What's new

Eye Opener | An Indian-American Visits Pakistan.

Post your picture johnson.

Its a stupidity to post your pic online as it can be misused once its on the web . I have had very bad experience with it so I won't post my current pic . I can't trust anyone especially angry pakistanis like you chaudhary saab:P. But if you still insist , I can post my childhood pic to give you an idea what i look like now if you post yours first

Its a stupidity to post your pic online as it can be misused once its on the web . I have had very bad experience with it so I won't post my current pic . I can't trust anyone especially angry pakistanis like you chaudhary saab. But if you still insist , I can post my childhood pic to give you an idea what i look like now if you post yours first

:rofl: check his pic in his profile...:disagree:

Its a stupidity to post your pic online as it can be misused once its on the web . I have had very bad experience with it so I won't post my current pic . I can't trust anyone especially angry pakistanis like you chaudhary saab:P. But if you still insist , I can post my childhood pic to give you an idea what i look like now if you post yours first

I have made a thread where I posted my childhood pics. It's called share your childhood pics. Post it there. I want to see what a southern european dalit looks like.

navw.jpg

Which one is you ?:undecided:

Look at their facial features and bone structure, they look don't like South Indian. Even darkest punjabi will look different then south indian unless he is Christian punjabi. Christian punjabis are hindu dalit converts.

Now these are South Indian which are quite easy to spot, pitch dark skin tone and round faces like austroloid hybrids.

campaign-family.jpg

I have made a thread where I posted my childhood pics. It's called share your childhood pics. Post it there. I want to see what a southern european dalit looks like.

kkk give me 5 minutes . This forum is working very slow

Look at their facial features and bone structure, they look don't like South Indian. Even darkest punjabi will look different then south indian unless he is Christian punjabi. Christian punjabis are hindu dalit converts.

Now these are South Indian which are quite easy to spot, pitch dark skin tone and round faces like austroloid hybrids.

campaign-family.jpg

Mr. smarty pants india is not just south india...it includes himachal rajasthan guj up haryana mp punjab and many other states

Mr. smarty pants india is not just south india...it includes himachal rajasthan guj up haryana mp punjab and many other states

Only punjabis and indian kashmiris look different, rest is like in the picture. And by Indian punjabis i mean Jatts. Another group which look different is khatri punjabis who moved from Pakistan in 1947, chamars punjabis look like average Indian.

Only punjabis and indian kashmiris look different, rest is like in the picture. And by Indian punjabis i mean Jatts. Another group which look different is khatri punjabis who moved from Pakistan in 1947, chamars punjabis look like average Indian.

dude look at kangana ranaut shezz himachali n lemme show u a rajasthani wait

I can't notice much difference. :wacko:

Dumbass I am a dalit ! And a chamar as well ! Visit the thread in post #113 and see my pic . Its a very common misconception that dalits look like australoids and negros while higher castes are caucasian . My pic proves that caste system is not a racial classification but an occupational one .
Photos speak louder than words and bs propaganda theories.

We have seen lot many pictures of Pakistani people. Don't spread false things. :lol:

dis is my frnd sangram n he is a rajasthani...

photo.php

photo.php

Dumbass I am a dalit ! And a chamar as well ! Visit the thread in post #113 and see my pic . Its a very common misconception that dalits look like australoids and negros while higher castes are caucasian . My pic proves that caste system is not a racial classification but an occupational one .
Photos speak louder than words and bs propaganda theories.

Dumbass genetic studies have proved caste system based on race, tamil, bengali, marathi brahmins etc have lower ASI then local non-brahmin population.

harappadna.org, go there and learn more about South Asian genetics. Or even better, take a test which only cost $99 from 23andme.com and send your raw data to harappadna.org so they can break down your ancestry.

I can't notice much difference. :wacko:

Because you are blind, no other reason.

Back
Top Bottom