What's new

Indian Called Parasite Invader in Poland !

I thought you were looking for response on this thread, and

Madam,
your conduct reflects your upbringing, gauging by your language, that might be a sore point.
Say what you want but atleast I stand up for myself. Something the bhindian in the video should have done. :lol:

Say what you want but atleast I stand up for myself. Something the bhindian in the video should have done. :lol:
What I said applies to all,
to the racists, to the foul-mouthed uncouth trolls, to the ones who get bullied, including the Indian who for some reason was too afraid to stand up for himself.

Conduct is a reflection of upbringing,

On one thread you lot complain about illegal migration and on another about H1B migration being the worst. Your hatred for India and Indians is unparalleled, atleast on this forum - I wonder how you are if I met you in real life.

Replace Hindus with Muslims and Sanghi‘s with Mullas in your very post and you have what idiots on the other side perpetrate. Try to be a little rationale and not be driven just by hatred.

cheers!

Don't take my words and twist them.

I have no hate for just the adherents of a certain religion, i.e. Hindus. Or where they mostly live i.e. India.

My ire is reserved for assorted semi-educated bhakts and extremist Hindu chest beaters.

Shoot me for having personal views, I am entitled to have them like any other person.

And my views are quite "rationale".

to the racists, to the foul-mouthed uncouth trolls, to the ones who get bullied, including the Indian who for some reason was too afraid to stand up for himself.

Dada leave your "holier than thou" Kolkata Baboo crap at the door, no one cares about your "upbringing".

I dare say some of us probably had a bit better "upbringing" than you, but we don't go around chest-beating about it.

That is YOUR insecurity. Respect is not demanded, it is earned.

Everyone else is so bad - except you. Who died and made you Mr. Mahamanob?

You put your pants on - one leg at a time, just like the rest of us.

Do you even read what you write, before you post?

No takers for your attitude here... :-)

Dada leave your "holier than thou" Kolkata Baboo crap at the door, no one cares about your "upbringing".

I dare say some of us probably had a bit better "upbringing" than you, but we don't go around chest-beating about it.

They have that holier than thou attitude with a slight of hand you can easily pick up on this, I know he on other forums wouldn’t act as he does and same for the others. Talks about upbringing but than you look at IDF lol.

When I say conduct reflects upbringing, and you seem butthurt by it, I don't need to add anything more to it, do I?

They have that holier than thou attitude with a slight of hand you can easily pick up on this, I know he on other forums wouldn’t act as he does and same for the others. Talks about upbringing but than you look at IDF lol.
Feel free to pick up any of my posts from anywhere else and show me the mirror.

thanks

What US racist did was indeed silly. Poland is not the USA or Germany, there is no place for racism in Poland.

Varsuva Empty Cathedral with Polska Individuals hands tied on Bed !!!

Demonic are always silent infront of Brown Indians & Arabs !!!

@ Why You let the Brownies !!!

Another silly racist dude. More of these videos may actually have the effect of building a soft corner for Indians in the west. The woke land of reddit seems to mostly have all praise for the Indian guy. :D

He is no more racist than Modi.

Don't take my words and twist them.

I have no hate for just the adherents of a certain religion, i.e. Hindus. Or where they mostly live i.e. India.

My ire is reserved for assorted semi-educated bhakts and extremist Hindu chest beaters.

Shoot me for having personal views, I am entitled to have them like any other person.

And my views are quite "rationale".

Sad thing is most Indians ally with these racists to vilify Muslims.

Look at their support for Trump.

Irony is that when Indians encourage white racists it’s Sikhs who get attacked due to their long beards.

I feel sorry for the Indian guy - he was obviously very upset - almost burst into tears.

Not in most case scenarios. You see i'v meet normal people with very bigoted parents,grandparents and I'v meet bigoted people with normal Parents. Sometimes somethings or a single event can change your whole perception of thinking. Upbringing is not always the case.

Your own countrymen do the same whenever a Pak/Muslim is at the receiving end of some racist. Why don't you lecture them before lashing out on us?
I am not lashing out at anyone

Its unusual for Pak diaspora to cheer a white nationalist. I am explaining the reasoning behind the few outliers here

Last edited:
Say what you want but atleast I stand up for myself.
Doubt that, Some Pakistanis posters here routinely abuse your other racial heritage, but I never see you even reason with them

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/geor...tal-restaurant-beatdown.711606/#post-13138085

If you can't confront such people online, real life is same as it was for your other ancestors

When I say conduct reflects upbringing, and you seem butthurt by it, I don't need to add anything more to it, do I?
realization of truth probably struck a nerve

Last edited:
Bharatis just plainly *****d their image and dragged others with them.
This seems contradictory to news report and polls

If Indian image was ruined in USA why would other nationality diaspora use Indian identity as a veil to escape persecution

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare

Majority Americans have neutral opinions about India

1662418311386.png

Back
Top Bottom