What's new

Indian forces kidnap four Kashmiri from Neelum Valley

IA crossed LoC for kidnapping local residents who were plucking some herbs that too close to LoC.... somethings fishy

I am sure war is gonna happen soon...
Well India is not interested and Pakistan is nit in position for another 5 years. Just because you tested few missiles or you have few bombs does not mean you are ready for war. The first thing that comes is money which you do mot have.

Blaming India without proofs is not going to work, gather solid undeniable proof then come back or else look for them in various wild animals sanctuaries that you guys had been propping up. Regards

It seems someone else picked those civilians up and put the blame on Indian army!! Fishy!!

Nuke are much worth than wasting on indians.

Conventional war but something on the lines of 1965.

Time to capture Indian occupied Punjab and Indian occupied kashmir

World will witness another 1971 if you dare to do so..Get ready for it ..

Conventional war but something on the lines of 1965.

SOMETHING IN THE LINE OF 1965 war
WHAT HAPPENED IN 1965?... UN intervened a settle down the war, pakistan was loosing that war. you must learn about 1965 war. your only hop in nuclear war, india have far better conventional capability than pakistan.

Pakistan is not capable of capturing any thing from india.

Plucking herbs from th border.they must be new to the area.because locals will know if they come close to the border what happens. And also it says 4 guys were kidnaped .3 were plucking herbs and where was the 4th one picked up.

the three men were plucking herbs near the Line of Control when they were kidnapped by Indian forces from across the LoC.

Help me here... isn't there something called no man's land between the two sides? Obviously these men had to cross Pakistan side of the border for Indian army to capture them. Other than that... i can't see Indian army crossing over to Pakistan side of the border & penetrating their border force to capture these men...

Back
Top Bottom