What's new

Indian forces kill 3 more Kashmiris as fresh protests erupt

I fully support return of all native inhabitants of Kashmir and their right to life, property and freedom of faith.

Of course, AJK will vote. So will GB. They are staunch pro Pakistanis and sure voters for us. Happy now?

First widraw your troops then preach us also

Tribes like pashtun and other who invaded the valley in 48 as per UN resolution 47

@Paksanity

I can offer you better time pass, we could discuss something useful instead of you teasing Indian deluded kids???

I would like to know about 1962, Pakistan's stance then and its implications on Kashmir issue / China's passive support in 1965 and 1971 could it be different if Ayub had decided otherwise in 1962? Would it be different if Pakistan had exploited (don’t know if this is a proper word to be used here) the opportunity knocking at its doors?

I fully support return of all native inhabitants of Kashmir and their right to life, property and freedom of faith.

Of course, AJK will vote. So will GB. They are staunch pro Pakistanis and sure voters for us. Happy now?

Does death of people of Kashmir give you pleasure?

When were they asked, as you claim, if they want to stay with India or leave?

I am sorry i dont understand what u want to say...i.told u that some non state...antimuzahidin sponserd by our neighbours not want peace in this region...

As of the Kashmiris concerned u dont need to worry thats our land..we take care of those Kashmiris....

Do they have option of freedom through peaceful means, if they so wish?

Then security have options to kill them in process
Then the whole point of this thread is irrelevant

UN charter say there no way one can justify use of violence in the name of freedom or other things

Get your self education first

I am sorry i dont understand what u want to say...i.told u that some non state...antimuzahidin sponserd by our neighbours not want peace in this region...

As of the Kashmiris concerned u dont need to worry thats our land..we take care of those Kashmiris....

How is Kashmir your land?

Then security have options to kill them in process
Then the whole point of this thread is irrelevant

UN charter say there no way one can justify use of violence in the name of freedom or other things

Get your self education first

You mean British were right to kill Bhagat Singh?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom