What's new

INDIAN Backward Muslims decry reservations on religious grounds, say move unconstitutional

Providing reservation on caste or religion basis is absurd. It should be on financial capacity of a family. And that also on the basis of which college they are applying for and what's it's fees is.

Muslims should get no reservation.
It's all about politics! Muslims are a convenient tool for vote banks.

Next there would be reservations in marriages too! Out of the prospective grooms, an OBC/SC/ST would get preference!! Jeeez!

Politicians have screwed this country and taking it to its doom due to vote bank politics. We need to change the script - NOW!

i am not racist .....see a poor man can grow if he has brain and rich man can lost every thing if he doesn't know how to manage wreath.......why i am strictly advocating cast base ,because it is scientific

compare result of any comparative exam in India,weather engineering ,medical,PO,IAS,CIVIL SERVICE , and compare cutoff mark of forward cast,OBS and SC /ST

we don't need to prove any thing....tons of data available.......fact is, there is difference in mental ability of different cast

I agree with you .Reservation on the religion basis is wrong and must oppose against it.
But I support SC/ST quotas.Caste is a reality in India.Those peoples ancestors are exploited by higher caste for thousands of years.A mere 67 years of reservation is not enough.We must uplift them.It is their support to British cause the British growth in India.Because they get a fair behaviour from British than upper caste idiots in India.We dont want a repeat of that condition of SC/ST.

haah !!!!.. typical indian (yindu) thinking ..:rolleyes::disagree:
and now you want indian MUSLIMS to be a :pleasantry:patriotic indian:pleasantry: ..

So you become patriotic only if you get extra privilege from government as reservation and subsides on the expenses of poor peoples and taxpayers of other religions.I am sure Indian Muslims in this PDF will oppose you.Indian Muslims in India will decide their patriotism .It is not your job.and none of your business.

Last edited:
So you become patriotic only if you get extra privilege from government as reservation and subsides on the expenses of poor peoples and taxpayers of other religions.I am sure Indian Muslims in this PDF will oppose you.
nt extra but atleast equal ..

nt extra but atleast equal ..

Who told you that they dont get extra privilege?
When poor Hindus or peoples from religion suffered due to lack of benefits .In one way or another way these people get huge privileges in the name of vote bank.I am an Indian and I know the situation in India more than you.
But the fact is poor people be it Hindus,be it Muslims ,be it Sikhs only get partial benefit from government.Rich people in Muslim community and also rich people in other religions snatch the opportunities and benefits of poor people.Religion is not matter in that.
Friend ,post comments if you have thorough knowledge in subject other wise please refrain from posting baseless points.

@JanjaWeed Based on ur suggestion, if a person is educated and was rich, and somehow he became a pauper, would you suggest for him to provide reservation?

@JanjaWeed Based on ur suggestion, if a person is educated and was rich, and somehow he became a pauper, would you suggest for him to provide reservation?

I think that's a wrong way to put it. If he is educated & was rich.. obviously he would have passed that reservation barrier to start with. But if he fails to fend for himself by one reason or the other, he should be covered by social security benefit to fulfill his basic needs till he finds ways & means to improve his social life. & that should be across the board instead of eye grabbing populist measures!

Who told you that they dont get extra privilege?
When poor Hindus or peoples from religion suffered due to lack of benefits .In one way or another way these people get huge privileges in the name of vote bank.I am an Indian and I know the situation in India more than you.
But the fact is poor people be it Hindus,be it Muslims ,be it Sikhs only get partial benefit from government.Rich people in Muslim community and also rich people in other religions snatch the opportunities and benefits of poor people.Religion is not matter in that.
Friend ,post comments if you have thorough knowledge in subject other wise please refrain from posting baseless points.
just take a look at post # 2 ..
it reflects a typical yinduzz thinking .... :agree: .. imagine what would happen if modi won.:(.. bicharon ka ALLAH hi hafiz ..

just take a look at post # 2 ..
it reflects a typical yinduzz thinking .... :agree: .. imagine what will happen if modi wn..:(.. bicharon ka ALLAH hi hafiz ..

So what?I also opposes reservation on the basis of religion .but I support reservation to the SC/ST and economic backward people be it Muslim or Hindu or any other religion.
We have a GoI ,a judiciary and state governments to take care of the Muslims and poor Hindus and other peoples in India.
You are a good Pakistani .So you must also consider of the poor minorities in Pakistan and you must check whether they get reservation and other benefits.If your govt can provide them that facilities .Then come back and instructs Indians and India.
Other wise it is none of your business .I hope you get that point.

Reservation only for poor is horrible argument, India is not west. Lets face it if it was based on poverty then only higher caste poors will get most of the benefits.
They have reservation and that is called Pakistan.

Let them convert to Hinduism and they ll get Reservation.

You are one hateful aunty

We want them to behave like other normal Indians rather than whune and cry like babies demanding free food.

Simple.

Back
Top Bottom