What's new

Indian Called Parasite Invader in Poland !

Not a Han mate, just a racist/ east Asian supremacist, very much home grown.
Most Manipuris I know are very pro India though.
It's a Han, don't get fooled by his internet knowledge.

ik baat batao.. bc itnay sare pakistanis intay race obsessed kyu hai ?

white to pata nahi konse chaand pe chadha rakha hai... in logon ki soch m..

white = lumber 1
arab? (or something lol) = lumber 2
sweeter than honeys - = lumber 3

fir hapshis

and last mein hum becharey 'kalai kalai patlay sukday "gangus" ? :rofl:

don't be racist, bro wtf

Everybody knows that Indians all over the world are star struck by the white man and are willing to be subservient to them.

“I almost feel like a god”: From dating to business, white men are winning in India​

https://qz.com/india/951652/i-almos...-business-white-men-are-winning-in-india/amp/

You guys even worship them:

merlin_169088376_902d94f9-2e15-40f5-8ddd-b74eb1b11c3c-superJumbo.jpg

Bhartis are mentally ill people that are obsessed with whites. As Pakistanis we shouldn’t laugh, but we just can’t help it.

Everybody knows that Indians all over the world are star struck by the white man and are willing to be subservient to them.

“I almost feel like a god”: From dating to business, white men are winning in India​

https://qz.com/india/951652/i-almos...-business-white-men-are-winning-in-india/amp/

You guys even worship them:

merlin_169088376_902d94f9-2e15-40f5-8ddd-b74eb1b11c3c-superJumbo.jpg

Bhartis are mentally ill people that are obsessed with whites. As Pakistanis we shouldn’t laugh, but we just can’t help it.
One things for sure Indian society love licking that pink baboon like white a**

I swear I saw an article about an industry where white dudes get paid to have sex with Rich Indian women so they can get pregnant and have half white babies

Mental sickness

Last edited:
One things for sure Indian society love licking that pink baboon like white a**

I remember bhartis begging white nationalists on stormfront site to be allowed into the white club and being categorically denied and insulted back in the day. It was some of the funniest shit I’ve ever read.

Sometimes after being rejected they’d go full retard and tell the whites that their civilizations are branches from the great aryafart civilization and all the tech the whites have are from the ancient vedas.

and here in australian immigration department there are several indians who are working as case officers and they are rejecting visa applications of a lot of pakistani students without any obvious reasons.

The perfect reply would have been
"Why did your ancestors looted and invaded the subcontinent? I came here on a proper visa unlike your ancestors who invaded my homeland.
Why don't you build your own country?
This country of yours and Europe is built on the looted wealth of the subcontinent. You keep invading the countries in the middle east destroyed millions of lives and yet you have the audacity to call us invaders. If you have a problem with me being here go ask the embassy that gave me the visa"
If it was me I would have broken this fucking teeth and shove that camera in his American a$$.
This is the problem of indians they act tough on the internet but behave like pussies in real lives.

If you would have broken his teeth or even punched him on the face, you would be pretty dumb. In western countries, even pushing someone away can lead to assault charge, and if recorded on camera like in this case, can easily lead to conviction, criminal record, jail sentence, losing your job and getting deported. Off camera, sure maybe you can beat him, if no witnesses around. That's pretty much the no. 1 reason why he keeps the camera focussed all the time, so that the other person thinks before raising a hand. If you beat him, he has nothing to lose and only to gain, he gets money off you in court.

The giggling idiots crowd here is getting annoying. Look at what the Mexican said, look t what the pole said, he he he tee hee @l! With grown men behaving like preteen girls no wonder Pakistan is going from dire straits to nadir. Stop digging fools !

Just being jealous of Indians will not alleviate your frustrations. You have to work on yourself

The perfect reply would have been

If you would have broken his teeth or even punched him on the face, you would be pretty dumb. In western countries, even pushing someone away can lead to assault charge, and if recorded on camera like in this case, can easily lead to conviction, criminal record, jail sentence, losing your job and getting deported. Off camera, sure maybe you can beat him, if no witnesses around. That's pretty much the no. 1 reason why he keeps the camera focussed all the time, so that the other person thinks before raising a hand. If you beat him, he has nothing to lose and only to gain, he gets money off you in court.
Ok then before beating him first shoving his camera where the sun doesn't shine is a good option.

and here in australian immigration department there are several indians who are working as case officers and they are rejecting visa applications of a lot of pakistani students without any obvious reasons.
True, put them in authority and they’ll reject anything Pakistani if they can. Too bad the white man doesn’t realise it, or, ignores it

The good thing however is that pretty soon it’s going to boil over.
Allah’s justice comes unannounced and simply happens

America as a state and even Europeans still suck up to india. Pakistanis here should not rejoice on these individual incidents, they happen to Pakistanis even more, especially if Pakistani women wearing hijab.

America as a state and even Europeans still suck up to india. Pakistanis here should not rejoice on these individual incidents, they happen to Pakistanis even more, especially if Pakistani women wearing hijab.
They only suck up until they need the indians fir their interests, once done they shall discard into the bin.
See how covid19 wrecked india, not much helped back then, they banned indians from travels. Thats their nature. They will only use india, never consider them buddy. See how racism and hatred indians endure in many places, alot which is not even reported. Globalisation and outsourcing of many jobs to india hasn’t won them any favors anywhere amongst the locals. There is hatred and resentment.

Back
Top Bottom