What's new

Indian forces kill 3 more Kashmiris as fresh protests erupt

British abolished them many times

There was now self rule do you know what is Swaraj movement

And Bhagat Singh never killed fellow country men unlike buhran wani who killed Kashmiri policemens

Burhan Wani could get the freedom without picking up a gun?

First vacate AJK then we talk

Don't you think a commitment from your side is required as a prerequisite?

Picking gun is offensive as per UN charter

Security force has right to kill them

Your statesmen do not have the attributes to reason, hence why its a futile exercise. I have explained this numerous times on this thread. Stop being so ignorant to the facts!

I'm not asking for Kashmir for myself. I'm asking to give it to its people and let them decide. Isn't it right thing to do?

No brother, in thàt you mean only the Kashmiris.

That is Indian land, and there is nothing to decide.

You want a referendum, it will be 1.25 billion votes. Let us know when you want us to hold it.

So you are ready for plebiscite on this condition?

If u fallow this resolution....

Why not....but first remove all ur security PAF from AJK including QB......and we sure India leave only the minimum number of troops needed to keep civil order there.

We ready for the refrondam then.....

Your statesmen do not have the attributes to reason why its a futile exercise. I have explained this numerous times on this thread. Stop being so ignorant to the facts!

I find it very logical, by the way, that is to let the people decide their fate.

If u fallow this resolution....

Why not....but first remove all ur security PAF from AJK including QB......and we sure India leave only the minimum number of troops needed to keep civil order there.

We ready for the refrondam then.....

Good although unfortunately no Indian leader has yet given such commitment. But by agreeing to vacate, you affirm that Kashmir is not part of India. This is a start.

I find it very logical, by the way, that is to let the people decide their fate.
Why should they people can also be equate to talibani tribes or unruly or anarchists mobs
Who issue fatwa or commit barbaric acts

In riots and unrest so people are not Amway's right that why we have constitution

Law &Order should be maintained then

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom