What's new

Indian BJP/RSS - Make fair-skinned babies :)

sakha39

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
RSS wing ‘finds way’ to ensure fair-skinned babies
RSS is a sister organization of ruling Indian BJP Party

https://www.dawn.com/news/1331713

NEW DELHI: A medical group linked with the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS) has devised a way to help “dark-skinned” parents produce fair super babies, The Wire news portal reported on Sunday.

The Wire said Arogya Bharati an RSS-linked group had promised prospective “dark-skinned” parents who undergo its workshop and procedures “babies … with fair complexion”?

It described the group as “medical wing” of the RSS – parent organisation of the party that is currently running the Indian government.

“Call it racism or quackery, the Calcutta High Court on Friday decided to allow the RSS-linked Arogya Bharati to carry out a programme on how to conceive children that would be tall and fair provided it adhered to strict conditions. The workshop in Calcutta intended to tell couples ancient secrets on how to conceive a ‘susantan’ or a super baby,” reported NDTV.

West Bengal’s Commission for Protection of Child Rights had approached the high court seeking guidance on the programme. The workshop, priced at Rs 500 per couple, was to be conducted by Dr Karishma Narvin, a visiting lecturer at Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar.

Dr Hitesh Jani, also from the Gujarat Ayurved University, told NDTV that modern-day genetic science allows for genetic engineering in vitro, which is in a petri dish, whereas the garbh sanskar which they propagate would enable this genetic engineering to be in vivo, inside the womb itself.

The court allowed the programme to be held but set the condition that no money can be charged for it and only a lecture can be given, there should be no administration of any treatment.

The court also asked that the event be videotaped and submitted to the court, The Wire said.

Published in Dawn, May 8th, 2017

Last edited:
This is disgusting. Embrace your skin colour.

Are you dark-skinned by any chance?

In my family there are 6 of us siblings, with 3 being dark-skinned. Dark-skinned ones hate the fact that they are dark-skinned.

Let us be honest here, dark-skinned people are not seen as physically attractive as lighter-skinned people.

You should not discriminate but there is nothing wrong in wanting to have light-skinned children.

‘susantan’ or a super baby,” reported NDTV
NDTV (and many Dharmics )is/are unaware of Hindu dharma. Susantan means healthy child and free of birth defect. Garbha sanskar HAS BEEN followed by mothers in India for millennia. Some people may not know about it.

And the obsession of South Asians with fair skin and features continues, why though? It doesn't give one an evolutionary edge in a South Asian environment?

Are you dark-skinned by any chance?

In my family there are 6 of us siblings, with 3 being dark-skinned. Dark-skinned ones hate the fact that they are dark-skinned.

Let us be honest here, dark-skinned people are not seen as physically attractive as lighter-skinned people.

You should not discriminate but there is nothing wrong in wanting to have light-skinned children.

It's because the light skinned ones have been given preferential treatment or side comments have always been passed on how cute, good looking etc the light skinned siblings are/were.

It's society that raises people this way. Just like how I know many English folks who have been raised in a way that being tanned orange/light brown colour is more attractive and desirable.

It's because the light skinned ones have been given preferential treatment or side comments have always been passed on how cute, good looking etc the light skinned siblings are/were.

It's society that raises people this way. Just like how I know many English folks who have been raised in a way that being tanned orange/light brown colour is more attractive and desirable.

That is partly true but fundamentally dark skin colour is not attractive.

Some brown people may want to be white and white people may want to be brown, but no-one wants to be dark like Africans or dark-skinned S. Asians.

Let me tell you a story from a long, long time ago. I was in a group and there was this white girl. She made a comment which she probably wish she did not make - she mentioned that she wanted to be one-quarter black. I guess this is the same skin tone as a light-skinned S Asian.

Back
Top Bottom