What's new

Indian Called Parasite Invader in Poland !

How did you check his IP when logged out?
If you read PDF in logged out mode, it shows a flag below the DP. That identifies the IP address country so supposedly cannot be faked.

If you read PDF in logged out mode, it shows a flag below the DP. That identifies the IP address country so supposedly cannot be faked.
Oh that, it can be faked very easily.

I also don't think he is from the NE. Although in logged out mode his IP flag comes out as Indian. I don't know if that can be manipulated.

I can understand the some NE guy must be bitter with Indians, maybe even extremely and fanatically so. But that does not mean he is automatically dying to fall into China's lap. His posts are not just anti-India but pro China, bordering on pro CCP. Why the hell would a disgruntled NE guy want to suck up to the CCP

He is not pro-CCP. He is pro south east and east asian. He is pro korean, chinese, japanese, vietnamese, singaporean etc. It's not a pro country thing, it's a pro race thing. Check his previous posts, I have read his posts for a long time.

Well I never met him obviously and I am not saying with 100% certainty he is east Indian. Nobody can unless you met him personally. But from hi post history, he seems to be east indian, not a han.

There are 000s of sources online in India which you can use to craft any identity of your choice.
Lot of Chinese masquerade as NE Indians all over the internet, it's not even news. This forum is anyway infested with wumaos, so it's not a surprise a lot of those who are either naive or wear tinted glasses fall for these roaches.
His post history matches with wumaos, they all have the same distinct pattern. Anyway, I am done on this. Fell free to believe whatever you want.

I also don't think he is from the NE. Although in logged out mode his IP flag comes out as Indian. I don't know if that can be manipulated.

I can understand the some NE guy must be bitter with Indians, maybe even extremely and fanatically so. But that does not mean he is automatically dying to fall into China's lap. His posts are not just anti-India but pro China, bordering on pro CCP. Why the hell would a disgruntled NE guy want to suck up to the CCP

He is not pro-CCP. He is pro south east and east asian. He is pro korean, chinese, japanese, vietnamese etc. It's not a pro country thing, it's a pro race thing. Check his previous posts, I have read his posts for a long time.
There are 000s of sources online in India which you can use to craft any identity of your choice.
Lot of Chinese masquerade as NE Indians all over the internet, it's not even news. This forum is anyway infested with wumaos, so it's not a surprise a lot of those who are either naive or wear tinted glasses fall for these roaches.
His post history matches with wumaos, they all have the same distinct pattern. Anyway, I am done on this. Fell free to believe whatever you want.

That is also a speculation based on interpretation of his behavior which is not different from my speculation based on his behavior. I think he is north east Indian who hates Indians, there are many like that. You think he is CCP. None of us can be certain. The reason I think I am more correct is because a Chinese Han shouldn't like the Japanese or the Taiwanese. He doesn't like the disputes between Chinese and Japanese. For him it's a south east Asian race thing who are sort of like brothers who are superior race to other races and who should stick together in unity. Chinese hardly have that opinion.

He is not pro-CCP. He is pro south east and east asian. He is pro korean, chinese, japanese, vietnamese etc. It's not a pro country thing, it's a pro race thing. Check his previous posts, I have read his posts for a long time.

That is also a speculation based on interpretation of his behavior which is not different from my speculation based on his behavior. I think he is north east Indian who hates Indians, there are many like that. You think he is CCP. None of us can be certain. The reason I think I am more correct is because a Chinese Han shouldn't like the Japanese or the Taiwanese. He doesn't like the disputes between Chinese and Japanese. For him it's a south east Asian race thing who are sort of like brothers who are superior race to other races and who should stick together in unity. Chinese hardly have that opinion.

People from NE are not some exotic species you find only on YouTube.
You are pointlessly arguing with an Indian who has a healthy circle of friends mainly Meiteis and those hailing from Dimapur. It's NOT my problem that the said wumao helps you reaffirm your confirmation bias. Mine is an informed opinion while yours is pure speculation. Big difference b/w the two. Thank you.

People from NE are not some exotic species you find only on YouTube.
You are pointlessly arguing with an Indian who has a healthy circle of friends mainly Meiteis and those hailing from Dimapur. It's NOT my problem that the said wumao helps you reaffirm your confirmation bias. Mine is an informed opinion while yours is pure speculation. Big difference b/w the two. Thank you.

So you are well informed that the Chinese CCP loving people have great affinity towards the Japanese? In any case, it doesn't matter who he is. Let's leave it.

Last edited:
Many are taking the Mexican route. Plus many in America are realizing many Indians who take the visa route are no better than refugees on boats or illegal migrants from south.

This will server as an eye opener for Indians who think they are special and welcome everywhere.
Most are from Punjab who cross the Mexican border by paying huge amounts of money to agents. They apply for work permit and are given within 3 to 6 months. They are much needed here because they work in trucking.

Considering homeless people as an insult, reflects on lack knowledge on of financial issues in adulthood

Maybe you are insulated from real world responsibilities of a financially independent adult living with parents
Shut your dumb a** up and fetch me a cold one you bum

Ain't no way any normal working individual got enough time to bookmark random post's from literally months ago to make dumb points in some random threads- and you do it consistently not just once or twice

That's only something a useless sucking dicks for crack type a homeless bum like your a** would do

well its far better to be called terrorist then INDIAN
Few nut cases are there in every country who will feel insecure and rant. Indians make 1% of American population, but their contribution to US economy is much bigger than any other immigrant community.

Another silly racist dude. More of these videos may actually have the effect of building a soft corner for Indians in the west. The woke land of reddit seems to mostly have all praise for the Indian guy. :D

HSBC seems everywhere in Varsuva - Centrium; As if there is no Ploska Bank !!!

Varsuva.jpg

Nothing beats the fact that citizens of most countries showing Indians the mirror.

Union of India - Establishment Authority just cant keep on Giving Critical Technology to every Country !!! Polska Administration are having a long list of Critical Technology Transferring !!!

Even Enriched Uranium - Transfer of Technology !!! U - 235 Spilling Plates along with the Reactor !!!

By the way , Mirror is invention of Hindu Civilisation !!! Remember ALG Iza Az Ziqquratun !!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom