What's new

Indian forces kill 3 more Kashmiris as fresh protests erupt

Constitution is not soul of democracy. People are. Especially if constitution did not afford them right to determine their future. So in a democracy, shouldn't people get to choose?

Will you get out of Kashmir then?

Heavy words from a Pakistani's on democracy

Do you practised it in East Pakistan

Baluchistan or sindh or AJK

Constitution is not soul of democracy. People are. Especially if constitution did not afford them right to determine their future. So in a democracy, shouldn't people get to choose?

Will you get out of Kashmir then?
you are worse than a broken record! sure go to Islamabad and make the proposition and get consensus, lets see if your ISI sends you back alive!

Heavy words from a Pakistani's on democracy

Do you practised it in East Pakistan

Baluchistan or sindh or AJK

For that reason Kashmiris should be denied their rights? Is that what you are saying?

you are worse than a broken record! sure go to Islamabad and make the proposition and get consensus, lets see if your ISI sends you back alive!

We are discussing, will YOU India, vacate Kashmir and hand it over to neutral party on this condition. Are we not?

For that reason Kashmiris should be denied their rights? Is that what you are saying?

Only if there violation of sovereignty of the Nation constitution has special provisions for that

What Rights they have better rights than Baluchi or AJK

There HDI income is high

They have separate Constitution

They get better ratio of funds allocation than other states in India

Only if there violation of sovereignty of the Nation constitution has special provisions for that

What Rights they have better rights than Baluchi or AJK

There HDI income is high

They have separate Constitution

They get better ration of funds than other states

I am a Baloch and Pakistan's flag flies proudly over my house. I know my land and people.

Whether Kashmiris still want freedom despite all that you mentioned, is for them to decide, no?

We are discussing, will YOU India, vacate Kashmir and hand it over to neutral party on this condition. Are we not?

According to you...what u recommend to get peace in whole kashmir my dear ?

I am a Baloch and Pakistan's flag flies proudly over my house. I know my land and people.

Whether Kashmiris still want freedom despite all that you mentioned, is for them to decide, no?

What is BLA or BLF then ??

Do you ask them of referendum ??

There lot Kashmiri fly Indian flag as well Kashmiri pandits do you consider there voice or not

A ladakhi Muslims fly of India
As well

Or Gujjar Muslims in Drass

And Shia or n the valley

So is Hindu and Sikhs of Jammu

A ladakhi Muslims fly of India
As well

Or Gujjar Muslims in Drass

And Shia or n the valley

So is Hindu and Sikhs of Jammu

All residents of Kashmir should voice their opinion. Let the majority vote in referendum decide.

BLA/ BLF is hardly breathing. Trust me on this.

All residents of Kashmir should voice their opinion. Let the majority vote in referendum decide.

Only after pandits will return in the valley

No chance of referendum unless pandits are placed and Pakistan widraw from AJK

Why not you hold referendum in Baluchistan or AJK
If you have confident

We asked them...they r happy to live here....some antinationalist disturbing here and.our army boys take care of them....

Dontworry....some more piggs dies in few more days....

Only after pandits will return in the valley

No chance of referendum unless pandits are placed and Pakistan widraw from AJK

Why not you old referendum in Baluchistan or AJK

I fully support return of all native inhabitants of Kashmir and their right to life, property and freedom of faith.

Of course, AJK will vote. So will GB. They are staunch pro Pakistanis and sure voters for us. Happy now?

We asked them...they r happy to live here....some antinationalist disturbing here and.our army boys take care of them....

Dontworry....some more piggs dies in few more days....

Does death of people of Kashmir give you pleasure?

When were they asked, as you claim, if they want to stay with India or leave?

#Insanity is the right word!

I fully support return of all native inhabitants of Kashmir and their right to life, property and freedom of faith.

Of course, AJK will vote. So will GB. They are staunch pro Pakistanis and sure voters for us. Happy now?

Does death of people of Kashmir give you pleasure?

When were they asked, as you claim, if they want to stay with India or leave?

Death of terrorists (no matter what classification you put them under) will always be celebrated, should i send some jeelabi

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom