What's new

Indian Called Parasite Invader in Poland !

"they" ? as opposed to "us/we" ??

what's your story, a Manipuri separatist ? :o

good luck, bro.

His story is he is a mongrel. He is a citizen of India but he hates India and loves to identify with South East Asians who don't accept him and calls him an Indian. A true mongrel.

That's a Han

You sure ?

No, he is not. He is Indian from the eastern part, not sure what tribe.

This seems contradictory to news report and polls

If Indian image was ruined in USA why would other nationality diaspora use Indian identity as a veil to escape persecution

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare

Majority Americans have neutral opinions about India

View attachment 876428

Dude, stop posting that same stupid sh*t article of that cab driver, it's funny seems all you Indians just have that bookmarked can't find anything else Lol. Ask the general population who have to deal with Indians what they think of you curry munchers. These polls are useless as majority don't have to deal with Indians on a daily basis.

Polls can be manipulated in many ways depending on the sample size, and the characteristics of each individual, hence statics are good, but they lie a bit also.

Ask Pakistani's how it feels when we have to get lumped as Indians walking into a retail store and the sales rep. has to point you to the clearance isle every time, because that's the image you've given of from the get-go.

When I was doing my undergrad degree in Business over a decade ago, the assistant manager training us made a comment saying, "when you see an Indian just take him to this isle anything else your wasting time. If he's buying an electronic item start mid-pricing, if he bitches take him to the open box isle and you'll 99% of the time complete the deal".

I didn't think much of it until several days into the job holy shit was that white boy on POINT.

His last advice was quickly complete the sale as they stink from their mouth and body, it came to the point we all ran around the store avoiding having to deal with your kind cause of this, always smelled like roasted pig.

Oh, and one odd individual posing doesn't mean the general population of Pakistani's posed -- you Indians were also killed for being brown, so posing or being Indians means nothing. A Hindu clerk at the university gas station was killed, and tried to say he wasn't Muslim or Pakistani, that didn't save him shipped him and his wife back home.

Last edited:
Doubt that, Some Pakistanis posters here routinely abuse your other racial heritage, but I never see you even reason with them

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/geor...tal-restaurant-beatdown.711606/#post-13138085

If you can't confront such people online, real life is same as it was for your other ancestors

realization of truth probably struck a nerve
what a f-ing bum you are
you remember months-old threads and afterward, tag it in random threads in random posts

braah please get a life pajeet

Dude, stop posting that same stupid sh*t article of that cab driver, it's funny seems all you Indians just have that bookmarked can't find anything else Lol. Ask the general population who have to deal with Indians what they think of you curry munchers. These polls are useless as majority don't have to deal with Indians on a daily basis.

Polls can be manipulated in many ways depending on the sample size, and the characteristics of each individual, hence statics are good, but they lie a bit also.

Ask Pakistani's how it feels when we have to get lumped as Indians walking into a retail store and the sales rep. has to point you to the clearance isle every time, because that's the image you've given of from the get-go.

When I was doing my undergrad degree in Business over a decade ago, the assistant manager training us made a comment saying, "when you see an Indian just take him to this isle anything else your wasting time. If he's buying an electronic item start mid-pricing, if he bitches take him to the open box isle and you'll 99% of the time complete the deal".

I didn't think much of it until several days into the job holy shit was that white boy on POINT.

His last advice was quickly complete the sale as they stink from their mouth and body, it came to the point we all ran around the store avoiding having to deal with your kind cause of this, always smelled like roasted pig.
no need to write all of this , he is a weird dude who just trolls all the time
I made the mistake of having a genuine interaction by countering his dumb points one by one in detail - never again

as he ends up using the same exact point that I just countered - not once, not twice, but repeatedly

you have to be an idiot or homeless bum to continue engaging with him "seriously" - yeah troll back or just f-ing with the guy is ok but only idiots should take him seriously

what a f-ing bum you are
you remember months-old threads and afterward, tag it in random threads in random posts

no need to write all of this , he is a weird dude who just trolls all the time
I made the mistake of having a genuine interaction by countering his dumb points one by one in detail - never again

as he ends up using the same exact point that I just countered - not once, not twice, but repeatedly

you have to be an idiot or homeless bum to continue engaging with him "seriously" - yeah troll back or just f-ing with the guy is ok but only idiots should take him seriously

Ok. Thanks for letting me know :)

A Hindu clerk at the university gas station was killed, and tried to say he wasn't Muslim or Pakistani, that didn't save him shipped him and his wife back home.
Really? source for this?

Dude, stop posting that same stupid sh*t article of that cab driver,
Author of the article is Walden Siew and he is not a cab driver

https://www.linkedin.com/in/waldensiew

I am not seeing any reasonable counter points from your side except expletives to the article

I get it, the article is controversial, so take your time gather your thoughts on it

Ask the general population who have to deal with Indians what they think of you curry munchers. These polls are useless as majority don't have to deal with Indians on a daily basis.

When I was doing my undergrad degree in Business over a decade ago, the assistant manager training us made a comment saying, "when you see an Indian just take him to this isle anything else your wasting time. If he's buying an electronic start mid-pricing, if he bitches take him to the open box isle and you'll 99% of the time complete the deal".

The polls takes into account of people like your assistant manager, lower incomes naturally will have colder opinions due to their limiter exposure to multicultural environments

1662421847786.png

There is not much element of multiculturalism in lower rung jobs such as sales and retail, as these organizations are not listed and no business outside USA

If someday your next generation exhibits social mobility and climbs atleast to IT sector, they will probably learn these opinions are usually grounds for termination in middle and higher levels of white collar jobs.

Because a controversial opinion about an ethnic group by employee can cause lawsuits, stock value drop due to reputation risks and overseas client loss

what a f-ing bum you are

Considering homeless people as an insult, reflects on lack knowledge on of financial issues in adulthood

Maybe you are insulated from real world responsibilities of a financially independent adult living with parents

I am not seeing any reasonable counter points from your side except expletives to the article

I get it, the article is controversial, so take your time gather your thoughts on it

The polls takes into account of people like your assistant manager, lower incomes naturally will have colder opinions due to their limiter exposure to multicultural environments

View attachment 876434

There is not much element of multiculturalism in lower rung jobs such as sales and retail, as these organizations are not listed and no business outside USA

If someday your next generation exhibits social mobility and climbs atleast to IT sector, they will probably learn these opinions are usually grounds for termination in middle and higher levels of white collar jobs.

Because a controversial opinion about an ethnic group by employee can cause lawsuits, stock value drop due to reputation risks and overseas client loss

It’s too bad your higher income doesn’t get people to respect you or stop bullying you bhartis.

:(

It’s too bad your higher income doesn’t get people to respect you or stop bullying you bhartis.

No sane person wants respect of such people

These people want to happily kill your family members, children etc. No amount of respect will solve that
Christchurch mosque shootings

Higher income just ensures your capability to afford a better lawyer to put such people in jail for good

Not in most case scenarios. You see i'v meet normal people with very bigoted parents,grandparents and I'v meet bigoted people with normal Parents. Sometimes somethings or a single event can change your whole perception of thinking. Upbringing is not always the case.
Could be and point well taken... But usually Strong upbringing will not create cowards, children of cultured, well-mannered parents will not be abusive dimwits, and Students with good teachers and peers will not hurl abuses... Members here and in other online venues, spewing vile things are saying it because somewhere inside that is their true nature, in person that might not be their behavior due to social etiquette. Now to your point, there are quite a few members here who are normal posters and don't have to be abusive to put their point across, and then there are others. Whether that is upbringing or "single/multiple" lived events that have made them that way is for them to determine, contemplate and come to terms with.

No, he is not. He is Indian from the eastern part, not sure what tribe.

Hasn't been my experience. I have meet many nurses in a hospital in Kolkata who were Manipuris. They don't like Indians.
Suit yourself, but doesn't change the fact it's a Han.

View attachment 876434

Dude keep these stupid opinions to yourself as you yourself are stuck on income which has 0 bearing on opinion of other races, people have to be politically correct in States due to laws remove that and you’ll learn the truth.

I have studied marketing and polls often times hides biases from respondents, people will lie on them. I suggest you go and study rather than dropping pictures.

I deal with executives who are very well of and educated in various sectors from manufacturing to IT, etc., some I deal with that are generational businesses in the US. Their opinion outside of work regarding Indians is unanimous, they just have to keep a front for business purposes and for monies to exchange hand — it’s all business at the end of the day. The sooner you realize this the better. Heck even among Indian IT Directors I consult for despise certain Indians.

He’s hard of learning.

Last edited:
Dude keep these stupid opinions to yourself as you yourself are stuck on income which has 0 bearing on opinion of other races, people have to be politically correct in States due to laws remove that and you’ll learn the truth.

I have studied marketing and polls often times hides biases from respondents, people will lie on them. I suggest you go and study rather than dropping pictures.

I deal with executives who are very well of and educated in various sectors from manufacturing to IT, etc., some I deal with that are generational businesses in the US. Their opinion outside of work regarding Indians is unanimous, they just have to keep a front for business purposes and for monies to exchange hand — it’s all business at the end of the day. The sooner you realize this the better. Heck even among Indian IT Directors I consult for despise certain Indians.
Your source all this while : trust me bro

I guess news sources need to stop referring Pew polls and refer to "
trust me bro" as their source from now on

Back
Top Bottom