What's new

Indian Called Parasite Invader in Poland !

phull sapport sirrrr i kill million muslim siiir i ready to join your army siirr phuuul sapppart from me famili siirrr. siiir this muslim evil they kill millions of our ppl in bharat mata.
wen i get visa to come your countri to i fight evil muslim. PHUL SAPART SIIIRRR Callin from call centre here in delhi, sirr you need technikal sapprt sir. OK MY name is steven paul sanghi

Fair enough but then of all people, you should know better about Indian nature and habbits.... How they crawl on this forum to blabber and showboat how great India and Indians are... At the same time their biggest joy is abusing Pakistan.
Even in this thread. An American is abusing an Indian in a European country... News is carried by Indian media which is just copy pasted here but all the Indian losers can do is drag in and target Pakistan and Pakistani nationals.

The idiots who make this about Pakistan are even worse and just cucks to be bullied. However that doesn't detract from the fact this feeble racist a vile piece of work whose reaction wouldn't have been any better had that man been a Pakistani.

Also, indians are MANY TIMES MORE racist towards Pakistanis/Muslims than whites are.

When whites are racist towards Pakistanis/Muslims it doesn't really affect us as we know we are both the enemies of one another we both hate eachother but when whites are racist towards indians it BADLY affects them as they realise that those they worship hate them.

I agree the sanghis and Indian right are far more bigoted towards us than white folk anywhere. So much for the cultural synergy.

The idiots who make this about Pakistan are even worse and just cucks to be bullied. However that doesn't detract from the fact this feeble racist a vile piece of work whose reaction wouldn't have been any better had that man been a Pakistani.

I agree the sanghis and Indian right are far more bigoted towards us than white folk anywhere. So much for the cultural synergy.

Man if you check their forums right now, they’re laughing and rejoicing at the people that died in the floods in Pakistan. I try to treat all people with respect but Bhartis are different kind of evil. It’s probably some form of mental illness but they ain’t gettin no sympathy from me.

Except no one made this about Pakistan:
This is post # 2
1662211701847.png

This is Post #6
1662211782206.png

1662212201601.png

This is Pakistanis on the forum including the OP showboating this racist incident.

And then having the gall to claim Indians making it about Pakistanis?

Just read the responses on this thread and you will know who is cheerleading for racism. This is the quality of the discourse. (And lack of moderation)

thanks .

Attachments

• 1662212064161.png
    1662212064161.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 34

Agreed. He would have said the same thing to a Pakistani or any other non-white he came across in Poland. The big difference is that unlike indians, us Pakistanis DO NOT claim to be friends, allies or part of the white race like indians do nor do we worship white racists lke indians do too.

This is post # 2
View attachment 875798

This is Post #6
View attachment 875799

View attachment 875801

This is Pakistanis on the forum including the OP showboating this racist incident.

Just read the responses on this thread and you will know who is cheerleading for racism. This is the quality of the discourse. (And lack of moderation)

thanks .

Too agree with this piece of $hit is awful. People have their thoughts.

Man if you check their forums right now, they’re laughing and rejoicing at the people that died in the floods in Pakistan.

Yep evil personified. Their forums are also dead, they can rejoice all they want. Those floods also hit India, and no we don't celebrate that God forbid.

This is post # 2
View attachment 875798

This is Post #6
View attachment 875799

View attachment 875801

thanks .
LOL, if you must jump in to champion your habitual ranting country fellows then at least acquire the comprehension or have the guts to admit that to whom and what my reply was directed to.

Polish / slavic people are quite racist

However allot of slavs/poles have now moved to the UK and live in Asian areas....they get along just fine.

and here in australian immigration department there are several indians who are working as case officers and they are rejecting visa applications of a lot of pakistani students without any obvious reasons.
Someone who saw the inside of the DIAC office told me that it looked like Mumbai slum. I wonder how many silent scam rings they must be running to bring their own people. That also explains why Australian cities are full of Indian Uber/Taxi drivers most of who came through the skilled migration channel but have never done skilled work.

Last edited:
Those are a small section of the so-called muhajirs livin there for years...some of them still do to mix with their Indian Muslim kin. They are a fringe element.

Last edited:
Someone who saw the inside of the DIAC office told me that it looked like Mumbai slum. I wonder how many silent scam rings they must be running to bring their own people. That also explains why Australian cities are full of Indian Uber/Taxi drivers most of who came through the skilled migration channel but have never done skilled work.
Yeah must be redirecting the quota of Pakistani visas over to their indian people back in india.
It must be damn easy to get federal govt jobs for them in australia, if aussies giving them their immigration dept, that tells u they’re fucked up lol.

Polish / slavic people are quite racist

However allot of slavs/poles have now moved to the UK and live in Asian areas....they get along just fine.

Polish, Slavic and white people in general are NOWHERE near as racist as indian people.

I can't belive the Indian walked away. Loool

I know if that was me...I would have let the hillbilly have a free lesson on racism and why he is in America which belongs to the natives.

But Indians are inherently cowards ....

I can't belive the Indian walked away. Loool

I know if that was me...I would have let the hillbilly have a free lesson on racism and why he is in America which belongs to the natives.

But Indians are inherently cowards ....

They are cowards but remember that indians especially their women also worship the white european race.

Back
Top Bottom