What's new

Indian cuisine vs Pakistani cuisine

mera chalta firta khana ......

teetar.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Wause bater ka mass hi kaafi garam hota hai :azn:, Imran bhai ko kaho ki roaj khain bhabhee fir devron ko kam ke bahane nahi bulaengee bar-bar:D

marwayega yaar Imran bhai abhi pee ke pade honge kuch bhi kahenge to bhadak jayenge...:rofl:

Mae Keaa BaBa ji ? Aona ilaaj karao!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lagta hai kisi indian ne kuch zyada hee shouk se khilaya hai aapko....;)...:azn::rofl::rofl:

hahahah
your most of indian cuisines can be found in only one city of Pakistan -karachi
leave rest of Pakistan.
so i will say it again,your specialty and chest thumping is on roots,leaves and stems.

Well Besara is actually an Odia term . They probably say be differently in Bengali.

No offence but I never see south Indians complain about rise of vegetable prices coz may be they don't need to buy much vegetable as they cut vegetable to very tiny pieces before putting it in the curry.

Also whenever i visit south indian restaurant (budget ones) be it in Blore or Chennai ,its me who finishes the curry jugs who are usually left almost untouched before. For south indian Rice and sambar takes precedence over curry.

The thing is most of the vegetables used in South are not the western ones like carrots, beets,cauliflower etc. Its the locally available gourds, a variety of them, spinach etc which are available cheap and fresh from farms and not much dependent on market fluctuations.

The thing is most of the vegetables used in South are not the western ones like carrots, beets,cauliflower etc. Its the locally available gourds, a variety of them, spinach etc which are available cheap and fresh from farms and not much dependent on market fluctuations.

Well Sir you are rite maybe thats the main reason some tradionlisis chefs from south prefer to use black pepper instead of red chillies & khatti dal & amchoor intead of tamato ?????????

Wause bater ka mass hi kaafi garam hota hai :azn:, Imran bhai ko kaho ki roaj khain bhabhee fir devron ko kam ke bahane nahi bulaengee bar-bar:D

bad mannera yaar :angry:, itni gandi baat :disagree:, what if he is really married

In lunch today i had saag meat & tandoori prawn's with Chawal????

tu sally mera gher barbaad keroo hai abaad hony se phly sharam ker

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

marwayega yaar Imran bhai abhi pee ke pade honge kuch bhi kahenge to bhadak jayenge...:rofl:

nai yaar main ne daal roti khai makhan or lassi bhi thi ab lassi ke nashy main para tha :D

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

bad mannera yaar :angry:, itni gandi baat :disagree:, what if he is really married

abhi nai hai marred yaar shuker kerta hoon ahahaha warna main kuch kerta na kerti meri wife lapi tor deti is kambakht ki waga se mera pdf per aana ban ho jata :angry:

Back
Top Bottom