What's new

Indian cuisine vs Pakistani cuisine

yes i think is kind of worms LOL i ordered the dish for a laugh but it taste delicious highly reconmend it

just to prove we did eat most of it

Thread went quiet for a while, I guess you have spoilt alot of appetites :P

I am eating this later

f995a079fb71ba9f_popiah.jpg

Popiah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of my fav chinese dishes.. Add extra chilli and it taste like heaven

main to aaj raat korma :smitten:, ande wale shammi kabbab:yahoo: & paaye khaonga saath dene ke liye thoree si old monk rum in tamato juice with a shot of taquila:cheers::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:

No offence but I never see south Indians complain about rise of vegetable prices coz may be they don't need to buy much vegetable as they cut vegetable to very tiny pieces before putting it in the curry.

Also whenever i visit south indian restaurant (budget ones) be it in Blore or Chennai ,its me who finishes the curry jugs who are usually left almost untouched before. For south indian Rice and sambar takes precedence over curry.

No offence but I never see south Indians complain about rise of vegetable prices coz may be they don't need to buy much vegetable as they cut vegetable to very tiny pieces before putting it in the curry.

Also whenever i visit south indian restaurant (budget ones) be it in Blore or Chennai ,its me who finishes the curry jugs who are usually left almost untouched before. For south indian Rice and sambar takes precedence over curry.[/QUOTE]

to some extend u are right thats the main reason why even in banglore or chennai i prefer to go for andhra food , thanks .

Back
Top Bottom