What's new

Indian Artillery Engages Pakistan Military Position, Receives Counter Battery Fire

Question here, how can the other side pinpoint and counter this artillery position?

The last time I watched this clip, I was riding on my dinasour.

Question here, how can the other side pinpoint and counter this artillery position?

by tracing the origin of enemy rounds and matching that to the nearest bunkered spaces.

What's wrong in this? Can you point out. Im curious

what's right? Ask any professional.
-The spotter guy on the right is lucky to be alive, standing next to a non dug-in and non braced artillery piece.
-And yes, its not dug-in, its a wonder if they can hit anything with it.
-The loader is the same guy running around and grabbing shells to load and then clear the empty ones. It's supposed to be the job of a squad.
-They are taking an age between shots while being traced and shot back. Might as well just not shoot at all or launch a flare to reveal their position. Took them 2 minutes to clear off 12 shells?
-The idiot is getting it loaded first and aiming afterwards, which is dumb and even a rag tag force would know better.
-And the scared running in the end when counter shell lands very close for all of their incompetence is funny.

by tracing the origin of enemy rounds and matching that to the nearest bunkered spaces.

what's right? Ask any professional.
-The spotter guy on the right is lucky to be alive, standing next to a non dug-in and non braced artillery piece.
-And yes, its not dug-in, its a wonder if they can hit anything with it.
-The loader is the same guy running around and grabbing shells to load and then clear the empty ones. It's supposed to be the job of a squad.
-They are taking an age between shots while being traced and shot back. Might as well just not shoot at all or launch a flare to reveal their position. Took them 2 minutes to clear off 12 shells?
-The idiot is getting it loaded first and aiming afterwards, which is dumb and even a rag tag force would know better.
-And the scared running in the end when counter shell lands very close for all of their incompetence is funny.

Hmm I think all are valid points. The guy running around also bothered me. You don't want that around the ammunition. Plus he's tiring himself.
On other hand I don't think Pakistani standards are that much good. They are getting pounded. And by the time they responded guys used 12 shells and were back in there bunkers safe.

After watching this I lost a bet. My friend told me that the ammunition on the border has an expiry date.So after that it has to be safely taken care of. So what will you do? Ofcourse ,Use it before you have to do the work. Lol
So they expend it whenever get the chance. I think if u watch carefully they paused mid way to count how many they used. They weren't that much concerned about accuracy. Otherwise they would have corrected the aim after 1st shell.
And I suppose Pakistani do the same. If both parties accuracy was that good. No bunker would be left undamaged.

Hmm I think all are valid points. The guy running around also bothered me. You don't want that around the ammunition. Plus he's tiring himself.
On other hand I don't think Pakistani standards are that much good. They are getting pounded. And by the time they responded guys used 12 shells and were back in there bunkers safe.

After watching this I lost a bet. My friend told me that the ammunition on the border has an expiry date.So after that it has to be safely taken care of. So what will you do? Ofcourse ,Use it before you have to do the work. Lol
So they expend it whenever get the chance. I think if u watch carefully they paused mid way to count how many they used. They weren't that much concerned about accuracy. Otherwise they would have corrected the aim after 1st shell.
And I suppose Pakistani do the same. If both parties accuracy was that good. No bunker would be left undamaged.

Dude, if this is how Pakistanis were doing things, they would have been taken over and enslaved for decades now.
Ever wonder what allows far too fewer Pakistani forces to hold their own against your vast numbers? It's called "professionalism".

And do you know the difference between an artillery gun and a sniper? And how hard it is to hit a thing with accuracy?
And how do you know who is getting pounded? Your media? If Pakistanis are getting pounded every day then what has stopped your forces from advancing and capturing the so called "pounded positions? Or better yet, if the fewer number of Pakistanis were actually getting pounded they wouldn't be firing back and forcing yours to flee inside like rats?

And no for expiry date. That's a dumb excuse. Do you think munitions expire every few days? With all the daily exchange of fire, you are expecting there to be any older munition left near expiry date?

Stop manufacturing cheap excuses to hide the clear incompetence at display for the world to see and laugh at. (check comment section on YouTube)
This is difference between having 10 times more troops who are incompetent and having 10 times fewer who are professionals.

Maha shakti shali Bharti seniks are bullet and bomb proof, DRDO's secret inventions keep them safe, they never be by PA.

or they can just become invisible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom