What's new

Indian cuisine vs Pakistani cuisine

acha mery guru naraz na ho yaar.BTW jhatky ka meat hi milta hai na ziada ter india main ? main ne suna hai

When I was in Dehli recently, I ate this butter chicken with tandoori, naan in some restaurant. It was delicious as heck, but I think I got conned.

A meal for 4 cost consisting of just naan, tandoori and butter chicken cost $150 US dollars. And the restaurant was packed.

I told my tour guide later that so many rich people in that pricey restaurant, he said no way, even he goes and eat there often.

Partially my fault, I didn't look at menu, just told the waiter to bring the best food there.

But the food was awesome :)

Mein tu ye hi pee ke guzara kerta hon. :D

fv8u9v.jpg

acha mery guru naraz na ho yaar.BTW jhatky ka meat hi milta hai na ziada ter india main ? main ne suna hai

Nahee bhai aap ko galat ittelah mili hai yahaan to 98% resturants & kiosks/dhabas me halaal hi use hota hai kyoonki main source Ghazeepur mandee hai & 100% kasai there are muslims so its cheaper also + only resturants & kiosks/dhabas belonging to sikh & valmiki(bhangi) use jhatka , Thanks .

Nahee bhai aap ko galat ittelah mili hai yahaan to 98% resturants & kiosks/dhabas me halaal hi use hota hai kyoonki main source Ghazeepur mandee hai & 100% kasai there are muslims so its cheaper also + only resturants & kiosks/dhabas belonging to sikh & valmiki(bhangi) use jhatka , Thanks .

o bhai mujhy fark nhi parta marna hi hai jesy maro hahaha main kha loon ga

When I was in Dehli recently, I ate this butter chicken with tandoori, naan in some restaurant. It was delicious as heck, but I think I got conned.

A meal for 4 cost consisting of just naan, tandoori and butter chicken cost $150 US dollars. And the restaurant was packed.

I told my tour guide later that so many rich people in that pricey restaurant, he said no way, even he goes and eat there often.

Partially my fault, I didn't look at menu, just told the waiter to bring the best food there.

But the food was awesome :)
Man you got raped???????????150$man thats7500 rupees hell for thet amount you can have yourfill + 4guys fill at Bukhara at maurya shereton (thats the best&most expensive indian style resturant in delhi if not india )

Back
Top Bottom