What's new

INDIAN Backward Muslims decry reservations on religious grounds, say move unconstitutional

They have reservation and that is called Pakistan.
Let them convert to Hinduism and they ll get Reservation.

They chose to stay in India, you will have to deal with them. They are Indian citizens not Pakistani unless you are a right wing Hindu fanatic who believes Muslims and Christians do not belong to your land.

Define equality. This is not some sharia country where they don't get anything and get run over.

When we Buddhists, Sikhs, Jain, Jew, Parsi etc can earn a living without boring to earn Muslims should as well.

You earn your living simple.

Take it or fck off to Saudi Arabia.

Main naukron se baat ni karti shan.

Aunty why you hate indian muslims so much? Hell you even hate south indians while being Tamil your self. o_O

We want them to behave like other normal Indians rather than whune and cry like babies demanding free food.

Simple.

Other normal Indian enjoy reservations, this is discrimination in sickular country.

Aunty why you hate indian muslims so much? Hell you even hate south indians while being Tamil your self. o_O

Other normal Indian enjoy reservations, this is discrimination in sickular country.
Our Land, Our Rules, Minority should listen to Majority and come aboard with us or its My way or Highway for them like aeribaut once said.

Our Land, Our Rules, Minority should listen to Majority and come aboard with us or its My way or Highway for them like aeribaut once said.

The land is historically muslim, occupied by hindus after British came. Don't tempt them, otherwise you guys will become slave again to muslims of India.

The land is historically muslim, occupied by hindus after British came. Don't tempt them, otherwise you guys will become slave again to muslims of India.
Dream on, What happened in 1971? your dream shattered?Like i said Our Land,Our Rules, if you like it welcome, if not the door is open.We are just talking what you guys talk in your country and that burns you :P

Hindus need Ghaznavi danda in their a** from time to time to get in line. Don't tempt Indian muslims otherwise this time Ghaznavi will rise from Indain muslims and destroy your kind.
I dont talk with trolls, You can rant,cry,beg, roll over nothing gonna change, our land,our rule,You don't like it you can take a hike.

They chose to stay in India, you will have to deal with them. They are Indian citizens not Pakistani unless you are a right wing Hindu fanatic who believes Muslims and Christians do not belong to your land.

Christians don't have any. Confusion.only Muslims.

Ya we can deal with them.np.

nt extra but atleast equal ..

Reservation means extra, an affirmative action.

Read the OP carefully, Muslims, like all other religions, benefit from reservation:

At present, around 29 classes from the Muslim community are given reservations under the OBC category and a similar number seeking inclusion.

Last edited:

No one should have reservations and everyone should be under one Uniform Civil Law.

Care to know why Muslims don't want to be governed by a law that is applicable to every community including the Hindus, us and everyone else?

Hindus need Ghaznavi danda in their a** from time to time to get in line. Don't tempt Indian muslims otherwise this time Ghaznavi will rise from Indain muslims and destroy your kind.

98% Musalman hone ke baad bhi ek Pakistan to sambhala nahi jaata.

:lol:

Guess you like living in the Middle Ages.

As per constitution reservation is not given for economic reasons neither the goal of reservation is economic propensity. the sole purpose is to provide compensation to those section of society which has suffered in past due to caste system ( no other reasons ) and caste system only prevalent in Hindu society. later on SIkhs, Jains and budhists were also included into Extended Hindu Family and some sections were given reservation. Now tell me where in the scheme of things Muslim and Christians fits in since in their religion all are equal and there is no caste system!! and also they were ruler communities for past 1000 years ( their claims ) ;) yet a section was given reservation now they want more and more !! :)

jaan je accha laga! Muhammad saheb India me paida hue the !!

They have reservation and that is called Pakistan.

Let them convert to Hinduism and they ll get Reservation.

Only Dalit people need reservation,everyone else is fishing for muft ka khana.
lmfao.
no wonder muslims of india cheer for us.
because of backward people like you.

@Bhai Zakir on thoughts on this my "muslim" brother

Back
Top Bottom