What's new

Indian Elections: Who did you Vote

Who did you vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said "you insulted poor pappu(rahul gandhi) and now he is sitting in a corner and crying:cry:.What happened did not learn hindi?

I assume your comment must be about Rahul Gandhi.Because that 'pappu ' part.
Dont know Hindi .Only some basics.But my eyes will bulged when my father speaks Hindi fluently.He is a retired Navy JCO.

You can not compare BJP to PTI.. The right comparision of PTI would have been with AAP.

But anyways, I am an ardent Narendra Modi fan and since I am not able to vote for him, I have pleged that I will compensate that by getting at least 100+ votes for him..
To make that happen, I am calling people, telling everyone possible via social media even via PDF that he is the last chance country has. Otherwise our coutry will countinue to rot & suffer like it has for last 60 years. He is needed if we want loot of our lands to stop. He is needed if we want a strong India. I don't care what sickulars have to say about him. They try to mallign him by projecting him as anti-Muslims but let me tell the haters/ looters of the country that he will do much better things for Muslim community once in power than any of you appeasing parties who are desperately going upside down fighting for a pie of Muslim votes. Funny thing is they will forget them as soon as the election results are announced. We need to change this politics and come out and vote..

People who are watching this thread, make sure you vote. Don't waste it like Bangaloreans!! Vote for whoever convinces you the most but do vote!!!
@arp2041
@sreekumar

I ddi not compare PTI with BJP. BJP is like PML-N of India and Congress being PPP. I was talking about the poll we held in PDF. Please don't come to conclusion so quickly

@arp2041
@sreekumar

I ddi not compare PTI with BJP. BJP is like PML-N of India and Congress being PPP. I was talking about the poll we held in PDF. Please don't come to conclusion so quickly

You are right.Polls in internet is not an ultimate outcome .But it is in the nature of India .If Congress failed BJP will win .Other regional parties just only follow these two parties .

Why what happened from which state you are

I am from Kerala.Hope things will become better in future.

@arp2041
@sreekumar

Yes like PMLN, BJP is a Area concentrated party and unlike PPP (mostly sindh) congress is all over india .

I disagree with @sreekumar , In india if congress looses you are not sure who will win ,Just like in 1996 BJP had more seats but congress with others formed the government .

Regarding similarly with PTI ,yes BJP normally has upperhand in urban and what you call in pak 'burger' class but this time according to most polls BJP has higher support among RURAL than urban.

You are right.Polls in internet is not an ultimate outcome .But it is in the nature of India .If Congress failed BJP will win .Other regional parties just only follow these two parties .

I am from Kerala.Hope things will become better in future.
Is not Kerala muslim majority thanks to dumb leftists?

Is not Kerala muslim majority thanks to dumb leftists?

No you are wrong .Kerala is now in equal stage .Hindus about 50% and minorities 50% .but minorities means sum of Muslim and Christians .You know we have large number of Christians here and they are successful in Kerala.
So in over all Muslims are still a minority .
Another factor or problem is population of Hindus and Christians are contracting while Muslims are stable with 2 kids only in Malabar.And they are also contracting in southern parts of kerala

No you are wrong .Kerala is now in equal stage .Hindus about 50% and minorities 50% .but minorities means sum of Muslim and Christians .You know we have large number of Christians here and they are successful in Kerala.
So in over all Muslims are still a minority .
Another factor or problem is population of Hindus and Christians are contracting while Muslims are stable with 2 kids.
Not good,even the likes of Dr. Ambedkar(critic of hinduism)had said that Hindu majority must be maintained everywhere in India

Not good,even the likes of Dr. Ambedkar(critic of hinduism)had said that Hindu majority must be maintained everywhere in India

But here it will be stalemate.Except malabar area malayali's population in Kerala is contracting.
And in Kerala peoples are ,be it in any religion ,only interested in their interest and life.Malabar area is not that good.
But due to former examples .rogue guys in here knows that once you got a name or address as a terrorist then all other including Muslim community will reject them.

But here it will be stalemate.Except malabar area malayali's population in Kerala is contracting.
And in Kerala peoples are ,be it in any religion ,only interested in their interest and life.Malabar area is not that good.
But due to former examples .rogue guys in here knows that once you got a name or address as a terrorist then all other including Muslim community will reject them.
Its just for show in reality they support terrorists

@arp2041
@sreekumar

My bad for misunderstanding your post, but it really sounded like you are comparing BJP and PTI on ground. I quickly jumped to the conclusion because I have seen a lot of Pakistanis who are convinced that AAP is quite popular in India and has got good chances to form govt there. Many among them think/desire that BJP is going to or should face defeat. Part of this may be due the biases/hatred many hold against Narendra Modi and that forces them to think the unthinkable.

Last edited:
So till now out of 60 people 53 have voted for BJP! Not bad!!!

Last edited:
Its just for show in reality they support terrorists

Well as a malayali ,I know the situation prevails here.
You may heard about South Indian LeT commader Nasir .Now Do you know the present condition of his family?
Can you imagine a family that is completely rejected by a community?
Well that is the real case in Kerala.Once you framed as a terrorist no one can help you and your family.That is the real case of Kerala

Back
Top Bottom