What's new

Indian forces kidnap four Kashmiri from Neelum Valley

Conventional war but something on the lines of 1965.

Be my guest
300px-Brig.Hari_Singh_at_Barkee_Capture.jpg

[SUB]Lt. Col. Hari Singh of the India's 18th Cavalry posing outside a captured Pakistani police station (Barkee) in Lahore District.[/SUB]​

No prizes for guessing why they were plucking herbs near the border with india....

Lol i was making better excuses during my school time.
:omghaha:

Nice story ........ kidnapping civilians plucking herbs from the LOC ..... But you can count on the pakistanis to believe this stup1d story .......:lol:

Dunya news should sell this story to some bollywood director for his next film .

Be my guest
300px-Brig.Hari_Singh_at_Barkee_Capture.jpg

[SUB]Lt. Col. Hari Singh of the India's 18th Cavalry posing outside a captured Pakistani police station (Barkee) in Lahore District.[/SUB]​

Burki is a town on the suburbs of Lahore. Just a few kilometers away from IB. Not even part of the Lahore city. It is part of larger Lahore district.

You lost hundreds and hundreds of soldiers to capture a small town like Burki. Some achievement it is. :lol:

Burki is a town on the suburbs of Lahore. Just a few kilometers away from IB. Not even part of the Lahore city. It is part of larger Lahore district.

You lost hundreds and hundreds of soldiers to capture a small town like Burki. Some achievement it is. :lol:

Pakistan territory lost: 710 mi2, Pak causalities: 3800
Indian territory lost: 210 mi2, Ind causalities: 3000

If you know basic math, calculate and know for yourself :)

And yes...putting a " :lol: " symbol wont change the realities.

Pakistan territory lost: 710 mi2, Pak causalities: 3800
Indian territory lost: 210 mi2, Ind causalities: 3000

If you know basic math, calculate and know for yourself :)

And yes...putting a " :lol: " symbol wont change the realities.

Not going to waste time on you on 65 war. Not the topic anyways. You won the 65 war. May be that's why you had to return Hajir Pir pass. :lol:

You won the war. Happy now? :)

Not going to waste time on you on 65 war. Not the topic anyways. You won the 65 war. May be that's why you had to return Hajir Pir pass. :lol:

You won the war. Happy now? :)

Happy and Proud. And yes.. Pt 13620 was returned to you....next time you wont be so lucky. :)

Back
Top Bottom