What's new

Indian Called Parasite Invader in Poland !

Most bizarre weird part is this neo-nazi guy used to a rapper WTF? a real ghetto neo nazi from the hood?

Atomic Bomb and even carpeting bombing will help !!!

Holocaust cant be carried out against Indians and Arabs !!! 200 Million Combine Armed Forces !!!
Hundred of Thousands Upgraded Ballistic Missile which can reach Mainland Europe from every side !!! Remember London Aerial Bombing !!!

LoL Poland is racist as f. My cousin who is half Ukrainian worked in Poland and said these poles would come and pick fights with them at their workers quarters. They also view Ukrainians like how Americans view Mexicans.. :lol:

Ploska are having biggest Relations with Chinese !!!

Just Good Religious Indians and Arabs are welcome to kill Demons and to do Exorcism Healing !!!

Racist pigs will be racist pigs...

and

Conduct reflects upbringing, right?

Do anyone cares ???

Some Sorties of Heavy attitude Bombers will work and bunch of Guided Ballistic Missiles !!!

Last edited:
What does that have to with the fact that you dotheads get bullied and abused all over the world.

In reality Visiting Immigrants Security Agreements doesnt have any place in European Union !!!

Sewage Technology is even needed by Gripen Squadrons - Kingdom of Sweden !!!

Kingdom of Sweden, Doesn't even have Space Program !!!

Racists European , be careful Hindustani can destroy even Your Satellites !!!

So what we are talking , Racists, bullying, Nazis, Neo Nazis !!! What !!!

Little Uncle Toms rejoicing & cheering on a far right racist piece of shit
Disgusting .

Funny thing is if this was UK the Indians are met with this form of racial abuse .View attachment 875774

Seems Message has been taken Seriously by Anglo Rishi Sunak who came from Bustan !!!

Oye Nahi hain , Rishi Sunak - Sarkar e Khalsa ka Bashinda !!!

Last edited:
ik baat batao.. bc itnay sare pakistanis intay race obsessed kyu hai ?

white to pata nahi konse chaand pe chadha rakha hai... in logon ki soch m..

white = lumber 1
arab? (or something lol) = lumber 2
sweeter than honeys - = lumber 3

fir hapshis

and last mein hum becharey 'kalai kalai patlay sukday "gangus" ? :rofl:

don't be racist, bro wtf

Clashes of Civilisation seems to me not correct Term !!!

Clashes of Believers of Holy Scriptures and Pagans !!!

what a shame. the parasite is in the brain of such racists.

Again try to see the Truth !!!

Humanity enemy are those Blood Sucking Demons; Human Civilisation is having Full Evidences in Vedas and AL Quran !!!

Cursed Ones will be never helped !!!

I have no views on common Pakistanis. Have low opinion on Pakistan's military governance
What government ? What military? Typical bharti lies. Face it you have been brainwashed and can't even justify your hate.

This seems contradictory to news report and polls

If Indian image was ruined in USA why would other nationality diaspora use Indian identity as a veil to escape persecution

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare

Majority Americans have neutral opinions about India

View attachment 876428
Biggest Bull I have ever seen. I lived in new york and haven't came across a single **** who posed as a indian.
And let's say for the sake of the argument they want to hide their nationality there's no way they would pose as indians because indians are not invincible in America let alone new york.

What government ? What military? Typical bharti lies. Face it you have been brainwashed and can't even justify your hate.

Biggest Bull I have ever seen. I lived in new york and haven't came across a single **** who posed as a indian.
And let's say for the sake of the argument they want to hide their nationality there's no way they would pose as indians because indians are not invincible in America let alone new york.
I think it happened after 9-11 when Muslims in general were trying to hide their religious background to avoid immediate backlash. Indians have taken it as a source of pride as if their identity is desirable.

What government ? What military? Typical bharti lies. Face it you have been brainwashed and can't even justify your hate
You seem to have persecution complex, believing everyone out there hates you

I get it, one half of your ancestors were former slaves and mistreated in the land you live in. The other half even here on pdf makes racist jibes at your African heritage

Indian identity was probably chosen based what they could most easily pass off as, not invincibility

You seem to have persecution complex, believing everyone out there hates you

I get it, one half of your ancestors were former slaves and mistreated in the land you live in. The other half even here on pdf makes racist jibes at your African heritage

Indian identity was probably chosen based what they could most easily pass off as, not invincibility
You're response says it all, Not only are you unsure of your claims but you also evaded my question. Face it you are a brain washed bigot you can't justify his hate.

One half of my ancestors fought against the people you see in the video during slavery time and won. Meanwhile bhartis can't even stand up to these rabid albinos despite freedom since 1947. :rofl:

Indian identity was probably chosen based what they could most easily pass off as, not invincibility :rofl:.. Here you just stated how unsure you are about your claim once again. indians are not invincible there's no need to pose as them in America.
Dot busters were terrorising them way before 9/11 ever occur. So keep your bullshit lies to your self.

Back
Top Bottom