What's new

Indian forces kidnap four Kashmiri from Neelum Valley

Taliban mentality , secretarianism , PAk army being KUfir according to some people in this forum... hate against minorities...shi'a killings is all what am talking about...

Did i say India did not abduct them ? people just don't go collecting herbs in LOC....if they were abducted by IA , they were for good reason..not because they wanted some silly medals or any other stupid reason which most if you are saying ....

as i told..you may have nukes...but you do not have enough to destroy a subcontinent ....most of our important cities are going to be defended by BMD in the near future .. and besides 1 nuke does not mean 1 city destroyed ...... not sure why a Jr. think tank is boasting about nuking the sub continent ...its pretty pathetic.....

Off topic . This is the third time in a row now . I will not comment further .

@Areesh
These kids are hell bent on proving your last day's post again and again :rofl: What should one say ?

The Jr.TT was well responding to a rant about ' breaking his country up ' and ' getting Pakistan to a point of no return ' , its not considered boasting by any means unless of course one is unaware of the concept of ' non conventional warfare ' . :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistani kill 5 of our soldiers and we just kidnap 4 of their men. Such kind tit for tat response would not deter PA, for every IA soldier killed , we need to despatch at least 5 of their men to jannat but that would only possible if IA is given free hand and which will only happen if we have some one like Modi at the helm of affairs.

Pakistani kill 5 of our soldiers and we just kidnap 4 of their men.

facepalm-over-animal-ags-stupidity.jpg

Off topic . This is the third time in a row now . I will not comment further .

@Areesh
These kids are hell bent on proving your last day's post again and again :rofl: What should one say ?

The Jr.TT was well responding to a rant about ' breaking his country up ' and ' getting Pakistan to a point of no return ' , its not considered boasting by any means unless of course one is unaware of the concept of ' non conventional warfare ' . :D

You have not answered my questions .....

WHo the hell goes to collect Herbs on the LOC ...that is a really lame duck argument.... :P

And as for the "breaking up Pakistan" rant ...you have comprehension problems or you are willigly ignorant..... usually happens a couple of bubbles are burst :laughcry:

Ill quote my post Below and ill ask you..where is it am i boasting about getting pakistan to the point of no return...because you started becoming Zaid hamid from this post onwards..:lol:

I don't doubt it that RAW is not playing a role...and RAW definitely is....after funding cross border terrorism for 20 years since the 90s ...Am not surprised we are doing it on your end... Besides India is using the fanaticism and extremism you created in the society...India is using your own tools against you , and that too quite effectively i must say. Only you can change the society in your country and only you can take back terrorist strong holds like north Wazaristhan ..... if you have the will...take your country back....if not India will keep using your religious and ethnic differences to divide your country to a point of no return

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistani kill 5 of our soldiers and we just kidnap 4 of their men. Such kind tit for tat response would not deter PA, for every IA soldier killed , we need to despatch at least 5 of their men to jannat but that would only possible if IA is given free hand and which will only happen if we have some one like Modi at the helm of affairs.

This event predates the latest killing of Indian soldiers. This killing will also be responded to. No need for Modi or anyone else. It has always been responded to & it will be this time too.

INSHAALLAH :D ,,,, i m ready to go in gravrd wht abt uuuu ??? dunya me hi aag me chale jaogy tum tu yaar upar kiya hoga ... think abt u .... :)

U sound like some terrorist.. .....

You have not answered my questions .....

WHo the hell goes to collect Herbs on the LOC ...that is a really lame duck argument.... :P

And as for the "breaking up Pakistan" rant ...you have comprehension problems or you are willigly ignorant..... usually happens a couple of bubbles are burst :laughcry:

Dont really need to , since they are off topic , irrelevant and aimed at derailing the thread .

What is the Line of Control ? They were still inside the Pakistan's administered territory , whatever they went for , plucking herbs or hunting , they returned not , got killed and now sources say how yet another fake encounter is at play and responsible for the whole mess .

No , maybe you dont really read , what you write yourself . :azn:

Dont really need to , since they are off topic , irrelevant and aimed at derailing the thread .

What is the Line of Control ? They were still inside the Pakistan's administered territory , whatever they went for , plucking herbs or hunting , they returned not , got killed and now sources say how yet another fake encounter is at play and responsible for the whole mess .

I have asked this question to many Pakistanis without an answer....

Indian special forces went inside Pakistanis territory just to abduct a few random civies and to get a few medals(your claims) all the while risking their lives....... sorry...does it make any sense to you ? Its obvious IA though either they were militants or militant guides ..and considering the recent amount of militant incursion..should you be surprised ?

Ofcourse...its always fault of those Indians ..you fund freedom fighters and terrorists a from 26/11 to parliment and its Indians fault ..its always Indians responsible for the mess ..... pointless debate :hitwall:

Actually you need to read carefully. They were shot dead by RR troops. RR files an FIR. Army officers wonder about their clothes, shoes, weapons etc. They may not have been militants but they were on the Indian side (as per that article). The earlier story, by the same author relied on speculation from his intelligence sources & if you see carefully, he is referring to another incident where an encounter was taking place and speculating whether these chaps were dealt with there. Subsequently on being made aware of an FIR filed much earlier (July 30th) and the story as mentioned, he posts this article.

I have asked this question to many Pakistanis without an answer....

Indian special forces went inside Pakistanis territory just to abduct a few random civies and to get a few medals(your claims) all the while risking their lives....... sorry...does it make any sense to you ? Its obvious IA though either they were militants or militant guides ..and considering the recent amount of militant incursion..should you be surprised ?

You are now ' trolling ' and well the penalties are stiff , so refrain from it . Many Pakistanis would have answered you too .

There are sources available telling the whole story , both from Pakistan and India , go read them again , apparently a ' fake encounter ' for some benefits was again at play .

Actually you need to read carefully. They were shot dead by RR troops. RR files an FIR. Army officers wonder about their clothes, shoes, weapons etc. They may not have been militants but they were on the Indian side. The earlier story, by the same author relied on speculation from his intelligence sources & if you see carefully, he is referring to another incident where an encounter was taking place. Subsequently on beiong made aware of an FIR filed much earlier (July 30th) and the story as mentioned, he posts this article.

Do I now ?

Is the source false as usual ? There's no speculation if the so called ' terrorists ' were carrying hunting rifles and not even equipped with the right gear . Who's the one casting doubts ? Indian sources . Add the defense minister too , who isn't even sure if it was the Pakistan Army . Are fake encounters something unheard of , in Kashmir ?

You are now ' trolling ' and well the penalties are stiff , so refrain . Many Pakistanis would have answered you too .

There are sources available telling the whole story , both from Pakistan and India , go read them again , apparently a ' fake encounter ' for some benefits was again at play .

Do I now ?

There's no speculation if the so called ' terrorists ' were carrying hunting rifles and not even equipped with the right gear . Who's the one casting doubts - Indian sources ? Add the defense minister too , who isn't even sure if it was the Pakistan Army . Are fake encounters something unheard of , in Kashmir ?

am not trolling...... Its just you are unable to answer a question which has been asked to you ... People just don't go collecting herbs in the LOC....its common sense... yup when all else fails its a "fake encounter" meant to kill innocent Kashmirs ... Don't call me a troll just because i don't buy into the BS .....

am not trolling...... Its just you are unable to answer a question which has been asked to you ... no Pakistani ever answered this question

Since you are unable to understand English , Google ' Irrelevant ' , ' Off topic ' and ' Unnecessary ' . I didn't answer the questions for a reason , why go all bonkers over it and continue repeating the same ? How is the terrorism in Pakistan related to this thread ?

Taliban mentality , secretarianism , PAk army being KUfir according to some people in this forum... hate against minorities...shi'a killings is all what am talking about... DO i have to explain everything to you ? :undecided:

Do I now ?

Is the source false as well ? There's no speculation if the so called ' terrorists ' were carrying hunting rifles and not even equipped with the right gear . Who's the one casting doubts ? Indian sources . Add the defense minister too , who isn't even sure if it was the Pakistan Army . Are fake encounters something unheard of , in Kashmir ?

Ya, if you understand, that is what is filed (the details of weapons recovered etc) by RR in the FIR. If they wanted to frame them, they could have easily added a box of grenades & multiple AK-47's. It is Indian army officers speculating what they were doing with a 12-bore shotgun . Maybe you understand what I said about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. As far as the source goes, PS has excellent contacts within Indian intelligence but he did make it clear even in the article that his source was speculating. He made the necessary correction after finding about an FIR filed by RR on July 30th itself after an encounter on the night of July 29th.

The defence minister is talking about the killings of 2 days ago and if you have updated your information, he has, after speaking with the CoAS who came back & briefed him, changed his position to the attack being carried out by the Pakistan Army.

Since you are unable to understand English , Google ' Irrelevant ' , ' Off topic ' and ' Unnecessary ' . I didn't answer the questions for a reason , why go all bonkers over it and continue repeating the same ? How is the terrorism in Pakistan related to this thread ?

How is this of topic ? am asking you why in the world would the 4 kidnapped kashmiri's collect herbs from the LOC of all places...It is very much in the thread topic...Do you know which thread your writing in ?

Back
Top Bottom