What's new

Indian Called Parasite Invader in Poland !

Each of these Pak diaspora posters are at the receiving end of racism in Canada, USA and UK. Being helpless abused victims of racism they exhibit stockholm syndrome towards their abusers and one of its symptoms is showboating this racist incident. It certainly sad, If only they knew legal help in these nations is always at hand
Your own countrymen do the same whenever a Pak/Muslim is at the receiving end of some racist. Why don't you lecture them before lashing out on us?

Each of these Pak diaspora posters are at the receiving end of racism in Canada, USA and UK. Being helpless abused victims of racism they exhibit stockholm syndrome towards their abusers and one of its symptoms is showboating this racist incident. It certainly sad, If only they knew legal help in these nations is always at hand
I don't know what's the issue

I am just saying if your people were rich enough and kept up with Indian traditions, you'd be half white and not a gangu

Why are you getting all worked up?

I remember bhartis begging white nationalists on stormfront site to be allowed into the white club and being categorically denied and insulted back in the day. It was some of the funniest shit I’ve ever read.

Sometimes after being rejected they’d go full retard and tell the whites that their civilizations are branches from the great aryafart civilization and all the tech the whites have are from the ancient vedas.
Dude their creepy behavior from these weird internet spaces go viral and then you see screenshots all over SM as a joke, I saw it somewhere months ago on SM but couldn't remember where so didn't post it earlier but now I got it
Screenshot_20220903-184301.jpg

Sick

Last edited:

I am just saying if your people were rich enough and kept up with Indian traditions, you'd be half white and not a gangu

Dude their creepy behavior from these weird internet spaces go viral and then you see screenshots all over SM as a joke, I saw it somewhere months ago on SM but couldn't remember where so didn't post it earlier but now I got it
View attachment 875890
Sick

That is sooo indian............:bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad:

Pakistanis and Bangladeshi’s rejoicing this should go look at a mirror. 🤣

No one is rejoicing, we blame your bhakt chest-beater new-money lot for f*cking it up overseas for us.

Until your H1B idiots started coming overseas with all your "new India" and "supapawa" BS, no one in US or EU cared.

Guess what, start piping up and you get back paid in your own coin. No one cares about "New India" overseas.

You lot are intent on shoving your "Kaal-char" and "proud bharti tradition" down everyone's throat, meaning all races.

There is a finesse and understated way of living in a multicultural society your bhakt idiots don't understand.

No one could care less about any specific majoritarianism Sanghis boast about and foist in India.

If you care about your religion so much, take it friggin' back to India, don't come begging for jobs overseas.

Some idiots are even wet-dreaming about turning all of America into a big Sangh Parivaar. :lol:

Bhakts have no clue about how to live in societies that respect all backgrounds and religions.

These are semi-developed, under-evolved idiots, and should stay back in India.

That is sooo indian............:bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad:

SMH - these people have no shame......

No one is rejoicing, we blame your bhakt chest-beater new-money lot for f*cking it up overseas for us.

Until your H1B idiots started coming overseas with all your "new India" and "supapawa" BS, no one in US or EU cared.

Guess what, start piping up and you get back paid in your own coin. No one cares about "New India" overseas.

You lot are intent on shoving your "Kaal-char" and "proud bharti tradition" down everyone's throat, meaning all races.

There is a finesse and understated way of living in a multicultural society your bhakt idiots don't understand.

No one could care less about any specific majoritarianism Sanghis boast about and foist in India.

If you care about your religion so much, take it friggin' back to India, don't come begging for jobs overseas.

Some idiots are even wet-dreaming about turning all of America into a big Sangh Parivaar. :lol:

Bhakts have no clue about how to live in societies that respect all backgrounds and religions.

On one thread you lot complain about illegal migration and on another about H1B migration being the worst. Your hatred for India and Indians is unparalleled, atleast on this forum - I wonder how you are if I met you in real life.

Replace Hindus with Muslims and Sanghi‘s with Mullas in your very post and you have what idiots on the other side perpetrate. Try to be a little rationale and not be driven just by hatred.

cheers!

View attachment 875890
Sick

Wtf dude...

I hope that’s a joke..

View attachment 875890
Sick

Wtf did I just read…..

Bharatis just plainly *****d their image and dragged others with them. Hopping like a bunny at the counter line while their purchase is being scanned to make sure it’s not a penny more holding their coupons for example. Walks into an electronic store stays their 4 hours and walks out with nothing in hand (while sustaining that nasty curry odor), feels satisfied as if he got done at a Nevada brother, hell I’m sure even in Nevada they’ll stand outside and wack of and take a selfie to show their peers how he did it without paying.

Pakistanis face Islamophobia much much more than racism. indians are party to that Islamophobic behavior.

Yeah must be redirecting the quota of Pakistani visas over to their indian people back in india.
It must be damn easy to get federal govt jobs for them in australia, if aussies giving them their immigration dept, that tells u they’re fucked up lol.
I think its not easy as same criteria applies to everyone. They just use the usual hounding tactics that they use everywhere. One gets in and then starts the flood of Indians through favouritism/bribery etc. There are many ways they can receive bribes for forwarding the cv as top candidate without getting caught.

The top management can see the pattern but not paper trail and if anyone questions it they will be accused of racism which will end their career.

I'm not the on getting worked up

Merely reasoning that your type displaying espousal for this weird neo-nazi rapper due things his kind have done to your folks. One of them even killed a Pak family in Canada

Take this Pakistani American guy's example, poor guy was afraid of loosing his uber job and didn't give his name or take it to the authorities
Those wretched people in car have probably gotten away without any consequences

Pakistanis face Islamophobia much much more than racism. indians are party to that Islamophobic behavior.
Only time Indians and Pakistan meet is outside the subcontinent

Not sure of any major incident of Indian diaspora targeting/discriminating Pakistanis on their faith
Atleast here in USA

On one thread you lot complain about illegal migration and on another about H1B migration being the worst. Your hatred for India and Indians is unparalleled, atleast on this forum - I wonder how you are if I met you in real life.

Replace Hindus with Muslims and Sanghi‘s with Mullas in your very post and you have what idiots on the other side perpetrate. Try to be a little rationale and not be driven just by hatred.

cheers!
Weird thing he hates USA, hates democracy but never leaves USA like piece of gum stuck on shoe sole

Got schooled by Americans for this mindset, yet has shown no signs of contrition

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/china-vs-usa.748593/page-4#post-13931029

Last edited:
Someone who saw the inside of the DIAC office told me that it looked like Mumbai slum. I wonder how many silent scam rings they must be running to bring their own people. That also explains why Australian cities are full of Indian Uber/Taxi drivers most of who came through the skilled migration channel but have never done skilled work.
i still remember this news from 2019. it made headlines in Australia lol.

Back
Top Bottom