What's new

Indian Called Parasite Invader in Poland !

Pakistanis and Bangladeshi’s rejoicing this should go look at a mirror. 🤣

I did, I don't have the level of deformed hyper-ugliness that indians do........ 8-)

America as a state and even Europeans still suck up to india. Pakistanis here should not rejoice on these individual incidents, they happen to Pakistanis even more, especially if Pakistani women wearing hijab.

Why shouldn't we rejoice? indians hyper-rejoice when Pakistanis/Muslims suffer rracism. We need to start doing the same.

Last edited:
True, put them in authority and they’ll reject anything Pakistani if they can. Too bad the white man doesn’t realise it, or, ignores it

The good thing however is that pretty soon it’s going to boil over.
Allah’s justice comes unannounced and simply happens
the white men know it and they are doing it deliberately. india has a strategic partnership with australian govt. a lot of Pakistani guys are complaining on social media platforms about their visa rejections without any valid reasons and unnecessary delay in visa processing. and most of the time their case officer turns out to be indian

These mattarchors have to drag Pakistanis in everywhere.

Now that the white people they worship have started abusing them they feel the need to take out their frustrations on Pakistanis.

Bhartis are very weird and mentally ill people.

I never understood the obsession indians especially indian women have for worshipping the white european races.............. :disagree: :

05cdaf76-0d1c-11eb-94e0-02af7fd927c6_image_hires_150015.jpeg.jpg

They only suck up until they need the indians fir their interests, once done they shall discard into the bin.
See how covid19 wrecked india, not much helped back then, they banned indians from travels. Thats their nature. They will only use india, never consider them buddy. See how racism and hatred indians endure in many places, alot which is not even reported. Globalisation and outsourcing of many jobs to india hasn’t won them any favors anywhere amongst the locals. There is hatred and resentment.

Yes and it seems they will keep sucking up to them in the future because of china. No matter what the racist idiots say, their govts will keep giving them visas, jobs and business opportunities. Those racists that hate indians often hate muslims even more.

I did, I don't have the level of deformed hyper-ugliness that indians do........ 8-)

Why shouldn't we rejoice? indians hyper-rejoice when Pakistanis/Muslims suffer rracism. We need to start doing the same.

Lolz indians drink cowpiss, so will u start doing the same? You yourself are a racist idiot, i have seen how u use filthy language against afghans and other muslims. Also u a brown asian rejoicing on racist attacks against indian makes u look even a bigger slave of westerners. I bet in reality u look no different than an indian 😂.

The giggling idiots crowd here is getting annoying. Look at what the Mexican said, look t what the pole said, he he he tee hee @l! With grown men behaving like preteen girls no wonder Pakistan is going from dire straits to nadir. Stop digging fools !

Just being jealous of Indians will not alleviate your frustrations. You have to work on yourself

How can you be jealous of a race and nation who has the HIGHEST number of acutely malnourished and growth stunted people in the world?............. :azn:...........india has the malnourishment levels similar to that of afghanistan. Here is the evidence.........:azn::

PS Pakistanis/Muslims need to celebrate and rejoice at the oppression/racism suffered by indians because indians do it 10× more fervently when Pakistanis/Muslims suffer racism.

Pakistanis and Bangladeshi’s rejoicing this should go look at a mirror. 🤣
Little Uncle Toms rejoicing & cheering on a far right racist piece of shit
Disgusting .

Funny thing is if this was UK the Indians are met with this form of racial abuse .

5FED4610-9B1A-49B7-AB8B-E758DA15D433.jpeg

Applies to Pakistani ,Indians ,Bangladeshis & Sri Lankan’s

One things for sure Indian society love licking that pink baboon like white a**

I swear I saw an article about an industry where white dudes get paid to have sex with Rich Indian women so they can get pregnant and have half white babies

Mental sickness

indian couples rejecting having indian children and opt to have white, blonde-haired blue-eyed children:

Go flood his social media with such remarks and tell your fellow countrymen to stop invoking Pakistani and grow some balls.
I thought you were looking for response on this thread, and

Madam,
your conduct reflects your upbringing, gauging by your language, that might be a sore point.

America as a state and even Europeans still suck up to india. Pakistanis here should not rejoice on these individual incidents, they happen to Pakistanis even more, especially if Pakistani women wearing hijab.
Deep down in my heart of heart, I would have stopped people irl forget indulging in it, my mother is a jatt villager type and if I am taught anything in life growing up- it is that to be a man, you have to have honor and respect for people at all times, no true man laugh's at others misery, but vast majority of Indians atleast on the internet actually enjoy when something like this happens to our people, the gagentics are not raised on our principles of red lines and what is honorable and what is not

It's a nation that laughs at our civllian plane crashes, so, if some pakistanis do tot for tat I think people who probably don't like it should ignore that behavior, it's probably for the better

Last edited:

The guy is a cunt pure and simple. Wtf is he going on about 'this is my land', he's American right? If he decides to go down that route i.e. he is racially European what about our Asian stock brothers and sisters, the native Americans who were wiped out by his ancestors? Shouldn't he vacate the Americas after all his people are not indigenous to that land.

The guy is a cunt pure and simple. Wtf is he going on about 'this is my land', he's American right? If he decides to go down that route i.e. he is racially European what about our Asian stock brothers and sisters, the native Americans who were wiped out by his ancestors? Shouldn't he vacate the Americas after all his people are not indigenous to that land.
Fair enough but then of all people, you should know better about Indian nature and habbits.... How they crawl on this forum to blabber and showboat how great India and Indians are... At the same time their biggest joy is abusing Pakistan.
Even in this thread. An American is abusing an Indian in a European country... News is carried by Indian media which is just copy pasted here but all the Indian losers can do is drag in and target Pakistan and Pakistani nationals.

Agreed. But racism and brutality against indians should be celebrated, condoned encouraged and promoted because indians having been doing EXACTLY that against Pakistanis/Muslims for at least 20 years. We Pakistanis don't take the whites or racists as our allies or friends as we know EXACTLY what they are about but indians worship the white european races because they are anti-Muslim:

05cdaf76-0d1c-11eb-94e0-02af7fd927c6_image_hires_150015.jpeg.jpg

Also, indians are MANY TIMES MORE racist towards Pakistanis/Muslims than whites are.

When whites are racist towards Pakistanis/Muslims it doesn't really affect us as we know we are both the enemies of one another we both hate eachother but when whites are racist towards indians it BADLY affects them as they realise that those they worship hate them.

Fair enough but then of all people, you should know better about Indian nature and habbits.... How they crawl on this forum to blabber and showboat how great India and Indians are... At the same time their biggest joy is abusing Pakistan.
Even in this thread. An American is abusing an Indian in a European country... News is carried by Indian media which is just copy pasted here but all the Indian losers can do is drag in and target Pakistan and Pakistani nationals.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!...........It is a white western european american who is being racist towards an indian and instead of confronting or condemning that, the indians on this thread are being racist towards Pakistanis......... :disagree:

The perfect reply would have been
"Why did your ancestors looted and invaded the subcontinent? I came here on a proper visa unlike your ancestors who invaded my homeland.
Why don't you build your own country?
This country of yours and Europe is built on the looted wealth of the subcontinent. You keep invading the countries in the middle east destroyed millions of lives and yet you have the audacity to call us invaders. If you have a problem with me being here go ask the embassy that gave me the visa"
If it was me I would have broken this fucking teeth and shove that camera in his American a$$.
This is the problem of indians they act tough on the internet but behave like pussies in real lives.

on the condition you remove yourself and your ppl from usa as it belongs to native americans, australia, palestine, so forth and also take our stooge slave planted leaders with you. and from here we all in our own countries.

Back
Top Bottom