What's new

Indian forces kill 3 more Kashmiris as fresh protests erupt

We should not vacate an inch to them. Last tie we vacate some areas we have to go to Kargil war.

P0K

He using tactics which failed miserably
Let him state more

Is Balochistan a disputed territory?

I feel your question is best answered by the video posted below, where Pakistani journalist, the famous Hamid Mir, explains the history of Baluchistan struggle in exact and precise terms. He has spoken a lot of sense, but few years after he spoke all this in Pakistani politicians, no one acted on it except acting against Hamid Mir, who became a target of ISI bullets...kindly watch.

Now dear Indian members,

Let me summarise it for you.

You do not value life of Kashmiris. Rest of India takes pleasure in their death. You don't want to give them right to decide for their future. There is utter lack of humanity when it comes to people of Kashmir. Your hatred for Pakistan runs so deep that you are willing to kill in cold blood and yet celebrate this. A sickening state to be in. This is the very reason you could not win the trust of those people. Three generations are enough to turn the sentiment in your favour if you had found some kindness in your heart for them. Alas, it was never there. May be it is because of their appearance or their religion or perhaps their association with Pakistan that you hate them so much. Kashmiris know it full well by now that you never intend to give them their rights. Never. Not a bit. They have no peaceful means left to get their legitmate.

My effort was to bring out your hatred for people of Kashmir. From the extensive debate that precedes this post, it is for every reader to see that not a single post from Indian members hints at any regret or remorse for killing of Kashmiris or any intent to give the people their voice. It is a matter of celebration, settling scores and internet trolling for them. This is exactly how an occupation looks like and this is what it is. I can not but feel the pain of Kashmiri people living under such brutal occupation by people who have no business to be there. This only increases respect for people fighting against occupation of their land.

It is a time for serious introspection for everyone and ask him/herself that when exactly did I lose my humanity and started to accrue pleasure from killing?!

Have a good day, everyone.

Now dear Indian members,

You do not value life of Kashmiris. Rest of India takes pleasure in their death. You don't want to give them right to decide for their future. There is utter lack of humanity when it comes to people of Kashmir. Your hatred for Pakistan runs so deep that you are willing to kill in cold blood and yet celebrate this. A sickening state to be in. This is the very reason you could not win the trust of those people. Three generations are enough to turn the sentiment in your favour if you had found some kindness in your heart for them. Alas, it was never there. May be it is because of their appearance or their religion or perhaps their association with Pakistan that you hate them so much. Kashmiris know it full well by now that you never intend to give them their rights. Never. Not a bit. They have no peaceful means left to get their legitmate.

My effort was to bring out your hatred for people of Kashmir. From the extensive debate that precedes this post, it is for every reader to see that not a single post from Indian members hints at any regret or remorse for killing of Kashmiris or any intent to give the people their voice. It is a matter of celebration, settling scores and internet trolling for them. This is exactly how an occupation looks like and this is what it is. I can not but feel the pain of Kashmiri people living under such brutal occupation by people who have no business to be there. This only increases respect for people fighting against occupation of their land.

It is a time for serious introspection for everyone and ask him/herself that when exactly did I lose my humanity and started to accrue pleasure from killing?!

It was a very nice argument debate with u my dear.... but still i can say my dear you living in fake dreams...

Wakeup my dear.....

The land belongs to India and if those want to leave India, they are free to leave, we don't have any problem.

Mir-Suhail-Cartoon-825.jpg

Syed-Mujtaba-Rizvi-825.jpg

Now dear Indian members,

My answer to you

For Pakistan is practice what you preach

Your human rights violations records are worst in all subcontinent's Bangladesh is living example
You shelters to UN designated terrorist groups inside your country

Pakistan has long history of denial and lies

They are confused of their identity

Our only effort is for you take look out from the religious prism
What happened to Kashmiri pandits and other minorities in Kashmir

And Hindu persecution inside Pakistan

Mistreatment of Muhajirs by Pakistani's

And what was reason behind it

We listen to Wahhabi Sunnis in valley
Who are extremists and extinguished Sufi culture of the Valley

Announcement from their mosque at every Friday that how they will kill Kafirs in valley and take there women's as sex slaves

There disregard to Kashmiri multi ethnic identity

All your points are less on content or facts rather look more like a old rhetorics.

Pakistan seriously need to introspect there past state policies for breeding extremists in its own backyard which ultimately bited them back

It's also give recognition to various internal demands like Baluchistan
Freedom struggle and sindhi and

Voice of people of Azad Kashmir

And Pakistan using blunt force on its own people by using tanks &Fighter jets inside there own territory will tell Reality

I rest my case here world knows Pakistan policy after OBL accident.

With regards Cerberus

I feel your question is best answered by the video posted below, where Pakistani journalist, the famous Hamid Mir, explains the history of Baluchistan struggle in exact and precise terms. He has spoken a lot of sense, but few years after he spoke all this in Pakistani politicians, no one acted on it except acting against Hamid Mir, who became a target of ISI bullets...kindly watch.

RAW ki saadish

My answer to you

For Pakistan is practice what you preach

Your human rights violations records are worst in all subcontinent's Bangladesh is living example
You shelters to UN designated terrorist groups inside your country

Pakistan has long history of denial and lies

They are confused of their identity

Our only effort is for you take look out from the religious prism
What happened to Kashmiri pandits and other minorities in Kashmir

And Hindu persecution inside Pakistan

Mistreatment of Muhajirs by Pakistani's

And what was reason behind it

We listen to Wahhabi Sunnis in valley
Who are extremists and extinguished Sufi culture of the Valley

Announcement from their mosque at every Friday that how they will kill Kafirs in valley and take there women's as sex slaves

There disregard to Kashmiri multi ethnic identity

All your points are less on content or facts rather look more like a old rhetorics.

Pakistan seriously need to introspect there past state policies for breeding extremists in its own backyard which ultimately bited them back

It's also give recognition to various internal demands like Baluchistan
Freedom struggle and sindhi and

Voice of people of Azad Kashmir

And Pakistan using blunt force on its own people by using tanks &Fighter jets inside there own territory will tell Reality

I rest my case here world knows Pakistan policy after OBL accident.

With regards Cerberus[/QUOT2E]

Yes and Modi burnt 2000 muslims in one shot and become the most beloved PM of India. Indian extremist burnt down Pakistani national in express train ....As far as Bangladesh , what India did , Modi pictures and his speech in Bangladesh is enough ...to know, who is doing state sponsor terrorism.

Yes and Modi burnt 2000 muslims in one shot and become the most beloved PM of India. Indian extremist burnt down Pakistani national in express train ....As far as Bangladesh , what India did , Modi pictures and his speech in Bangladesh is enough ...to know, who is doing state sponsor terrorism.
Please also mention some adventures of your army like Bangladesh massacre, kargil war.
Terrorist supported by you country
Parliament attacks, bleeding entire Kashmir in 1990s and Mumbai attacks.
Modi,even if you consider him involved, look like peasant in front of that crime committed by your country men.
UN designated terrorists roam free in your country but here UN removed Kashmir from disputed territories in Nov 2010.

I mean "People of Kashmir", not "IT experts" from our neighboring country!
But those experts are one orchestering stone pelting and protests.
Common kashmiri just want piece.

It is an established fact and no new way to blame is required to be found out.

Except that there are no proofs.

Of course it is, any doubt? their saints yeah, most vicious and barbaric of them all! funding and providing mercenaries, matter of fact the UN should have them labelled as a terrorist organisation.

Mukti bahani? BLA? TTP? Monkey? ring any bells?

Grow up and buy a clue.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom