What's new

Indian forces kidnap four Kashmiri from Neelum Valley

IA crossed LoC for kidnapping local residents who were plucking some herbs that too close to LoC.... somethings fishy

Nice story ........ kidnapping civilians plucking herbs from the LOC ..... But you can count on the pakistanis to believe this stup1d story .......:lol:

Any updates on this fake sob story?

Privately, Indian intelligence officials posted in the sector speculate the men may have indeed been targetted by special forces — but insist they were guides for jihadist groups crossing the Line of Control, not innocent men executed by the army for no reason at all.

Exclusive: Dirty war on LoC preceded deadly Poonch ambush - Firstpost

Be my guest
300px-Brig.Hari_Singh_at_Barkee_Capture.jpg

[SUB]Lt. Col. Hari Singh of the India's 18th Cavalry posing outside a captured Pakistani police station (Barkee) in Lahore District.[/SUB]​

Oh yes Lahore.

1965-Indo-Pak-War-Memorabilia-Headlines-of-The-Indian-Express-newspaper-about-1965-Indo-Pak-War-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-War.jpg

Indian offensive smashed to pieces and then the expected backtracking i.e. Lahore was never on the table....

Here are some more.

1965-Indo-Pak-War-Memorabilia-An-alert-Pakistani-soldier-at-guard-in-the-captured-Indian-town-of-Khemkaran-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-War.jpg

1965-Indo-Pak-War-Memorabilia-A-Pakistani-soldier-at-Munabao-Railway-Station-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-War.jpg

Oh yes Lahore.

1965-Indo-Pak-War-Memorabilia-Headlines-of-The-Indian-Express-newspaper-about-1965-Indo-Pak-War-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-War.jpg

Indian offensive smashed to pieces and then the expected backtracking i.e. Lahore was never on the table....

Here are some more.

1965-Indo-Pak-War-Memorabilia-An-alert-Pakistani-soldier-at-guard-in-the-captured-Indian-town-of-Khemkaran-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-War.jpg

1965-Indo-Pak-War-Memorabilia-A-Pakistani-soldier-at-Munabao-Railway-Station-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-War.jpg
Start a new thread where we can debate :)

Start a new thread where we can debate :)

The debate has been done to death. Maybe you should revisit the relevant threads.

Oh,so you have got photos..thats cool! :tup:

We have a trophy that we won in 71...its placed just north of the Bay of Bengal.

Would that be the same "trophy" that killed 16 of your BSF troops in 2001?

IS PMLN guarding your borders lol ? First of all it is a fake story and if it has happened in your dreams then was your army sleeping :P ?

This is NOT a fake story. One of these men is my servant's elder brother; a father of 5 running his small restaurant in Neelum. Another one is the younger brother of a martyr from Gyari sector last year.

And this is the state's responsibility to protect its citizens from such illicit activities of forces across the border. Need to resolve the core issues before giving them a status of most favored nation and so forth.

The 4 people are dead ...they are were guides for terrorists we took them from your side of Kashmir and executed them on ourside...

The 4 people are dead ...they are were guides for terrorists we took them from your side of Kashmir and executed them on ourside...

Yeah , maybe the 5 Indian soldiers were involved in kidnapping those 4 Kashmiris from our side and thats the reason , they are dead . Two can play this game , kiddo , I can assure you , this much :azn:

Yeah , maybe the 5 Indian soldiers were involved in kidnapping those 4 Kashmiris from our side and thats the reason , they are dead . Two can play this game , kiddo , I can assure you , this much :azn:

Maybe, mightbe don't work here .... i don't have to repeat myself on how much terrorism is killing Pakistan... You lost a major and a Captain and couple of Fc's the very same day... you people are in the loosing end of the bargain...loosing 5 soldiers is sad....but our people arn't looking to blow up our own army

Maybe, mightbe don't work here .... i don't have to repeat myself on how much terrorism is killing Pakistan... You lost a major and a Captain and couple of Fc's the very same day... you people are in the loosing end of the bargain...loosing 5 soldiers is sad....but our people arn't looking to blow up our own army

No , it works and it works well . Since it worked for you , declaring ' we kidnapped them from your side and executed them on ours ' . Doubts are well being cast on the so called encounter of guides for the terrorists who were carrying 12 bor hunting rifles :azn: . The terrorism in Pakistan is a different problem , funded by you , I will give you that . No need to play ' India is saint nation ' card , doesn't work anymore .

No , it works and it works well . Since it worked for you , declaring ' we kidnapped them from your side and executed them on ours ' . Doubts are well being cast on the so called encounter of guides for the terrorists who were carrying 12 bor hunting rifles :azn: . The terrorism in Pakistan is a different problem , funded by you , I will give you that . No need to play ' India is saint nation ' card , doesn't work anymore .

I don't doubt it that RAW is not playing a role...and RAW definitely is....after funding cross border terrorism for 20 years since the 90s ...Am not surprised we are doing it on your end... Besides India is using the fanaticism and extremism you created in the society...India is using your own tools against you , and that too quite effectively i must say. Only you can change the society in your country and only you can take back terrorist strong holds like north Wazaristhan ..... if you have the will...take your country back....if not India will keep using your religious and ethnic differences to divide your country to a point of no return

I don't doubt it that RAW is not playing a role...and RAW definitely is....after funding cross border terrorism for 20 years since the 90s ...Am not surprised we are doing it on your end... Besides India is using the fanaticism and extremism you created in the society...India is using your own tools against you , and that too quite effectively i must say. Only you can change the society in your country and only you can take back terrorist strong holds like north Wazaristhan ..... if you have the will...take your country back....if not India will keep using your religious and ethnic differences to divide your country to a point of no return

The problem doesn't start from the 90's , it is just an extension of the Kashmir dispute . So , now we will start to discuss the ' terrorism in Pakistan and Indian connection ' in an irrelevant thread ? :azn: I dont doubt that you wont be repaid in kind , that time isn't far away . We will take the Waziristan by ourselves - comprising 0.1 % of our country by ourselves , no need to worry . Trust me , the subcontinent turning into a nuclear wasteland before Pakistan breaking is a more plausible scenario , google the ' Samson's Option ' . There's a reason why you have mobilized and backed off , three times in a row now .

As for the topic .
As the controversy over 30 July Machil encounter, where army claimed that it killed four militants who were crossing to Indian side of Kashmir territory, brews, Kashmir Dispatch obtained the pictures of four slain men. A leading Pakistan daily, The Express Tribune, on August 4, had claimed that the slain quartet who belonged to Pakistan administered Kashmir (PaK) were kidnapped by Indian army before being killed in Machil forests in northern part of Kashmir valley.

The four men were identified as Zafran Ghulam Sarwar, Shah Zaman, Muhammad Faisal and Wajid Akbar, who according to The Express Tribune “were plucking herbs near the Line of Control when they were kidnapped by Indian forces who entered the area”.

On 6 August, five Indian troopers were killed in Poonch sector near de-facto border by “heavily-armed men in the uniform of Pakistan army”. Many publications, including The Hindustan Times and Firstpost reported that attack might be in “retaliation to abduction” of four men from the Pakistan side of Line of Control (LoC).

A top police official, wishing anonymity, told Kashmir Dispatch,” Yes, it looks like fake. They (army) seem to have probably mistaken hunters for militants.”

“Local residents, who helped bury the bodies after they were handed over to local police through a special police officer attached to the army, said at least two of the men were wearing rubber flip-flops-again, unusual gear for men who had infiltrated mountain passes leading through the rugged Neelam valley,” the Firsptpost reported, while quoting persons, who buried those slain “militants” killed by Army on 30 July in Machil.

Other police sources in Kashmir are raising doubts about the encounter.

Raising fingers, it reported, “You would expect terrorists to carry weapons like the AK-56″, a senior Jammu and Kashmir-based army officer said, “but I can’t understand what they’d be doing with a 12-bore gun, which is typically used for hunting small prey”.

In 2010, Kashmir witnessed mass uprising after it was discovered that Indian army had killed three innocent civilians of North Kashmir in a fake encounter in Machil sector near LoC after dubbing them as “militants”. The three had gone missing and a local Urdu daily published their pictures and they were later identified.

The Director General of Jammu and Kashmir Police Ashok Prasad told local English daily Greater Kashmir that police can investigate the complaint on directions from the MHA “since the matter pertains to the Defence Ministry.” “If Pakistan lodges the protest at the diplomatic level, the complaint can be probed,” he said. “The matter (Machil complaint) is in our notice but we can’t probe it until that country takes up the matter on diplomatic level.”

Musk hunting takes place on other side of the area where the July 30 clash took place, he added.
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmi...lled-machil-were-hunters-4.html#ixzz2bLiSEvu4

Enlighten yourself .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom