What's new

Indian forces kill 3 more Kashmiris as fresh protests erupt

Kashmiri sunnis brought this upon themselves.

this is what they chanted in 1990 and ended world support towards them

“Zalimo, O Kafiro, Kashmir harmara chod do”.

(O! Merciless, O! Kafirs leave our Kashmir)

“Kashmir mein agar rehna hai, Allah-ho-Akbar kahna hoga”

(Any one wanting to live in Kashmir will have to convert to Islam)

La Sharqia la gharbia, Islamia! Islamia!

From East to West, there will be only Islam

“Musalmano jago, Kafiro bhago”,

(O! Muslims, Arise, O! Kafirs, scoot)

“Islam hamara maqsad hai, Quran hamara dastur hai, jehad hamara Rasta hai”

(Islam is our objective, Q’uran is our constitution, Jehad is our way of our life)

Dil mein rakho Allah ka khauf; Hath mein rakho Kalashnikov.

(With fear of Allah ruling your hearts, wield a Kalashnikov)

“Yahan kya chalega, Nizam-e- Mustafa”

(We want to be ruled under Shari’ah)

Now we can do what we want,when we want.

All traitors should be hanged from their nails. Good one...No need to show mercies who are openly threatening Kashmiris Pundits (orginal locals) to leave or die. India should not be liberal on them.

Kashmir isn't your fkn country you are occupying it BC, they are struggling and protesting now it will come nightmare for Indians if they start gorilla type war than you get tired to count deaths in whole India.

What is this gorilla type war ?:sarcastic:

Right. After all PM represents the whole nation. And he is in list of top terrorist. Speaks of itself.

Nation? Of lots of heartless and terrorist minded people?

You can say whatever you want .
But noone in here gives an ear for it ,now or never .
We will do ,what we want to do ,what we have to do .And dont need anyone advice or opinion in that matter .

In this world ,due to their own misdeeds ,the side where the Pakistan stands is far lower than the India.

Now dear Indian members,

Let me summarise it for you.

You do not value life of Kashmiris. Rest of India takes pleasure in their death. You don't want to give them right to decide for their future. There is utter lack of humanity when it comes to people of Kashmir. Your hatred for Pakistan runs so deep that you are willing to kill in cold blood and yet celebrate this. A sickening state to be in. This is the very reason you could not win the trust of those people. Three generations are enough to turn the sentiment in your favour if you had found some kindness in your heart for them. Alas, it was never there. May be it is because of their appearance or their religion or perhaps their association with Pakistan that you hate them so much. Kashmiris know it full well by now that you never intend to give them their rights. Never. Not a bit. They have no peaceful means left to get their legitmate.

My effort was to bring out your hatred for people of Kashmir. From the extensive debate that precedes this post, it is for every reader to see that not a single post from Indian members hints at any regret or remorse for killing of Kashmiris or any intent to give the people their voice. It is a matter of celebration, settling scores and internet trolling for them. This is exactly how an occupation looks like and this is what it is. I can not but feel the pain of Kashmiri people living under such brutal occupation by people who have no business to be there. This only increases respect for people fighting against occupation of their land.

It is a time for serious introspection for everyone and ask him/herself that when exactly did I lose my humanity and started to accrue pleasure from killing?!

Have a good day, everyone.

Kashmiris are our own people .They are also Indians .
But whoever takes law in their hands they will met the same fate .And laws are same in both Kanyakumari and Kashmir .

If you dont know about it then we can explain .They brought this upon themselves .
Of Course CRPF gone too far sometimes .But noone shed a tear for them ,because rest of the nations know what they did to the minorities in valley .Only after that India implemented AFSPA ,that is what I said they brought this upon themselves .
Had it been a united stance with zero terrorism and less dependency from across border rest of the Indians might have been helped them.

Dont come to us with this appearance BS .
Because lots more people in India are far better than Kashmiris in appearance .

Well there is this majestic country called China and they lay their claims on a portion of ocean which world says 'No it is not your'. Yet they got to keep it - because they are strong. I don't see any reason why India/Indians should not do the same. They are strong. They have bigger army. They are better equipped than 'Kashmiri Nationals'. They got to keep Kashmir.

When arabs were strong they even controlled Spain. No one tells Arabs now that they were wrong. So why double standards? Indian Administered Kashmir is India's property and India is strong enough to keep it - with or without Kashmiris. Change that and then talk. Till then, quit whining because - like first standard - no one likes whiner.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom