What's new

Eye Opener | An Indian-American Visits Pakistan.

1379576_630350823682427_1502507113_n.jpg

thanks dude.....
@shan

two of school mates mohit(upper) and akash(lower) n his hot sister....

BC dost ki behan kou tou baksh dei kameenay... dosti ki behan apni behan hoti hai...

P.S: Hai tou fit..
:devil::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
dude m not picking and posting....i live among these people as i am one of them and divya is my gf for godzzsake.....m jus saying that.. no...not everyone in india is australoid.......by the way...can we find out from which country/region our ancestors migrated with the help of these genetic tests??

I get that but no need to post personal pictures, seriously biodiversityforum is good place to start where you will learn. At the moment the site is down. Its always about average, exceptions doesn't count.

These punjabis are clearly in village and got tanned by working in field, they have light brown skin if not for sun. And pashtuns are fair skin on average if not tanned. Indian obession with skin colour is amazing, while they ignore facial features which actually make difference. Do they look north euros to you?

Albino-People-Wanted.jpg

Skin color obsession is Pakistani thing and you guys always lie that all of you are snowwhites. :omghaha: we have came across lot many such people. :lol:

Those people from your Punjab province have natural look, its not the sun tanned looks like the Pashtuns in the picture you posted.

I get that but no need to post personal pictures, seriously biodiversityforum is good place to start where you will learn. At the moment the site is down. Its always about average, exceptions doesn't count.

ok ok i got it.......m sorry for posting personal pics.....now the main ques is....since my childhood i wanted to get my dna traced....can we know the exact region from where our ancestors migrated with the help of these test?? n time ???

Skin color obsession is Pakistani thing and you guys always lie that all of you are snowwhites. :omghaha: we have came across lot many such people. :lol:

Those people from your Punjab province have natural look, its not the sun tanned looks like the Pashtuns in the picture you posted.

Natural dark will be pitch dark like Indians, that skin tone is because of working on fields. Thats why its brown and will turn light brown if they dont go outside. And there are many fair Punjabis as well but they will still look different then pashtuns. Indian obsession with skin colour is quite well known.

ok ok i got it.......m sorry for posting personal pics.....now the main ques is....since my childhood i wanted to get my dna traced....can we know the exact region from where our ancestors migrated with the help of these test?? n time ???

Well its very difficult to trace ancestors migrations. 23andme can tell you which haplogroup do you belong to, but if you want to go deeper then sending raw data to harappadna.org is the only way.

Natural dark will be pitch dark like Indians, that skin tone is because of working on fields. Thats why its brown and will turn light brown if they dont go outside. And there are many fair Punjabis as well but they will still look different then pashtuns. Indian obsession with skin colour is quite well known.

So you aren't ready to accept the fact.

Well its very difficult to trace ancestors migrations. 23andme can tell you which haplogroup do you belong to, but if you want to go deeper then sending raw data to harappadna.org is the only way.

thnx bro
@shan

http://www.harappadna.org/2013/08/genetic-evidence-for-recent-population-mixture-in-india/

Lets share webcam if you dont want to post your picture. :cheers: You look like South Indian, again nothing wrong with it but you have to accept it. You dont look like South Euro, you dont even look like Pakistani punjabi going by your facial features. You will look like chamar punjabi.

I don't have a webcam . You need to get your eyes checked if you think i look southie . And I ain't punjabi either

The thing is you are buttthurt that your Aryan dravidian bs stories have been proven wrong .:lol:

You dont look like South Euro, you dont even look like Pakistani punjabi going by your facial features. You will look like chamar punjabi.

Maybe now you will be able to sleep . Sweet dreams :sleep:

:lol:

Dude no lie, that was a fail example. :lol:

As the guy in these pictures I am curious what you mean.

Dear forum administrators and readers, I am proud that you have posted my article here on this site and had a lively and engaging discussion upon it. If anyone wants to know any facts (and there's a lot of facts lacking in a lot of your comments) about my trip, of which I could only describe a small fraction, please let me know.

Meanwhile- administrators- thanks for posting my article but I wish you would have given credit to the source, which is my site. It's the least you guys can do for all of the action I've brought to Pakistan Defense forum.

Peace, my friends.

Welcome but your comments about Northern Pakistan when you have not visited my areas is sad to read.

BTW gangsterism is not prevailing here

I am already planning my next visit to Pakistan, sir- and I will be sure to visit the northern areas of the country too. And I will honestly write about what I find next time too.

As the guy in these pictures I am curious what you mean.

Dear forum administrators and readers, I am proud that you have posted my article here on this site and had a lively and engaging discussion upon it. If anyone wants to know any facts (and there's a lot of facts lacking in a lot of your comments) about my trip, of which I could only describe a small fraction, please let me know.

Meanwhile- administrators- thanks for posting my article but I wish you would have given credit to the source, which is my site. It's the least you guys can do for all of the action I've brought to Pakistan Defense forum.

Peace, my friends.

If you are really the author of this piece than i must thank your for your effort. Once and for all, we don't consider you for that matter any Indian as our mortal enemy, its nothing but power politics between the power elite of the two nations, @Rafi was merely pointing out towards a metaphor. We Pakistanis take immense pride in our hospitality - something that is common in all provinces and people.

I am already planning my next visit to Pakistan, sir- and I will be sure to visit the northern areas of the country too. And I will honestly write about what I find next time too.

Northern Pakistan, is a heavenly place to visit, if you do visit, i hope going all the way to Khunjarab Pass is included in your trip.

Did you write this? - Really?

Yes. I really did. You can read everything I've written at my site.

If you are really the author of this piece than i must thank your for your effort. Once and for all, we don't consider you for that matter any Indian as our mortal enemy, its nothing but power politics between the power elite of the two nations, @Rafi was merely pointing out towards a metaphor. We Pakistanis take immense pride in our hospitality - something that is common in all provinces and people.

Northern Pakistan, is a heavenly place to visit, if you do visit, i hope going all the way to Khunjarab Pass is included in your trip.

Well said. Thank you for the information about Khunjarab Pass- it shall be on my list.

Back
Top Bottom