What's new

Indian forces kill 3 more Kashmiris as fresh protests erupt

People of Kashmir are Indians. So we the Indians will decide it. No outside help needed. Thank you.
I am sure you not are not counting terrorists sent by our neighbours in Kashmiri people.

Good although unfortunately no Indian leader has yet given such commitment. But by agreeing to vacate, you affirm that Kashmir is not part of India. This is a start.

My dear first you vacate the whole AJK and QB....our nehru and l.b shastri want this but as u always live in deniel mood....
Pakistan ignored the UN mandate, did not withdraw its troops and claimed the withdrawal of Indian forces was a prerequisite as per this resolution.

Then only referendum possible.....
Why didnt pakistan leader start this ??? If they are so concerned about KASHMIR...

They have double standards I asked chap for referendum in Baluchistan

It seems they are deaf when it comes to hear voices from inside Pakistan

He quickly switch subject
It's example of serial troll

State of J&K have population of 1 crore 20 lakh do you think If there for decent in whole Kashmir there will be Siriya like situation

It all Propaganda

Why we trust Pakistan that they won't repeat 1965 or 1999

You guys have zero

Trust deficit in international community

So let's ask international community to hold the plebiscite. Obviously there is lack of trust on both sides.

So let's ask international community to hold the plebiscite. Obviously there is lack of trust on both sides.

Widraw from AJK first if not UN resolution is defunt document

After that

Shimla agreement comes remember no third party

State of J&K have population of 1 crore 20 lakh do you think If there for decent in whole Kashmir there will be Siriya like situation

It all Propaganda

Few British were occupying entire subcontinent through suppression. Did it look like Syria?

There is media blackout in Kashmir. It may be worst than it looks like.

heh, stone pelters being dispatched to hell ?

this is called eeth ka jawaab pathar se

I am sure you not are not counting terrorists sent by our neighbours in Kashmiri people.

I mean "People of Kashmir", not "IT experts" from our neighboring country!

Few British were occupying entire subcontinent through suppression. Did it look like Syria?

There is media blackout in Kashmir. It may be worst than it looks like.

British were cononials Indians are native to this continent

If there is media black out how do you came to know that 3 Kashmiri died yesterday

Lolz what a crap

Widraw from AJK first if not UN resolution is defunt document

After that

Shimla agreement comes remember no third party

We are talking vacation of Indian forces after that. There is no assurance from Indian leaders on that.

British were cononials Indians are native to this continent

If there is media black out how do you came to know that 3 Kashmiri died yesterday

Lolz what a crap

We are very close remember?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom