What's new

Indian Elections: Who did you Vote

Who did you vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well as a malayali ,I know the situation prevails here.
You may heard about South Indian LeT commader Nasir .Now Do you know the present condition of his family?
Can you imagine a family that is completely rejected by a community?
Well that is the real case in Kerala.Once you framed as a terrorist no one can help you and your family.That is the real case of Kerala
That's very good precedence to set, i just wish that rest of the India practice the same..

3 rs ka zamana gaya.... Its 10 now.... And pastry 25.... !!!
I dont even know when was it at rs 3.... When was it so cheap..?? :o:
2005 me thi yaar...bahut yaad aati hai patties bhi dete the 'bana kar' yahan delhi me toh haal bura hai

Well as a malayali ,I know the situation prevails here.
You may heard about South Indian LeT commader Nasir .Now Do you know the present condition of his family?
Can you imagine a family that is completely rejected by a community?
Well that is the real case in Kerala.Once you framed as a terrorist no one can help you and your family.That is the real case of Kerala
Mullahism can change their stance

There is more a chance of rest of India forgetting about WB considering it a gangrenous region of India, than BJP alienating itself of RSS, Shiv Sena, Bajrang Dal.
Be happy with your Shiv sena, Bajrang dal, we don't care.....'cause they'll never gain a foothold here but if Bengal is 'forgotten', It won't be a loss for Bengal, it will be a loss for India....'cause Bengal is the intellectual hub of India.....if you leave out Bengali achievers then India has almost nothing...
The number of Bengali achievers who has made India famous globally is way more than the rest of the country combined......the rest of India is just a dumb landmass without Bengal........
From freedom fighters to Noble prize winners, the rest of India can never compete with Bengal........just do some research, if you can't, tell me, I'll show you where you and your state stands....

It's not tolerance, only laziness.
Bengal will come back to its senses, I know, but for that there has to be a Direct Action Day first. Without that even in 47 Sarat Bose(I may be wrong) would have loved to join East Bengal and create an independent Bengal! After Jinnah's medicine, Bengali Hindus got the message and remembered it for about 20 years I guess.

Your post doesn't make sense......
On one hand you're saying that Bengalis are Lazy but you yourself highlighted the aftermath of the 'Direct Action Day'......
Remember, as the consequence of the 'Direct Action Day', the first riot took place in Bengal......when Jinna declared "We shall have India divided or India destroyed", people of Bengal arose first......the saying, 'what Bengal thinks today, the rest of India thinks tomorrow' is not there for nothing.........we may appear lazy, but when 'push comes to shove', we show you the way first....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Edited-------------------------------------------------------------------

Organizations like RSS, VHP etc. are the real threat to India's integrity........they alienate moderate Hindus and weaken the fight against extremist Muslims.....

Last edited:
Be happy with your Shiv sena, Bajrang dal, we don't care.....'cause they'll never gain a foothold here but if Bengal is 'forgotten', It won't be a loss for Bengal, it will be a loss for India....'cause Bengal is the intellectual hub of India.....if you leave out Bengali achievers then India has almost nothing...
The number of Bengali achievers who has made India famous globally is way more than the rest of the country combined......the rest of India is just a dumb landmass without Bengal........
From freedom fighters to Noble prize winners, the rest of India can never compete with Bengal........just do some research, if you can't, tell me, I'll show you where you and your state stands....

On one hand you're saying that Bengalis are Lazy but you yourself highlighted the aftermath of the 'Direct Action Day'......
Remember, as the consequence of the 'Direct Action Day', the first riot took place in Bengal......when Jinna declared "We shall have India divided or India destroyed", people of Bengal arose first......the saying, 'what Bengal thinks today, the rest of India thinks tomorrow' is not there for nothing.........we may appear lazy, but when 'push comes to shove', we show you the way first....
The people of Bengal are more patriotic than the rest of India combined and you're saying the most patriotic person that India has ever seen(Netaji) would have broken away from India and created independent Bengal....better read what Netaji tried to do and how traitors from within India tried to stop him......I can only laugh at your ignorance.....

Organizations like RSS, VHP etc. are the real threat to India's integrity........they alienate moderate Hindus and weaken the fight against extremist Muslims.....
I am not denying Bengal has had its share of heroes. Anyway, I can see I hit a raw nerve there - no further reasoning will help. The man I was talking about is Sarat Bose, not Subhash Bose. :crazy: As for Direct Action Day, Bengali Hindus died in their thousands even in Hindu majority Calcutta. Not an achievement. Bengal was also the only state to have a Muslim League govt then(or may be there was another).

Bengal's rich heritage is also to be cherished. Also please do try to get over this superiority complex. All that is in the past. What do you have to show for today? Other than illegal immigration, shameless Muslim appeasement and anti Hindu politics? But for the High Court West bengal would have continued their pathetic doleouts for Imams!

This attitude actually reminds me of the 80s dialogue in my home state. When Maqbool Butt was arrested and tried, several Pandit organizations called for his pardon. What happened after 6 years? :) Water from a river can only move to meet a sea. This trend is universal. Appeasement can only continue upto a certain extent. After its natural course is run, it will come to the inevitable. Till then fire away at RSS. I don't like much the Bajrang Dal personally, so won't comment on that.

My apologies if you are hurt.

"extremist Muslims" - What do you mean by that? Muslims can never be extremist. Only Hindus can be extremist. Look at Bajrang Dal, RSS, VHP. Stop this Hindu menace once and for all and support the Imam of Kolkata. :) Just as Rahul said - Hindutva extremism is a greater threat to India's security than Islamic extremism. :tup:

The people of Bengal are more patriotic than the rest of India combined and you're saying the most patriotic person that India has ever seen(Netaji) would have broken away from India and created independent Bengal....better read what Netaji tried to do and how traitors from within India tried to stop him......I can only laugh at your ignorance.....

Yes,that's why bengal was muslim league's stronghold,and that is where the movement of pakistan developed and rose,right?

I am not denying Bengal has had its share of heroes. Anyway, I can see I hit a raw nerve there - no further reasoning will help. The man I was talking about is Sarat Bose, not Subhash Bose. :crazy: As for Direct Action Day, Bengali Hindus died in their thousands even in Hindu majority Calcutta. Not an achievement. Bengal was also the only state to have a Muslim League govt then(or may be there was another).

Bengal's rich heritage is also to be cherished. Also please do try to get over this superiority complex. All that is in the past. What do you have to show for today? Other than illegal immigration, shameless Muslim appeasement and anti Hindu politics? But for the High Court West bengal would have continued their pathetic doleouts for Imams!

This attitude actually reminds me of the 80s dialogue in my home state. When Maqbool Butt was arrested and tried, several Pandit organizations called for his pardon. What happened after 6 years? :) Water from a river can only move to meet a sea. This trend is universal. Appeasement can only continue upto a certain extent. After its natural course is run, it will come to the inevitable. Till then fire away at RSS. I don't like much the Bajrang Dal personally, so won't comment on that.

My apologies if you are hurt.

"extremist Muslims" - What do you mean by that? Muslims can never be extremist. Only Hindus can be extremist. Look at Bajrang Dal, RSS, VHP. Stop this Hindu menace once and for all and support the Imam of Kolkata. :) Just as Rahul said - Hindutva extremism is a greater threat to India's security than Islamic extremism. :tup:
You from J&K?Did you have to leave your home or get purged like those who stayed?

Yes,that's why bengal was muslim league's stronghold,and that is where the movement of pakistan developed and rose,right?

You from J&K?Did you have to leave your home or get purged like those who stayed?
Yes, from Kashmir valley. But no, our family did not leave. Thanks to a remote location, a local Hindu majority and a reasonably armed Pandit and Sikh community. Nobody cares or messes with us. :angel:

It won't be a loss for Bengal, it will be a loss for India....'cause Bengal is the intellectual hub of India

nope that title belongs to some of the most economically forward states like Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat or Andhra Pradesh. And constantly voting for same idiots for decades who were busy ruining you states economy doesn't reflect good on Bengali intellect.

if you leave out Bengali
achievers then India has almost nothing.

nothing??? seriously dude your state has a debt of 2 trillion rupees and state's share of total
industrial output in India is just 5%

The number of Bengali achievers who has made India famous globally is way more than the rest of the country combined

Making such statement like a small community make entire India famous is plain idiotic but if I had to choose I'll say Punjabis or Sikhs specifically followed by Malyalis, Bengalis, Gujaratis and Marwaris.

the rest of India is just a dumb landmass without Bengal

Before making such dumb statements first look at your state a member of Bimaru gang just a little better from the likes of UP, Bihar, Jharkhand.

From freedom fighters to Noble prize winners,the rest of India can never compete with

Nobel laureates ha tell me how many Nobel laureates are from Bengal vs rest of India and by that I mean in the field of science (physics, chemistry or medicine) not for stuff like literature, peace etc

just do some research, if you
can't, tell me, I'll show you where you and
your state stands....

Maharashtra although family origins from Allahabad

The people of Bengal are more patriotic than
the rest of India combined

:facepalm: how many kilos of patriotism is present in Bengalis and let's compare it to rest of India let's measure

The people of Bengal are more patriotic than
the rest of India combined and you're saying
the most patriotic person that India has ever
seen(Netaji) would have broken away from
India and created independent Bengal

Seriously how do you intellectuals measure patriotism is way above my head how can you say Netajis patriotism was greater than Bhagat Singh, Shivaji etc PS @SarthakGanguly never mentioned Netaji he was talking about his brother Sarat Bose

Yes, from Kashmir valley. But no, our family did not leave. Thanks to a remote location, a local Hindu majority and a reasonably armed Pandit and Sikh community. Nobody cares or messes with us. :angel:
I was deployed there...killed many mullahs:sniper: hehehe.Why the hell are we not allowed to live there you guys must protest to dumb article 370.

No, its not like that. We did not kill anyone, other than a 1/2 incident nothing happens in Mattan.
Regarding article 370 - long story. :tup:
I would like to hear...I find it odd hindus and sikhs don't protest against it,recently deployed in dehradun and boring army training dumb punk cadets,please tell

The man I was talking about is Sarat Bose, not Subhash Bose.
Ok, I made a mistake in a hurry but you can't deny that the first agitation was from Bengal......and how and why Bengal became Muslim majority is a different story altogether.....in short, it's mainly has to do with the caste system i.e persecution of the lower castes....so you can't blame Bengalis for converting and making Bengal a stronghold for Muslim league.....
All that is in the past. What do you have to show for today?
What do you want to see, the most recent Noble prize winner is from Bengal(Amartya Sen), another Bengali(Ashoke Sen) got the 'highest' award in Physics just few months ago.....if you're talking about revolutionaries, that depends upon the situation, as I said earlier, 'when push comes to shove', we will again show you the way....
"extremist Muslims" - What do you mean by that? Muslims can never be extremist. Only Hindus can be extremist. Look at Bajrang Dal, RSS, VHP. Stop this Hindu menace once and for all and support the Imam of Kolkata. Just as Rahul said - Hindutva extremism is a greater threat to India's security than Islamic extremism.
You didn't get my point, I declared organizations like RSS, VHP as a threat 'cause they piss off moderate Hindus.....not because they are against extremist Muslims but because they try to force their fellow Hindus to live their way.......

Ok, I made a mistake in a hurry but you can't deny that the first agitation was from Bengal......and how and why Bengal became Muslim majority is a different story altogether.....in short, it mainly has to do with the caste system i.e persecution of the lower castes....so you can't blame Bengalis for converting and making Bengal a stronghold for Muslim league.....

What do you want to see, the most recent Noble prize winner is from Bengal(Amartya Sen), another Bengali(Ashoke Sen) gort highest award in Physics just few months ago.....if you're talking about revolutionaries, that depends upon the situation, as I said earlier, 'when push comes to shove', we will again show you the way....

You didn't get my point, I declared organizations like RSS, VHP as a threat 'cause they piss off moderate Hindus.....not because they are against extremist Muslims but because they try to force their fellow Hindus to live their way.......
First agitation?1857?It started certainly not because of bengali intellect but religious reasons

Nobel laureates ha tell me how many Nobel laureates are from Bengal vs rest of India and by that I mean in the field of science (physics, chemistry or medicine) not for stuff like literature, peace etc
Why noble laureates from fields apart from science won't count, do they make India less proud?
Anyway.....the most recent Noble laureate is from the field of Economics and the person is from Bengal......besides, I wasn't talking about debt, industrial output etc, I was talking about Individual achievements.......

Back
Top Bottom