What's new

Indian Elections: Who did you Vote

Who did you vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No wonder you cannot have a decent convo with any Indians here most are hindutvas as suspected. o_O

No wonder you cannot have a decent convo with any Indians here most are hindutvas as suspected. o_O
Please take a good look at your avatar pic before you lament about Hindutvawadis and bad conversations mate. If Muslim supremacy ain't a big deal, then so is Hindu supremacy.

Please take a good look at your avatar pic before you lament about Hindutvawadis and bad conversations mate. If Muslim supremacy ain't a big deal, then so is Hindu supremacy.

My avatar has nothing to do with "Muslim supremacy" whatever that is.

@SarthakGanguly @Dem!god @Indischer @scorpionx They say that Hindutva politics is divisive, it will break the nation, and here people are talking about India without Bengal even before the election is over!! Damn!! :lol:
No wonder some of our neighbours still expect India to fall apart. :)

Who is that talking about India being better off without Bengal?:sick: THE INDIAN UNION IS NON-NEGOTIABLE.:agree:

@SarthakGanguly @Dem!god @Indischer @scorpionx They say that Hindutva politics is divisive, it will break the nation, and here people are talking about India without Bengal even before the election is over!! Damn!! :lol:
No wonder some of our neighbours still expect India to fall apart. :)

Mujhe to yaad bhi nahi karte ab Dada :cray::cray::cray:

O rabbu utha le mujhe !!

Well, you also shouldn't have a problem with those who talk about Akhand Bharat then(the Hindutvawadis basically). You're both birds of the same feather in a sense.

How so? :o: My avatar is a display of South Asian Unity. :-) Bangladesh is not included because this is a future forecast and unfortunately Bangladesh has submerged into the bay of Bengal. :(

It's quite sad that on a Pakistani website I have seen so very few decent Pakistani posters :/

Bodes ill for your country.

edit: accounting for self-serving bias

Stop being butt hurt over my avatar. ;)

I was just asking. I've always dreamed of one final war Mamba..where we will perish but take all of South Asia, Middle East, Africa up to CAR and Central Asia, Eastern Europe and SE Asia with us. We will call it the Tandav option, although we had best get down to churning out more nukes. Imagine the glory!! .

I was just asking. I've always dreamed of one final war Mamba..where we will perish but take all of South Asia, Middle East, Africa up to CAR and Central Asia, Eastern Europe and SE Asia with us. We will call it the Tandav option, although we had best get down to churning out more nukes. Imagine the glory!! .

How can I be of help?:yes4:
I can churn out a few bombs on my own....Spicy egg-curry, chicken biryani, potato chips, wedges, onion rings etc etc will be my ingredients. But try as I may, I cannot match the potency of those nukes.:(

Back
Top Bottom