What's new

Eye Opener | An Indian-American Visits Pakistan.

ok ok i got it.......m sorry for posting personal pics.....now the main ques is....since my childhood i wanted to get my dna traced....can we know the exact region from where our ancestors migrated with the help of these test?? n time ???

MohitV,
Please request the admins to get these pictures removed from the thread. As another poster pointed out, these pics can be in a risk of being mis-used. And not to mention an invasion of the privacy of those folks as well.
Thanks for understanding.
Regards,
Fellow Indian

Yes. I really did. You can read everything I've written at my site.

Well said. Thank you for the information about Khunjarab Pass- it shall be on my list.

Khunjarab Pass

karakorum1_small.jpg

I am already planning my next visit to Pakistan, sir- and I will be sure to visit the northern areas of the country too. And I will honestly write about what I find next time too.

You are always welcomed . I was merely pointing out the fact that a comment included by you in your write up sans any personal witnessing about FATA/KPK/Northern Pakistan, was something amusing for me. A person who live here in KPK.

So that's why I pointed out.

BTW we don't consider individuals, as our mortal enemies. We DON'T target Indian sports, artists, literary persons since they are part of peace spreading forces UNLIKE Indians do so to ours.

And oh I am NOT Sir :P

:cheesy: ehhhh man what did I see. Dear Indians Dravidian culture is very rich please be proud of it.

Black. white, yellow, whatever skin is going to perish. Why so much obsession about proving yourself to be fair skinned in the first place.

There is no personal attack.

NVM.

I have dealt with enough Madressa graduates from previous batches.

You are all the same. No point wasting time with another one from the assembly line producing their products

:omghaha: paa punja we also hold the same feeling for Saffronis

There is no personal attack.

NVM.

I have dealt with enough Madressa graduates from previous batches.

You are all the same. No point wasting time with another one from the assembly line producing their products

:omgahaha: paa punja we also hold the same feeling for Saffronis

Back
Top Bottom