What's new

Eye Opener | An Indian-American Visits Pakistan.

Indians tend to have stereotypical view about Tribals.

You sem to have excellent taste sir :)

Well, we had many working for us in our fields as well at home. Strict no touch policy notwithstanding, my friends and I did spend inordinately large sections of our free time by the river side ......

Nothing comes close to the muscle and body tone of a woman who lives off the land.

=)

It is always heart warming to see some harmony among the seas of discord LOL. What I say against Pakistanis is mostly bluster.

You are invited to Kerala, enjoy the sights, scenery, the food and culture. And 'Ahemm' the wimminz.

Thanks for the invite buddy :) Over the years I've worked with many colleagues from Kerala and surrounds and even though some of their food didnt always agree with my stomach :) but we always got along very well. In my younger days I used to equate Indians to North Indians but was pleasantly surprised to learn of the variety of culture, food, languages, etc.

You are also welcome to come visit here and to take in the local scenery with all that it means :)

Its the same in India as well, am yet to see a write up about a Pakistani being treated badly in India or an Indian being treated badly in Pakistan.

And the fact that 9 out of 10 times Pakistanis will think that you are a Pakistani and Indians will think that you are an Indian also helps.

Regardless of what the pakistanis on PDF say, its very hard to identify an Indian in a Pakistani crowd or a Pakistani in an Indian crowd.

freedom-tour-2012-9181.jpg

freedom-tour-2012-8931.jpg

is that you?

Thanks for the invite buddy :) Over the years I've worked with many colleagues from Kerala and surrounds and even though some of their food didnt always agree with my stomach :) but we always got along very well. In my younger days I used to equate Indians to North Indians but was pleasantly surprised to learn of the variety of culture, food, languages, etc.

You are also welcome to come visit here and to take in the local scenery with all that it means :)

Do you mean Pakistan =]

I would love to. But as a South Indian I hardly know Hindi. Would be too much of a culture shock for me.

I would love to visit though. I want to experience Pakistani hospitality that i hear so much about

:)

Dude its a Fact that human nature is that it appreciates beauty and attracts towards it.

No denying that !:coffee:

And the beauty is largely dependent on how u look. And same way fairness is an essential part of the look.

So you are trying to say that no one is good looking in africa ?:undecided::hitwall:

Yr denial doesnt proves anything.

Post your pic and we will see. :lol: Most probably you look like those pakistani kids as 90 % pakistanis do

Do you mean Pakistan =]

I would love to. But as a South Indian I hardly know Hindi. Would be too much of a culture shock for me.

I would love to visit though. I want to experience Pakistani hospitality that i hear so much about

:)

If I was living in Pakistan yes the invite would also extend to there but I live in South Africa so for now can only invite you here :) and dont worry there is lots of South Indian cuisine here I'll make sure you dont starve! :)

First you post yours .

You will get the shock of your life seeing a dalit Indian look south european .

:what: thank you we would like to see him the way he is :)

We all are not South European. Some of us or some parts of our land may look like them or have fair complexion that's a reality and its also a reality that some parts of our country do have same complexion as you South Indians have.

Generally we may be slightly brown than complete black.

There is Nothing to be offended. These are realities of life and we have to live these.

BTW some parts of India as well as Pakistan need to make their mothers understand that gori chitti (fair skinned bride search) is also RACIST so when you being a blacki don't respect your own skin color then you have NO right to be offended

:what: thank you we would like to see him the way he is :)

We all are not South European. Some of us or some parts of our land may look like them or have fair complexion that's a reality and its also a reality that some parts of our country do have same complexion as you South Indians have.

There is Nothing to be offended. These are realities of life and we have to live these.

BTW some parts of India as well as Pakistan need to make their mothers understand that gori chitti (fair skinned bride search) is also RACIST so when you being a blacki don't respect your own skin color then you have NO right to be offended

Respected ma'am don't you see your umair nawaz openly saying that dark is ugly and fair is good looking . Ain't that racist ? majority of pakistanis are dark so he is calling them ugly .
I am from UP not south indian . And I was talking about myself when I said dalit looking like south european .

Not even negroids are complete black

Totally agree with the first part but are you calling me blacki .:undecided:

Respected ma'am don't you see your umair nawaz openly saying that dark is ugly and fair is good looking . Ain't that racist ? majority of pakistanis are dark so he is calling them ugly .

Many Indians said the same :) I say its us who have to do away with our own insecurities with skin color.

Basically we all are racists but the funniest thing happen to us when Westerners call us brown :laugh:

I am from UP not south indian . And I was talking about myself when I said dalit looking like south european .

Not even negroids are complete black

Totally agree with the first part but are you calling me blacki .:undecided:

:what: and that is the best you have???

I am sure tomorrow if you get burned you wont have this trait with your anymore so I would like to see more long lasting traits than skin color . I hope in future you will boast more about your abilities than skin color.

cheers

bwahahahhaah BTW you can call me blackest I don't mind hahahahaha

:what: and that is the best you have???

I am sure tomorrow if you get burned you wont have this trait with your anymore so I would like to see more long lasting traits than skin color . I hope in future you will boast more about your abilities than skin color.

No ma'am I never boasted about it . What is to boast in it ? Only lowlives , who are good for nothing and soothe their fragile egos by thinking that they are at least fairer than others , do it . I was just responding to that troll umair , who thinks fair means beautiful and dark means ugly , using his own logic .:)

We Indians love eating pizza. Everywhere you have local pizza redi wallas. Most kiddie parties have pizza standard.

Pizzas are an Indian dish.

But wait. Before that, millions of Italians migrated to the US and made it their home. They became Americans. No longer Italians.

They brought their pizzas with them.

Pizzas must thus be American.

Man u need some rest... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

No denying that !:coffee:

So you are trying to say that no one is good looking in africa ?:undecided::hitwall:

Post your pic and we will see. :lol: Most probably you look like those pakistani kids as 90 % pakistanis do

:omghaha:

Kid im a Kashmiri

Im from Bagh City in Azad Kashmir. and we Pakistanis have background mostly from west ie ME or CARs.

and abt Africa, it depends where u look at Africa. The northern African states which r largely Muslims have some of the most beautiful people on Earth and Egypt is the most populated country in Africa as well as has the most populated City in the continent ie Cairo.

and this has been the fact about human nature since times memorial. U accept or not makes no difference to the reality.

Pakistanis visiting India have very same experiences. We are basically the same people.

PAKISTANIS WILL DISAGREE. :coffee:

Definitely ... some parts of punjab and other few cities are same but most of us are not same...

1: nobody in Pakistan marry's with dog or tree..
2: Religion is a big diffrence
3: Eid-ul-azha in pakistan is very different from india
there are many thing's ...countless... but living together as brothers won't hurt both countries... and for that India and Indian extremist hindu groups shud whole heartidly accept pakistan first as a sovereign identity... this step is difficult but it can start a chain of changes in the region...

(thats my opinion)

Back
Top Bottom