What's new

Indian Defeat Pakistan to win Hockey Gold

Capdevilla, Garcia, Del Piero ? :what:

Are you guys thinking of starting a football league or a football league for the elderly ? :unsure:

Geez....these guys won't even get contracted in some of the lesser paced leagues like the MLS, the Seria A or even the Turkish Super Lig where traditionally players well past their prime have gone for some playing time or one last pay cheque !

It's not about there performance (although I think you highly underestimate them), but it's about getting PR for this sport and the league in India, which is still dominated by Cricket of course. Every team is suppose to have 1 star player, to obviously create enough PR and hype to increase acceptance and interest. The fact that players like these chose to come to India, rather than to play in the US or Gulf countries alone shows the potential.

Some ages of players when they played in the Premier league older than Del Piero (39) If you mean (38) Garcia (Capdevilla (36)

10. Ryan Giggs - 39

9. Stuart Pearce - 39
[
8. Nigel Winterburn - 39

7. Ray Wilkins - 39

6. Mark Schwarzer - 40

5. Mike Pollitt - 40

4. Bryan Robson - 40

3. Gordon Strachan - 40

2. Teddy Sheringham - 41

1. Brad Friedel - 42

Last edited:
Can someone tell me why there was no Indian womens cricket team in korea ?
Was there mens cricket ?

Aniyan, what's problem?
Do some favor to economy of both countrries, don't let thme play each other. No game, no tension, lot of money saved!
Do you know the kind of audience these games and its transmission gets??
It's not waste of money!!

Double delight, India women team wins 4*400 metre with a new games record
Lol
Today I've seen so many guys post this status.I hope guys understand relays. :lol:

Last edited:
Oh nahin yaaar; cricket aur hockey key alag baat haiii there are hardly any Nations who play it but Football is the only sport that can be truly called as 'International'. So there are some very good leagues in the world; Indian Super League doesn't seem like a sensible business venture because top, decent or even average players aren't going to come here...not to mention the Clubs in the Indian League won't be able to financially compete with some of the more obscure leagues from Scandinavia or Eastern European countries let alone the more well-known ones !
Kuch ache players hain......let it progress
With time....u will see the likes of Ronaldo or messi

U said they 're NT coming "here"....instead of there.......India se pyar vyar ho gaya kya yaara :D

LOL, Please understand sarcasm!
Isaiah!
@levina
I hope so, anyone following atheletics surely knows what a relay race is.
Yeah but am not sure how many would have tried it.Unlike other sports which u might have played at least once ,relay races 're not easy to get selected in. That's what I meant and more so in a 4x400 relay race. :)

Last edited:
Yeah but am not sure how many would have tried it.Unlike other sports which u might have played at least once ,relay races 're not easy to get selected in. That's what I meant and more so in a 4x400 relay race. :)

Owow, thats true. More often or not atheletes are confined to 4*100 metre relays, of course its more glamorous than its long distance relay counterpart.

you need both combination of speed & endurance to be 400 metre runner, so its tough to find atheletes to run these relay races. India though doing well. Even in beijing olympics girls came forth in 4*400 event.

2 more Gold medals from Kabddi and with 11 Gold India is at 6th spot in the medals tally.

Bohot jalte ho yar pakis.. Itna bhi na jalo ke biryani na kha pao agle din :omghaha:
anyways here is one more news to burn -
under 17 football world cup will be held in 2017 in India
any International sporting event in pakistan like this..oh forget it.. Any International cricket event?

Back
Top Bottom