What's new

Mandalisation Of Muslim Politics In India: A Shift From Religious Identity

Nope, Islamic is arguably the first religion in the world which teaches people not to discriminate based on colour race social background etc..

the very starting of Islam is based on muslim and non muslim... and i dont have to narrate instances for the discrimination.

Also i dont have to teach u the history of army of your heoes (also known as rapists) ....

No mate you misunderstand me what I meant was that Islam teachings are that we are all equal, I know that in the sub continent Pakistanis retain their names like Butt in my case from Bhatt but we are not supposed to differentiate.

Interesting. :woot: I thought people in current day pakistan converted to Islam as they were fed up with the ill practices of Hinduism, and wanted to erase all associations with their Jahil ancestors. ;)

I did not expect from a proud muslim like you, who constantly highlights the evils of the caste system, to suffer from the hangover of your Brahminical history!! :no:

On a serious note, Its not possible to undo a thousand year phenomenon like caste system within a few years. And thank god we are progressing in right direction.
Further, there are already caste based reservations for backward caste muslims in OBC category at state level which is perfectly fine, However giving reservations to all muslims simply based on their religion is totally unacceptable.

On a serious note, Its not possible to undo a thousand year phenomenon like caste system within a few years. And thank god we are progressing in right direction.
Further, there are already caste based reservations for backward caste muslims in OBC category at state level which is perfectly fine, However giving reservations to all muslims simply based on their religion is totally unacceptable.

what is so unacceptable. don't blacks and other visible minorities enjoy reservation in US, UK, and Canada. they make up a huge proportion of the population but the people here admit and acknowledge the existence of institutionalized discrimination..u guys are still in denial even after u see the statistics and keep harping about Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan as your counter arguments...obviously if in your minds there is no problem...a solution like reservation seems "unacceptable" for u...secular my ***

If they feel that they are discriminated they are free to move to the 'Land of the Pure'.

well at least this guy is being honest unlike those who pretend that "secular" India accepts their Muslims...i guess u guys weren't braced for the fact that most of us would've stayed behind...bitterness and hatred prevails.

well at least this guy is being honest unlike those who pretend that "secular" India accepts their Muslims...i guess u guys weren't braced for the fact that most of us would've stayed behind...bitterness and hatred prevails.

he was refereeing to those muslims who are not happy with india & it goes for all citizens of india irrespective of religion. if someone is not happy with india then either try to do something abt it or move to some other country.

the very starting of Islam is based on muslim and non muslim... and i dont have to narrate instances for the discrimination.

Also i dont have to teach u the history of army of your heoes (also known as rapists) ....

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. - Last sermon of the Prophet (PBHU)

Tell me one line or word which mentions Muslims or non-Muslims? Does that say kill/convert/**** with/make their lives a hell.etc etc non-Muslims? NO? Well, eat your **** then

he was refereeing to those muslims who are not happy with india & it goes for all citizens of india irrespective of religion. if someone is not happy with india then either try to do something abt it or move to some other country.

the guy said if they feel discriminated they can move to pakistan. so obviously he doesn't want them to do something about it. and this is the popular mindset there. its not like they can do much anyways... in fear of being labelled anti-national. the only way they will be accepted is when they change their names from rahim to raj...or remove their skullcaps and hijabs and kiss some hindu ***

the guy said if they feel discriminated they can move to pakistan. so obviously he doesn't want them to do something about it. and this is the popular mindset there. its not like they can do much anyways... in fear of being labelled anti-national. the only way they will be accepted is when they change their names from rahim to raj...or remove their skullcaps and hijabs and kiss some hindu ***

i know u have so much hate for india & indians which is evident from ur posts from day 1 but all indians are not same, instead of vomiting here on forum i suggest u to come to india & see urself what the reality is. muslims don't change their names even if they live in highly non-muslim areas of india, they practice their religion openly & Burka, hijab & skullcaps are as much common in india as in Pakistan.

i know u have so much hate for india & indians which is evident from ur posts from day 1 but all indians are not same, instead of vomiting here on forum i suggest u to come to india & see urself what the reality is. muslims don't change their names even if they live in highly non-muslim areas of india, they practice their religion openly & Burka, hijab & skullcaps are as much common in india as in Pakistan.

wow someones getting a bit personal and being awfully assumptive :lol: never hated India or Indians. :disagree: my cousins still live in India and visit us often. and i love them to death! :smitten: my grandparents loved india but unfortunately had to move because their life was in danger and hindu mobs destroyed their shop in 1947. in fact, unlike most pakistanis i grew up hearing positive things about india rather than negative.

thats why it breaks my heart to know what is happening there cause it is relevant to them and sadly millions of Muslims. i have no urge to vomit except on the faces of people who hate on and oppress Muslims. thats why i condemn all the anti-Muslim acts and people there. i hope u understand my mindset now :blah:

p.s. thx but no thanks to the invitation :wave:

wow someones getting a bit personal and being awfully assumptive :lol: never hated India or Indians. :disagree: my cousins still live in India and visit us often. and i love them to death! :smitten: my grandparents loved india but unfortunately had to move because their life was in danger and hindu mobs destroyed their shop in 1947. in fact, unlike most pakistanis i grew up hearing positive things about india rather than negative.

thats why it breaks my heart to know what is happening there cause it is relevant to them and sadly millions of Muslims. i have no urge to vomit except on the faces of people who hate on and oppress Muslims. thats why i condemn all the anti-Muslim acts and people there. i hope u understand my mindset now :blah:

p.s. thx but no thanks to the invitation :wave:

those who use too much smiles generally lack solid stuff to discuss & as far as ur mindset is concerned then i have to say that it is narrow as far as india is concerned or maybe i think u are not aware how minorities are treated in Pakistan.

really i thought a little emotion strengthened my explanation:shout: way to play the pakistan card everytime Indian Muslims are being discussed :girl_wacko: omg i love these emoticons :flame:

do u wanna know another fun fact...my grandfather played hockey for the indian national team :rofl:

No mate you misunderstand me what I meant was that Islam teachings are that we are all equal, I know that in the sub continent Pakistanis retain their names like Butt in my case from Bhatt but we are not supposed to differentiate.

I read in to the article that oppressed be they Hindu or Muslim are objecting to injustice

Oh God another 'Butt' on PDF ! Counting me thats 3 or 4 that I've come across here on PDF...which is one more than the ones I've met in real life !

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. - Last sermon of the Prophet (PBHU)

Tell me one line or word which mentions Muslims or non-Muslims? Does that say kill/convert/**** with/make their lives a hell.etc etc non-Muslims? NO? Well, eat your **** then

Baaton ke Hero ho aap,Insaaniyat kitab mein hain,dil mein nahin hain.

Humaara koi kitab nahin hain,par insaaniyat sab ke paas hain.

Baaton ke Hero ho aap,Insaaniyat kitab mein hain,dil mein nahin hain.

Humaara koi kitab nahin hain,par insaaniyat sab ke paas hain.

Mate noramlly you lot are telling us that you are secular and that is in your constitution. But I have been the one that has been saying that minds hearts and attitude need changing not laws

Back
Top Bottom