. The rest are like me - just dont give a fcuk :D

Dude its a Fact that human nature is that it appreciates beauty and attracts towards it.

And the beauty is largely dependent on how u look. And same way fairness is an essential part of the look.

Yr denial doesnt proves anything.

Unfortunately that fairness haven't given you any intelligence. That's simply not fair.

Men will like any hot chick, dark skinned or not.

LOL It actually is other way around.

This is a fact that we r more good looking and fair then ur kind.

Sach chupta nahi chupaane se. So, are you trying to disown your own people based on skin colour.

Beauty lies more in the bone structure than the color of the skin. Give me healthy unmarked glowing skin over fair but red, spotted, mottled dull skin any day.

Beauty lies more in the bone structure than the color of the skin. Give me healthy unmarked glowing skin over fair but red, spotted, mottled dull skin any day.

Bravo, here is a bonus point

nandita-das.jpg

Being more fair has nothing to do with good looking. Nor does it reveal any tangible benefit.
@FCPX Is there a way to give a 1000 thanks for your comment, so true

Thanks for agreeing buddy, I wrote that based on my personal experiences interacting with your fellow country men/women for the past 30+ years :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave you the beautiful Dark skin ambassador nandita das.

Oh ok. She is nice. But there are so very many more really pretty ones we see everywhere in India. Where I grew up, we used to have Santhali and Sambalpuri tribal women working in our fields during harvest time. They do not wear blouses. And are tall (and their men carry bows and arrows .....). Now there is the bone structure and skin shine I wax lyrical about.

Thanks for agreeing buddy, I wrote that based on my personal experiences interacting with your fellow country men/women for the past 30+ years :)

=)

It is always heart warming to see some harmony among the seas of discord LOL. What I say against Pakistanis is mostly bluster.

You are invited to Kerala, enjoy the sights, scenery, the food and culture. And 'Ahemm' the wimminz.

Oh ok. She is nice. But there are so very many more really pretty ones we see everywhere in India. Where I grew up, we used to have Santhali and Sambalpuri tribal women working in our fields during harvest time. They do not wear blouses. And are tall (and their men carry bows and arrows .....). Now there is the bone structure and skin shine I wax lyrical about.

Post this in Naswarville and see what happens :woot:

Indians are very ignorant in regards to Pakistan.

Enjoy your ignorance.

Indians tend to have stereotypical view about Tribals.

You sem to have excellent taste sir :)

Indians are very ignorant in regards to Pakistan.

Enjoy your ignoranc
e.

No sarcasm. this is actually true.

Indians don't read anything, watch anything related to Pakistan.

For South Indians, they don't find anything in common so. but a valid point nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom